Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Story By Paul Grundy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Story By Paul Grundy (3352 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / FINDINGS IN THE FIRST CHRISTIAN COLONY ESTABLISHED BY PAUL THE APOSTLE... / "Child Witches" Of Akwa Ibom - Story By Umari Ayim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story By Paul Grundy by paulGrundy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
How can africans be waiting for Armageddon? #Brainwashing

What's the problem bro? Can't be patient for another 100 years? cool

The wait is worth it you know.
Re: My Story By Paul Grundy by Ranchhoddas: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

What's the problem bro? Can't be patient for another 100 years? cool

The wait is worth it you know.
you've been waiting since 1914.
Re: My Story By Paul Grundy by paulGrundy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
you've been waiting since 1914.

And october 2014 made it 100 years, grin grin grin

Waiting for another 100years again, it could be the watchtower Jehovah just got married to a new wife grin grin or he is in a long journey that's why he is taking so long.
Re: My Story By Paul Grundy by Ranchhoddas: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

And october 2014 made it 100 years, grin grin grin

Waiting for another 100years again, it could be the watchtower Jehovah just got married to a new wife grin grin or he is in a long journey that's why he is taking so long.
damn
Re: My Story By Paul Grundy by honeychild(f): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

Wow! That was a sincere, honest heart warming reply I have ever gotten from you smiley it melted my heart, I couldn't stop starring at it....

As of me being a troll... Well people change, sometimes it takes a kind honest common like yours to make a moniker more tolerant of a Jehovah's witness.

I would still be coming up with topics from time to time, but it would be in a respectful non-confrontational manner. To help me understand the society through her lens.

I hope we would continue to have dialogues like this in future in a respectful manner. smiley

Yooguyz you didn't live up to your promises o.....your recent posts have been confrontational, one sided and certainly not respectful.

why na? smiley
Re: My Story By Paul Grundy by BERNIMOORE: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2014
honeychild:

Yooguyz you didn't live up to your promises o.....your recent posts have been confrontational, one sided and certainly not respectful.

why na? smiley

so you believe him earlier grin grin grin, if you softpedal on him,its like FG trying to agree ceasefire on boko-haram who are determined, or like conceeding defeat early, now that you really see his true color fire on, are you aware of yooguyz miracle claim of cancer?
Re: My Story By Paul Grundy by vooks: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2014
If you claime to be inspired and your doctrines inspired and then you say something dumb, you are busted....you may withdraw and in so doing prove you are not inspired or persist in the dumbness to save face.

Their stance on this teaching is just that, they are too embarrassed of withdrawing.

You may want to look at this article
http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/5595/jesus-and-the-cross

The average JW will regurgitate EXCLUSIVELY Watchtower BS including its pseudo-academic ctreatment of such subjects.

Sarassin:
Well, I am curious, why is it that JW's do not accept that Jesus was crucified on the cross? And how is that position justified.... If indeed true?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God / Was It Destiny, Fate Or Predestination That Saved You from that accident or got you that job ? / Tyler Perry Lays Hands On Bishop T.D. Jakes, Donates $1 Million To Youth Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.