Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Chris Brown, Will I Am, Alicia Keys And Others At 4th Iheart Music Festival - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown, Will I Am, Alicia Keys And Others At 4th Iheart Music Festival (775 Views)

Who Is The Greatest Between Alicia Keys And Beyonce? / 2nd Thisday Music Festival - A Flop? / Nigeria: Beyonce, Jay-z, Others To Star At Thisday Music Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown, Will I Am, Alicia Keys And Others At 4th Iheart Music Festival by Orikinla(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
HISTORIC WEEKEND OF MUSIC'S BIGGEST STARS INCLUDED SPECIAL SURPRISE PERFORMANCES BY ALICIA KEYS, CHRIS BROWN, WILL.I.AM, JASON DERULO, LIL JON AND MORE.
See video on http://totnaija..com/2014/09/iheartradio-music-festival-2014.html

Re: Chris Brown, Will I Am, Alicia Keys And Others At 4th Iheart Music Festival by Orikinla(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
The 4th annual iHeartRadio Music Festival was hosted by Ryan Seacrest at the MGM Grand Las Vegas last weekend.

Top stars Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Usher, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Mötley Crüe, Zac Brown Band, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, Iggy Azalea, Train, Eric Church, Lorde, Calvin Harris, Bastille, Steve Aoki, 50 Cent, Weezer and more.performed at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on the evenings of September 19 and 20 and at the iHeartRadio Music Festival Village on Saturday afternoon.

The iHeartRadio Music Festival in celebration of the successful iHeartRadio all-in-one digital service and iHeartRadio app is ranked the No. 1 digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; the app reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and now has over 50 million registered users.

More than 20,000 music fans experienced the amazing two-day event LIVE, including thousands of broadcast radio listeners from across the country who won all-expense-paid dream trips to Las Vegas as part of iHeartMedia's summer-long on-air and online promotion.

The millions of fans who were not in Las Vegas to experience the Festival in person were able to listen and watch the iHeartRadio Music Festival live across iHeartMedia's more than 850 radio stations in over 150 markets and via the Yahoo Live (http://yahoo.com/iheart) stream. In addition, the Festival will also return to The CW Network as an exclusive two-night television special on September 29 and 30 from 8:00-10:00 p.m.

PS:
Nigerian singers and musicians who are good enough to participate should send me a PM for direct contact for the 5th edition in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's List Of Top 20 Nigerian Songs Of All Time / Olamide Ft. Viktoh - Up In The Club / Music: M.I – Mine Ft Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.