Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) (908 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) by Lepsywitty(f): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
hello Nairalanders I have never travelled outside Nigeria except to fee African countries. I have a friend in Ireland,Dublin that's inviting me over.
What are the step by step procedures to get a Visa and its cost.
Thank you
Re: Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) by pansophist(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lepsywitty: hello Nairalanders I have never travelled outside Nigeria except to fee African countries. I have a friend in Ireland,Dublin that's inviting me over.
What are the step by step procedures to get a Visa and its cost.
Thank you

Go to their website, all info you can get there

http://web.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=51464
Re: Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) by Lepsywitty(f): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
I'll do that.Thanks
Re: Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) by Lepsywitty(f): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2014
pansophist I have checked the website and read through. I saw €60 as visa fee.(Single Entry) €100, double entry. And it says visa fee is Non refundable.
Could you please throw more light to this.Thanks
Re: Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) by Vicjustice: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lepsywitty: pansophist I have checked the website and read through. I saw €60 as visa fee.(Single Entry) €100, double entry. And it says visa fee is Non refundable.
Before I can make suggestions, I want you to declare your situations and circumstances, that should include social, occupational, financial, professional and family circumstances etc.
Also, state your purpose of wanting to travel to Ireland...
Re: Ireland Visiting Visa(a Newbie) by pansophist(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lepsywitty: pansophist I have checked the website and read through. I saw €60 as visa fee.(Single Entry) €100, double entry. And it says visa fee is Non refundable.

Just as the name implies, so it is. Single entry is if you plan to visit once and return back before the end date of your visa. Multiple entry is when you plan to visit Ireland multiple times within the validity period of your visa.

(1) (Reply)

Motor Accident In Front Of Ikorodu General Hospital. / Need Info About Mozambique / BRT Bus Crashed After Skidding Off The Road At Mile 12, Ikorodu Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.