Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Used Cars From The 50 States Of The U.S Delievered To You In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Cars From The 50 States Of The U.S Delievered To You In Nigeria (554 Views)

Buying Naija Used Cars...how To Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle!!! / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Used Cars Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Used Cars From The 50 States Of The U.S Delievered To You In Nigeria by mexedos: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mexedos Motors Nigeria Ltd, Authorized Representative Of Family Auto Auctions U.S.A in Nigeria. Visit www.familyautoauctions.com, if you see anything you like please ping or call me lets help you get that car of your dream for cheap..BBM pin: 73dbddca or you call 08031849028 for more Information. Please Spread the word..
Re: Used Cars From The 50 States Of The U.S Delievered To You In Nigeria by chyjoke1(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Where is your location and avail me your email address. I need to find out how this process works
Re: Used Cars From The 50 States Of The U.S Delievered To You In Nigeria by mexedos: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Ok here is my email address...emeka@familyautoauctions.com

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Toyota Camry(spider) Just 3months Used,extra Sharp And Clean.07019121676 / Introducing The New Mobile Emergency Car Jump Starter And Power Bank / must go registered tinylight camry @ giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.