Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? (2122 Views)

Best Unlimited Web Hosting Offer Ever / Web Hosting Offer @ Cheaper Rate / Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by Vinshu(f): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2014
GoldPencil:

lol trust me im way more handsome, what i will do on the other hand is going to be ugly. Fela talk am, say one day go be one day grin
lol hahaha
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by ezugudor(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
call me for ur web hosting and website designs. Unlimited disk space for just a token of #5000 if u already have a registered domain name or #6500 with the domain name registration.
Features include:
1) Cpanel
a)wordpress
b)Joomla
c)phpMyAdmin
d)MySQL
e)file manager
f)sub domain e.g advert.yoursite.com, makemoney.yoursite.com e.t.c
g)ZEND
h)mailing system(auto responder, mail management e.t.c)
and many more...

2)Memory space(Unlimited)
3) Disk space(unlimited)
4)You pay in Naira no more master card wahala...

for more info contact:
Mr. Ezugudor:
nelsonsmrt@yahoo.com
www.newsniga.com/
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
call me for ur fraudulent web hosting and website designs. Unlimited defrauding space for just a token of #25000 if u already have a registered domain name or #4500 with the domain name registration. Hilary Iwenofu of H.I.T TECHNOLOGIES hostchillyng.com

1 Like

Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by chaloner(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by breakaz: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hilary did thesame to me, took 50% upfront. if i should have seen this thread earlier
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by hilaryiwens05: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes I took 50%. And is ur work not in progress. Wat is wrong with people.
breakaz:
Hilary did thesame to me, took 50% upfront. if i should have seen this thread earlier
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by breakaz: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
Yes I took 50%. And is ur work not in progress. Wat is wrong with people.

Interesting... For how long?
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by hilaryiwens05: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
if u have a problem, u have my contact and other means of contacting me.
breakaz:

Interesting... For how long?
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
breakaz:

Dont worry, like the linda ikeji saga, we will make sure he never scams anyone again, whether on nairaland or other platforms, then we move to offline. he thinks people pluck money from trees to be giving him in return for nothing. ppl's sweat and hustle and clientele. gone, just like that. 99 days, 1 day.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by hilaryiwens05: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2014
am not denying that i have collected part of the payment for the website. yes i have. but i have this to say. i gave my reasons to everybody while their work has not been completed but if you choose to still call me a fraud den i wont say anything until ur jobs are completed.

am only going to say one thing to you Curiousmind, you are calling me a fraud while you know am not one. i did your job and you rejected it. den i had to remove it. i had other clients waiting for their to be done. this is wat am going to do: am going to upload the previous one i designed and and finish it up. everybody can check www.georgeolaye.net by highest 1pm. if it surpasses today and you did not see the update on www.georgeolaye.net den i accept am a fraud. but if the website is done, den u will tell nairaland if a fraud will still go back and still complete ur work.

GoldPencil, the same prof you display here are whats on my mail. another still yet you deny it on whatsapp that you dont have anything to do with this. those mails where for www.9jacasting.com a job listing website. i might not know ur nairaland username but i have ur mails and ur numbers. am only going to say this, you can continue with all dis, but am going to give u a DEFINITE date when your website will be online and by den if its not. i will accept that am a fraud, but if you job is done by then you will come back here and tell nairaland if a fraudster will continue with ur job after all dis rubbish. if you want my house and office address u will have it becus am not running. www.9jacasting.com will be online on 1week from today which is 20th

and for nairaland, i hope you will be the judge of this when its finally over
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by CMSguru: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2014
like serious....u are a kid...wat do his hosting business have to do with all this
GoldPencil:
call me for ur fraudulent web hosting and website designs. Unlimited defrauding space for just a token of #25000 if u already have a registered domain name or #4500 with the domain name registration. Hilary Iwenofu of H.I.T TECHNOLOGIES hostchillyng.com
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
CMSguru:
like serious....u are a kid...wat do his hosting business have to do with all this
ok adult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is Better Spc Or Jeema For Building A Bulk Sms Portal / Asp.net MVC Routing Issue And IIS 8.5 / DOWNLOAD All These TOOLS For Almost Free NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.