Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12345 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Collynzo22:
She posts and removes pictures regularly, it is not new.
Her reason for not being seen might be[b] because someone she knows in real life has discovered her and she isn't comfortable with it[/b].

Amadi, you are very dull. She use same pics on her nairaland dp and whats there to hide again. That your big head is full of shit, i just talk with the Racheal on facebook, and confirmed. Just add her and chat her up instead of talking trash and trying to defend a scammer. Hows Markete today Amadi?

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
missyhorlah: with

Dunno.
Asked u a question.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chimerase2: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2014
I dn miss shaa grin
Shout out to all dos guys dat send (F) PM
I no knw weda na freee cat dem dey find self THE MAN OF GOD bless una hussle oh e ku shee cheesy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Jbluv55(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2014
missyhorlah: She kept quoting me d very first week she joined NL.I told her she was a scammer,sumfn inside of me just told me she was and he/she unfollowed me
I think you are mistaken dear, banega has been on the forum since 2011 while benega joined yesterday.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by AfricanApple(f): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2014
all I can say via they are shameless
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:
aww...it is well
I've not been seeing binger dear. I miss him sad

Aww eeyah. It is a nornal. We all will leave NL someday when life gets pretty busy for us smiley
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tashamania:

Aww eeyah. It is normal. We all will leave NL someday when life gets pretty busy for us smiley
yeaa.... thats true smiley

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by ojigbijigbi: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ojigbijigbi shocked shocked

No b that same moniker dey tackle berem?

Thunder fire u o banega! angry

make una stop to dey mention me na...
Re: Banega Is Scammer by valmunich(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]HEHEHHHEHEHEHHEHH [size=8pt]I MISSED A LOT HERE 0H grin grin cheesy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by 2leftlegs(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
F/u/c/k all this s/h/I/t nairaland us just filled with useless set of jobless hypocritical b:ast:ards!!!!

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by micheal010: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2014
report any scam profile/dealings to
http://www.scamfender.com/p/about-us.html?m=0
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Buchukwu: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahahahahaha if you get scammed you deserve it, why should you send pm's to f on nairaland, what for? And when will you guys know that pretty girls are not on nairaland, pretty girls ain't gat time for sh@t ndi ara ka umu nwoke bu
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Buchukwu: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
benega: Appologies to all those I've scammed in d past, am now a changed man.....old things have passed away....

How much did you make off it bro
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Nwanne, Biko gini ne eme here?? Asi na Banegaa abi na Banga mere gini??

i not wan turn gay ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Just local search "Banega," start from page 3 and read downwards, you'll see a lot of 'admirers' who never knew the SHE was a MALE. Singing different love songs to HIM and sending PMs to HIM. grin special condolences to Swaggot00 and Kaycii1 who had sleepless night over their fellow man. gringrin

are u a learner.... grin
so u wan make i turn gay abi?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
kaycii1:

i not wan turn gay ooooo grin grin grin grin
Oga how na?

I don dey convert people to gay nishocked
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oga how na?

I don dey convert people to gay nishocked

lol....
yes o..ur comment
Re: Banega Is Scammer by lirusehn(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2014
aahhahhaha!! No wonda he has deactivated his account.
I cud remb he once followed me, he waited for a follow back wch i neva did before he later unfollowed me.

Nairaland and scam same reason i hate relating with them ladies sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.