Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? (3414 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: am not because i belive that God exists,all you must know is that christ did not die for our sins.It is crystal clear,tell me why Jesus said that"Lord forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"which means the beating and molesting of the son of man was wrong.
your heart is harden, it is a prohecy.

Isaiah53:3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he
was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his
stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before
her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the
transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his
mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed,
he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in
his hand.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: If Jesus washes sins away,are you now trying to say that the law of Sowing and Reaping has been abolished?
sowing what? Reaping what? How is this related to our salvation? Ohh i got it now, sowing mean buy salvation ? You are confused, pray for the helper to call to your remebrance the gospel of salvation.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: i can see u are lost,u are not on the right path,u dare called the son of God a bastard.Well no cause for alarm the laws of nature will continue to operate no matter what"what you sow,you must reap".
you said JESUS is the son of God, do you think he is not capable of washing away your sin?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: sowing what? Reaping what? How is this related to our salvation? Ohh i got it now, sowing mean buy salvation ? You are confused, pray for the helper to call to your remebrance the gospel of salvation.
it was also noted in the Bible that immediately Jesus died the Almighty was angry,there was darkness all over the earth for three hours,and the curtains of the Holy Room in the Temple tore into two there by exposing it.If you say he truly came to wash your sins away then the Bible should have recorded that after Jesus died Angels were singing melodious songs for a mission well accomplished but the reverse was the case.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: you said JESUS is the son of God, do you think he is not capable of washing away your sin?
Jesus himself never said his main purpose of coming to earth was to come and wash the sins of men but instead to spread the gospel.Taking an instance when Nicodemus asked Jesus what must he do to enter the Kingdom of God,why did Jesus not just answered him by saying "don't worry when i die on the cross your sins will be washed away".He did not make such statement because he was not on earth for that purpose.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: Jesus himself never said his main purpose of coming to earth was to come and wash the sins of men but instead to spread the gospel.Taking an instance when Nicodemus asked Jesus what must he do to enter the Kingdom of God,why did Jesus not just answered him by saying "don't worry when i die on the cross your sins will be washed away".He did not make such statement because he was not on earth for that purpose.

You have to go read your Bible again.... Especially the book of Isiah ch 53... You'll get the idea..
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: you said JESUS is the son of God, do you think he is not capable of washing away your sin?

I love seein' you around....
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
"Thou shall not kill" it is among the Ten Commandments of the Almighty,and if the Almighty sent Jesus to die for our sins as you claimed then He(GOD)will be contradicting his law and that can never happen because He is Perfect.Moreover God does not supports human sacrifice that was made clear to you when the Almighty tested Abraham's faith by asking him to kill his son.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: Jesus himself never said his main purpose of coming to earth was to come and wash the sins of men but instead to spread the gospel.Taking an instance when Nicodemus asked Jesus what must he do to enter the Kingdom of God,why did Jesus not just answered him by saying "don't worry when i die on the cross your sins will be washed away".He did not make such statement because he was not on earth for that purpose.
john3:3. Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]” what do you understand by bornagain? on the same book of john it say"God did not send his son to condemed the world but to save it" now answer my qustion,SAVE IT FROM WHAT? Note this: satan has already been judge so it clearly not him. So God send jesus to save the world from what?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: it was also noted in the Bible that immediately Jesus died the Almighty was angry,there was darkness all over the earth for three hours,and the curtains of the Holy Room in the Temple tore into two there by exposing it.If you say he truly came to wash your sins away then the Bible should have recorded that after Jesus died Angels were singing melodious songs for a mission well accomplished but the reverse was the case.
why are you sooo determine to twist the word of God? Were did it say God is angry because jesus is being killed?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: "Thou shall not kill" it is among the Ten Commandments of the Almighty,and if the Almighty sent Jesus to die for our sins as you claimed then He(GOD)will be contradicting his law and that can never happen because He is Perfect.Moreover God does not supports human sacrifice that was made clear to you when the Almighty tested Abraham's faith by asking him to kill his son.
if we go by your thinking, then God is wrong for killing the baal worshiper in the old testement.

Friend, Good night.may God forgive us our sin,did you attend bible study in your church? For me, i rether mis sunday service than mis my bible study.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

I love seein' you around....
thank you my brother, we are learning from each other.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: why are you sooo determine to twist the word of God? Were did it say God is angry because jesus is being killed?
even if it was not stated you should know,immediately Jesus died an earthquake shook the earth,the curtains that covered the most important place in the Temple was torn into two and darkness covered the earth for three hours,now tell me were they all signs of jubilation.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: why are you sooo determine to twist the word of God? Were did it say God is angry because jesus is being killed?
even if it was not stated you should know,immediately Jesus died an earthquake shook the earth,the curtains that covered the most important place in the Temple was torn into two and darkness covered the earth for three hours,now tell me were they all signs of jubilations.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: even if it was not stated you should know,immediately Jesus died an earthquake shook the earth,the curtains that covered the most important place in the Temple was torn into two and darkness covered the earth for three hours,now tell me were they all signs of jubilations.
after the death of jesus darkness cover the earth,the temple which jesus say "destroyed and buld in 3days" wer destroyed, all the dead saint ressurect but they did not accend to heaven because jesus is the first born amoung the dead so he will be the first to ressurect.the reason all this happen is because the saint that died before the coming of jesus.God rise them , the mission is finish , God has finaly reconcile us to himself.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jesus also made it clear in the parable of the wicked husbandmen that there was a certain householder who had a vineyard and let it out to husbandmen and went to a distant country,and when the time for fruits drew near he sents his servants so that they may receive the fruits and they were beaten,killed and stoned to death and he sent more servants but they did unto them likewise and then the man said to himself,if he sends his son they will reverence him.But when the husbandmen saw the son coming,they said among themselves let us kill him for he is the heir and they held unto him and kill him.If the owner comes himself what do you think will happen to those husbandmen?
In translation the husbandmen refers to the tribesmen,the servants refers to the Prophets which God has been sending to give out the Gospel but they were all killed,and the Son represented Christ which was murdered and the owner of the vineyard represents God.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
princecalm. You did not answer my qustion. John 3:17.New International Version For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but
to save the world through him.

TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM WHAT?
Note:it is not satan beause satan has already been judge.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: princecalm. You did not answer my qustion. John 3:17.New International Version For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but
to save the world through him.

TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM WHAT?
Note:it is not satan beause satan has already been judge.
to save the world from destruction,and that by spreading the gospel.If christ really came to die for our sins then why wait for thirty-three years before dying?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by oghalesluv(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: am not because i belive that God exists,all you must know is that christ did not die for our sins.It is crystal clear,tell me why Jesus said that"Lord forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"which means the beating and molesting of the son of man was wrong.
you did not truly believe in God because if you did you will not be saying all this nosence that you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: if we go by your thinking, then God is wrong for killing the baal worshiper in the old testement.

Friend, Good night.may God forgive us our sin,did you attend bible study in your church? For me, i rether mis sunday service than mis my bible study.
that should also be a question to you because i know for sure that you believe in the commandment.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: to save the world from destruction,and that by spreading the gospel.If christ really came to die for our sins then why wait for thirty-three years before dying?

Did you read the book of Isiah.. Ch 53 I told you to read..?? No.. And you're here arguin'...
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: to save the world from destruction,and that by spreading the gospel.If christ really came to die for our sins then why wait for thirty-three years before dying?
save the world from distruction?what cause the destruction? Jesus teach the gospel for 33years,so what are you talking about?your knowledge of the bible is so weak, my one and two contribution will guid the very elect from your thread, thank you for your time, am signing up from this thread.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by oghalesluv(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
It is wonderful to know that Jesus died for me wonderful to know. My Saviour died for me and my SINs are washed away and He died to set me free. I do not know about you and i do not care to know about you but all i know is that He (Jesus) came to wash away the sins of this world. And only those that have Faith and believe that their sins are forgiven them but for as many that do not believe are those that will continue to as question that did Jesus dies to wash away the sins of this world? Think about your self

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Princecalm: the miracle is the only miracle that has been performed on Earth,that is to show how special Jesus is.
I have a virgin mother too.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2014
You read the Bible without understanding.So what you mean is that God can not just forgive sins ordinarily that was why he sent his son which is human sacrifice which God can never do.What about our fore-fathers that lived before christ came do you mean they did not make heaven.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I have a virgin mother too.
Then it should be a shame to you that you have not performed an inch of what Jesus did on Earth.who else can testify that your mother is a virgin,no body,but evrerybody can can testify that Jesus mother was a virgin.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2014
It even baffles me that you think God will your sins and burden another person,aw is it possible.Please don't be little God in anyway,so you mean that the Almighty is so small that he does not have the power to forgive sins unless he performs a human sacrifice.You just need to sitdown and think.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2014
malvisguy212: save the world from distruction?what cause the destruction? Jesus teach the gospel for 33years,so what are you talking about?your knowledge of the bible is so weak, my one and two contribution will guid the very elect from your thread, thank you for your time, am signing up from this thread.
just this question for you.The people that killed Jesus did they do the right thing by killing him?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2014
oghalesluv: It is wonderful to know that Jesus died for me wonderful to know. My Saviour died for me and my SINs are washed away and He died to set me free. I do not know about you and i do not care to know about you but all i know is that He (Jesus) came to wash away the sins of this world. And only those that have Faith and believe that their sins are forgiven them but for as many that do not believe are those that will continue to as question that did Jesus dies to wash away the sins of this world? Think about your self
so what will happen to our fore-fathers then since christ did not meet them,will they all go to hell?answer me.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Princecalm: just this question for you.The people that killed Jesus did they do the right thing by killing him?
what is wrong with you? Dint you read in the bible that the death of christ is a prophecy? Isaiah say"he was taking to the slaughter,yet he open not his mouth" bible say .your knowledge of the bible is so weak.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Princecalm: so what will happen to our fore-fathers then since christ did not meet them,will they all go to hell?answer me.
God will judge them according to there knowlegd of good and evil.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
malvisguy212: God will judge them according to there knowlegd of good and evil.
Direct him to read Isiah ch 53... He seems to be scared of the message there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What My Boss Told Me About My Religious Belief. / Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.