Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Adultary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultary (2072 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultary by kenny888: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2008
HELLO CO MEMBERS,PLS MY WIFE DISCOVERED THAT I WAS FUCKING MY NEGHBOUR HOUSE GIRL AND ALL HELL WAS LET LOSE,ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN BANGING THIS GIRL FOR OVER 3 MONTHS,BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MY WIFE GOT TO KNOW,I HAVE PLEADED SHE REFUSED TO FORGIVE ME,I AM THINKING OF DIVORCING HER,PLS I NEED ALL MY CO MEMBERS OPINION.
Eghosa
Re: Adultary by chukwudi06(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
I S A PITY U HAVE TO STOOP SO LOW FOR AN ORDINARY HOUSE GIRL. A DIRTY GIRL FOR THAT MATTER, SO IF U DIRVOCE UR WIFE, WILL U GO FOR THIS DIRTY GIRL?
Re: Adultary by chisomquee: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2008
aw dare you post this rubbish,for you to sleep with a maid is to tell us the kind of person you are,i wish she will give you AIDS and your wife will forget you for life.

yeye
Re: Adultary by ladydom: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2008
i can see that u are nothing but an animal, Idoit
Re: Adultary by Andala: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2008
Please I don't give advice to unrepentant adulterers because they can never change
Re: Adultary by Sammy107d(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2008
AdultEry.
Re: Adultary by sistajay(f): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2008
Abeg make una no rubbish housegirl for here, they are human beings makin a decent livin like anyone else. Beside my homehelp worked her way out of poverty. Today she has more money than you and i can put together. Respect please!

@ Poster

You got caught with your pants down, be prepared for the consequence. Sorry. . . . . . . . no tea and sympathy from me, you're on your own here o!
Re: Adultary by Akinagirl(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2008
HMMM nah, you on your own brother. You deserve anything you get.
Re: Adultary by chika98: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ara gbabi kwa gi anya.
Re: Adultary by sistawoman: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Poster

You got caught with your pants down, be prepared for the consequence. Sorry. . . . . . . . no tea and sympathy from me, you're on your own here o!

Akinagirl:

HMMM nah, you on your own brother. You deserve anything you get.

i agree
Re: Adultary by MrCrackles(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
Nollywood and Ghanawood collaboration!
Re: Adultary by iice(f): 4:22am On Nov 07, 2008
Rofl grin grin grin

Sounds like you think she's in the wrong undecided
Re: Adultary by tpia: 5:38am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: Adultary by segyemaro(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2008
if you see the house girl,you will be tempted,she has all the curves and she is realy sweet and romantic,i never regreted it cos she worth ther worry,so house girls are human beigns too.
Re: Adultary by segyemaro(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2008
pls kenny answer,was she sweet and has all the curves?actually some house girls are tempting
Re: Adultary by kenny888: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2008
hello segyemaro,yea the girl is realy sweet and know what to do to make a man wants to go more,she is a calabar girl, pls house girls are human beings,they needs our love too.
Re: Adultary by tpia: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2008
Re: Adultary by sexyLeamon(f): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2008
disgusting soul I have no word of advice for you
Re: Adultary by zayhal(f): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2008
Foolish, stupid adultrer.
Re: Adultary by Flakybaby(f): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2008
Bros na wa 4 u ooo, u shld be ashamed of urself, when u know u cant put ur 3rd leg is order why did u marry the poor and now see the hreatbreak, infact u be yeye person, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adultary by ula(f): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2008
yeye!!! useless man!!!!! angry

go on banging the housemaid. you are a fool.
see ur useless mouth that you want to divorce your wife.

If im your wife, ill divorce you in a heartbeat.
Animal!!!! angry
Re: Adultary by desthan(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
broda, which one u wan quick divorce yr wife like dat jus becos say she no horridly forgive your selfish ass, as u bin dey expect, becos i no see wey u write say she want divorce, o'l boy u no try at all but sha continue to beg your wife till she gree,,, cos if u eventually go marry dat calabar girl cuz i no say na where dis yr talk dey go so, na your coffin u dey go price soooooooo grin
Re: Adultary by bawomolo(m): 3:27am On Nov 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

Nollywood and Ghanawood collaboration!

haha lmao
Re: Adultary by acidrop(f): 3:29am On Nov 22, 2008
bawomolo:

haha lmao

u gurl or guy. . . . . . this is confusing
Re: Adultary by biina: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2009
kenny888: HELLO CO MEMBERS,PLS MY WIFE DISCOVERED THAT I WAS FUCKING MY NEGHBOUR HOUSE GIRL AND ALL HELL WAS LET LOSE,ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN BANGING THIS GIRL FOR OVER 3 MONTHS,BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MY WIFE GOT TO KNOW,I HAVE PLEADED SHE REFUSED TO FORGIVE ME,I AM THINKING OF DIVORCING HER,PLS I NEED ALL MY CO MEMBERS OPINION.
   Eghosa
segyemaro:

if you see the house girl,you will be tempted,she has all the curves and she is realy sweet and romantic,i never regreted it cos she worth ther worry,so house girls are human beigns too.
segyemaro:

pls kenny answer,was she sweet and has all the curves?actually some house girls are tempting
kenny888:

hello segyemaro,yea the girl is realy sweet and know what to do to make a man wants to go more,she is a calabar girl, pls house girls are human beings,they needs our love too.
Further evidence of dual accounts
Re: Adultary by sweetpain: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2009
Adultery. That's a heavy word. You are being too hard on yourself.

These days it is reserved for women 'who do it'. She will get over it.
Re: Adultary by MaiSuya(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: Adultary by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2009
Pray God for forgiveness! shocked
Re: Adultary by brutal(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2009
ula:

yeye!!! useless man!!!!! angry

go on banging the housemaid. you are a fool.
see ur useless mouth that you want to divorce your wife.

If im your wife, ill divorce you in a heartbeat.
Animal!!!! angry
                                                                                                                                                                                          if u divorce him,he will marry d house girl or someone else.as 4 me i'll never take d advantage of sleeping with an house girl.i call it rape.guys leave them alone 2 do their job.they deserve respect,it could be ur sister.one day u'll look back and feel remorse.finally help them become a better person.
Re: Adultary by brutal(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2009
@poster--It's not late,i hope this is ur first time.nevertheless u r guilty of infidelity.put urself in her shoe,u really need 2 convince her.be a better lover,don't make her cry,it's very painful.ur privates is meant 4 her alone. cry kissbe careful ur wife might cut off ur privates one day.don't underestimate them.u never know when they'll get depress and do crazy things. cryBuy her a gun,tell her 2 kill u with it if u bleeped up again kiss cry
Re: Adultary by ijleke(f): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2009
THINKING OF DIVORCING HER, serious, you want to divorce her beacause u cheated on her and marry the maid i guess. ANU MPAM
Re: Adultary by omotf: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2009
HOW COULD YOU POST SUCH A STUPID TOPIC
I PRAY GOD WILL HEAL YOU BECOUSE YOU ARE SICK
MAY GOD LAY HANDS ON YOU AND DELIVER YOU
AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Dont Use Their Wedding Rings, Why? / Funny Things Kids Say And Do-share your stories / Python Eats Drunk Man Alive In India [photos+video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.