Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is This Track Cool? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This Track Cool? (1119 Views)

Whats The Name Of This Track Plzz / Serious Gbedu: Like This Track,feel Da Groove / Who Killed This Track Forever (drake , Kanye West , Lil Wayne , Eminem ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Track Cool? by Odinaka00(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Actually this track was done by me, my nephew and my mozambique friend....its the first Mozambique/Nigeria collabo here in Mozambique and because of this, a lot of people are loving it here, I don't know if I should promote it or not but the response I will get here will determine lol...........the english verse was done by my nephew Chukwuma, he s only 17yrs old and the portugues verse was done by a mozambicano who happens to be my pal here......I did the 3rd verse, I wanted to do Phyno on the track lol...so guys make I hear from una...thanks as una dey listen to am.....its "murda"

Kenny Ft Dreezy and Nix Corkem Murder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd5MFtAlkKw&sns=tw via @youtube
Re: Is This Track Cool? by Odinaka00(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Na only view una dey view? Chai NL dere is god oooooooooooooo
Re: Is This Track Cool? by Pleasureseekers: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Greetings to you Odinaka, Please, i am looking to find out about Mozambique visa process and cost. I realised that this is the best place to ask. Google no fit do this one.. Thanks for your help in advance
Re: Is This Track Cool? by funkyjms: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
After the first verse, I couldn't hear a thing! grin
Nice beat you gat
Early morning drive for me smiley
7/10
Re: Is This Track Cool? by Odinaka00(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
funkyjms:
After the first verse, I couldn't hear a thing! grin
Nice beat you gat
Early morning drive for me smiley
7/10

Aww bro thanks a lot, verse 1 was my nephew dreezy while verse 2 was my friend Nyc Corkern here in moz, here we speak portugues... I did the 3rd verse in Igbo, was tryna do phyno lol...thanks though bro and new track just came out today
Re: Is This Track Cool? by funkyjms: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Odinaka00:

Aww bro thanks a lot, verse 1 was my nephew dreezy while verse 2 was my friend Nyc Corkern here in moz, here we speak portugues... I did the 3rd verse in Igbo, was tryna do phyno lol...thanks though bro and new track just came out today

That it took you a week plus to reply, guess you busy in the studio smiley

The link to the new track?
Re: Is This Track Cool? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
nice beat.
Re: Is This Track Cool? by Odinaka00(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2014
funkyjms:

That it took you a week plus to reply, guess you busy in the studio smiley

The link to the new track?

Hahahahaha bro not that, I ve been busy lately with hustle lol but I'm sorry that it took me time to reply you.....here is the link to the new track bro, I featured my nephew on this one

http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datafilehost.com%2Fd%2Ff8b4e2b2&h=pAQHM4Zyz&s=1
Re: Is This Track Cool? by Odinaka00(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2014
missmishel:
nice beat.

Thanks man.........who do you really think that murdered the beat?
Re: Is This Track Cool? by Odinaka00(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
Greetings to you Odinaka, Please, i am looking to find out about Mozambique visa process and cost. I realised that this is the best place to ask. Google no fit do this one.. Thanks for your help in advance

Sorry my man, I'm just seeing this now
Re: Is This Track Cool? by OasisofRefuge(f): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
your beat is cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Track Cool? by Odinaka00(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
your beat is cool

Lol just the beat? What about the track? Lol thamks for listening nne

(1) (Reply)

Download The Controvercial PDP Song Jonathan Rocked To In His Calabar Campaign. / Skales Ft. Olamide - IJO AYO [prod. By Spellz] / Help Me Feel This Song And Rate It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.