Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Camry 2000 Starts But Cannot Engage, No Power To Windows, Radiator Fan... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Camry 2000 Starts But Cannot Engage, No Power To Windows, Radiator Fan... (777 Views)

Radiator Fan Constantly Running (even When Engine Is Off) / Help Radiator Fan Not Working ( Problem Solved ) / Radiator Fan Only Works When AC Is Switched On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Camry 2000 Starts But Cannot Engage, No Power To Windows, Radiator Fan... by sam1dot2: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
This afternoon my motor Camry 2000 starts but no power to AC, windows, gauges, Radio, and radiator fan. Also I can not get the car out of park. Can anybody tells me what is wrong with my car? Please is very urgent. thanks in advance
Re: My Camry 2000 Starts But Cannot Engage, No Power To Windows, Radiator Fan... by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
sam1dot2: This afternoon my motor Camry 2000 starts but no power to AC, windows, gauges, Radio, and radiator fan. Also I can not get the car out of park. Can anybody tells me what is wrong with my car? Please is very urgent. thanks in advance

This happened to me 2 years ago in asaba when driving my camry, the solution was to check the harness under the front left fender(drivers side) I had some burnt wires and disconnected ones too. Start with your fuse box and work your way up to the harness under the mudguard the fender that takes all the wiring to the inside of the car.

Hope this helps.
Re: My Camry 2000 Starts But Cannot Engage, No Power To Windows, Radiator Fan... by mayor2013: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Check your IPDM (intelligent power distribution module) guess some 1 has tampered with it

1 Like

Re: My Camry 2000 Starts But Cannot Engage, No Power To Windows, Radiator Fan... by sam1dot2: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
The problem finally solved. The problem was caused by disconnected wire from the key connection. Everything works fine after reconnection of the wire.
Thanks to all Nlanders; GAZZUZZ; mayor2013 in particular.

(1) (Reply)

Count The Cost Of Before Becoming A Good Samaritan! / Introducing You To World's First Electricity Powered Lighter / Peugeot 307 English Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.