Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

THINK-IN. - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / THINK-IN. (21000 Views)

THINK-IN(introduction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
AdeniyiA: Thanks drollster for the analysis,i was about doing that. i knew he made a mistake in Ouagadougou's letters positioning so i wasn't disturbed, but i decided to ask him about d 6th, 7th & 8th letters. His response gave me the assurance that the answer was actually BOURGEOIS - being the only word i know having "eoi'' at that position. cool
Ishilove come nd see o, we don open 1one's yansh grin
grin

If I drop another one now it'd take you guys days to unravel it... I just dey use style dey guage una.. This one took you guys roughly 24 hours grin

If the next one doesn't take you at least 2days...I will deactivate my NL account grin

Go and be warming up.
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: *Adjusts my sitting position*

My brain must get to work on all of thischeesy

You're welcome to the Think-in Thread cool

It is advisable to get various brands of pain relievers before you continue because these think_ins have a way of making you hit different parts of your body against a wall, a table or any other hard surface... We thinkinites like to call it MENTAL FRUSTRATIONgringrin

Are you going to start from Page 1?..and maybe see if you would be able to answer all the Think-in quizzes from that page till present?

gringrin
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

If I drop another one now it'd take you guys days to unravel it... I just dey use style dey guage una.. This one took you guys roughly 24 hours grin

If the next one doesn't take you at least 2days...I will deactivate my NL account grin

Go and be warming up.
enuf talk jare, bring it on! cool
my head dey steam... tongue
cheesy
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
AdeniyiA:
enuf talk jare, bring it on! cool
my head dey steam... tongue
cheesy

Enu Enu.. tongue

Ok now.. no wahala

The next Think-in still dey pot.. e dey cook

From there I go put am for inside frying pan make e fry.

So go smoke your brain wella.
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's dropping here in a matter of minutes..

Thinkinites gather round.grin

Prospective Thinkinites you're also welcome grin

Before I continue.. I'll like to once more give Big ups to Thinkinites who have won a tleast one Think-in teaser since when this awesome Think-in thread began.

They are :
-Ishilove cool
-Drollster cool
-AdeniyiA cool
-AmazingAngel cool

You guys rock. grin

I would also like to appreciate the presence of our recent entrants to the Think-in familygrin

They are:
-pweetyz
-Missmossy

You're welcome, I hope you find this thread interesting enough to oblige it some of your brain watts.

And to the whole Think-in family:
Jslimz
Faithgokz
Zainal
AmazingAngel
Drollster
AdeniyiA
DAvIt0
Ishilove
Pweetyz
Missmossy

I say.. May the odds ever be in your favor cool

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=15] WELCOME!!! [/size]

[size=15]TO!!! [/size]

THINK-IN TUESDAY

gringrin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
1. Consider The Following Underlisted Words

-LET
-TOM
-SLOT
-SEEM
-SIT

FORM A NINE LETTERED WORD from the combination of at least one letter from this group of words, so much so that you get a NINE LETTERED WORD that is associated with one of the major holiday seasons in the world... Upon which the presence of this word under the right circumstances would require two or more people to do something that reflects a type of physical expression of affection.

gringringrin

The rules remain the same.

Remember to please mention me before you drop your answer.

Your time starts...... NOW!!!
Re: THINK-IN. by pweetyz(f): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is it valentine..me just guessing woh
Re: THINK-IN. by pweetyz(f): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
[/color]1one..sorry..i forgot the mention..are my correct ?[color=#006600]
Re: THINK-IN. by Tannie(f): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one appear here

This my first time here, don't really know the rules but I go for BETHLEHEM

Let me explain

LET - E
SIT - T
SLOT- L
SEEM - E
TOM - M

I added the other letters B, H, which gave me BETHLEHEM, it associated with christmas.
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tannie: 1one appear here

Let me explain

LET - E
SIT - T
SLOT- L
SEEM - E
TOM - M

I added the other letters B, H, which gave me BETHLEHEM, it associated with christmas.

Hahahahaha!!!

So you by yourself decided to add B, H... gringringrin

Looooool.... *falls from Nepa pole *

Tannie you're funny oo
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tannie: 1one appear here

Let me explain

LET - E
SIT - T
SLOT- L
SEEM - E
TOM - M

Okidoki... Thanks for popping in..

You're most welcome...

I would have suggested that you went through the last page to see the way and manner the questions are, just to get acquainted... But since you've already attempted this one... I think we'll keep that for later..

This particular Think-in Monday is different from the format of the previous days..

For today's own I've given you a list of WORDS.. so you're meant to form a unique, new word from this list of words.. However this new word formed must also fit into the definition of the word given in the question...

So.. Yes... You really tried... But please give it another shot...

The answer is not Bethlehem.
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
pweetyz: [/color]1one..sorry..i forgot the mention..are my correct ?[color=#006600]

I can't see your answer though.

What is it?
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Errr... I made a mistake calling today "monday"... So anywhere you see Monday... Just use your mind to put Tuesday grin
Re: THINK-IN. by abel14(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one my answer is VALENTINE
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
abel14: 1one my answer is VALENTINE

Hiii..

Thanks for popping in

Naah that's not the answer

If you look at the word "V-A-L" alone
You'll see it has a "V"... But the words given in the list;none of them have a" V" and the rule is to use at least one LETTER from each WORD

so please give it another shot smiley
Re: THINK-IN. by abel14(f): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

Hiii..

Thanks for popping in

Naah that's not the answer

If you look at the word "V-A-L" alone
You'll see it has a "V"... But the words given in the list;none of them have a" V" and the rule is to use at least one LETTER from each WORD

so please give it another shot smiley
okaiisad
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
pweetyz: Is it valentine..me just guessing woh

You girls have started thinking of VALENTINE already.. Ehn.. Something that is still 5months away. gringrin

Chaiii

The answer is not valentine.. Besides valentine is not a major holiday.. It's not even a holiday... Have you heard Goodluck announce anything Iike:

"My fellow country men.. Because I know that love is very important,it is therefore the duty of this administration to see that love between a boyfriend and his girlfriend is sustained... To this end.. I declare that February 14th is a public holiday."

I'm sure your answer is No grin

So valentine is not the answer.
Re: THINK-IN. by missterious(f): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one, I have an answer oh. grin

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
missterious: 1one, I have an answer oh. grin

gringrin

Ok...

We are all eyes
Re: THINK-IN. by drollster(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one. I have the answer.
Re: THINK-IN. by missterious(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

gringrin

Ok...

We are all eyes

Mistletoe smiley

LET - T, E
SIT - I
SLOT - T, L, O
SEEM - S, E
TOM - M
Re: THINK-IN. by AmazingAngel(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one,pls let the next think-in be straight forward,let it be like the formal ones when you do give us hints......and pls the think-in is not a competition o,its meant to be fun,not this one that you were saying you guys won't get it for 2 gud days,its getting boring like that......as for me,I didn't really try the last one you posted because its not fun again,pls try to take note

Missterious,weldone
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
drollster: 1one. I have the answer.

DROLLSTER chill first grin

Let missterious answer
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
missterious:

Mistletoe smiley

LET - T, E
SIT - I
SLOT - T, L, O
SEEM - S, E
TOM - M

Yaaaaaay!!!!!!

So we have a first time WINNER!!! gringrin gringrin

That's just awemazing missterious

Approximate how long did it take you to answer it.
Re: THINK-IN. by drollster(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

DROLLSTER chill first grin

Let missterious answer

I dey chill. Posted it before I saw missterious post. All good. This is nice sha. The cobwebs are clearing from my brain.
Re: THINK-IN. by AmazingAngel(f): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Missterious congrats.....when I saw what she posted,I knew she would get it...nyc 1
Re: THINK-IN. by missterious(f): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

Yaaaaaay!!!!!!

So we have a first time WINNER!!! gringrin gringrin

That's just awemazing missterious

Approximate how long did it take you to answer it.

10 minutes. I knew it had to do with Christmas. smiley

This one is easy compared to others though. I've been giving up since last week. grin
Re: THINK-IN. by Missmossy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

You're welcome to the Think-in Thread cool

It is advisable to get various brands of pain relievers before you continue because these think_ins have a way of making you hit different parts of your body against a wall, a table or any other hard surface... We thinkinites like to call it MENTAL FRUSTRATIONgringrin

Are you going to start from Page 1?..and maybe see if you would be able to answer all the Think-in quizzes from that page till present?

gringrin
Thanks for the warm reception,am trying to decipher out some clues myself on getting answers to this brain racking taskcheesy will get a paracetamol tablet asap like you suggested.

From page one,this very last one came easy though.
Re: THINK-IN. by missterious(f): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
AmazingAngel: Missterious congrats.....when I saw what she posted,I knew she would get it...nyc 1

Thanks smiley
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
AmazingAngel: 1one,pls let the next think-in be straight forward,let it be like the formal ones when you do give us hints......and pls the think-in is not a competition o,its meant to be fun,not this one that you were saying you guys won't get it for 2 gud days,its getting boring like that......as for me,I didn't really try the last one you posted because its not fun again,pls try to take note

Missterious,weldone

I'm sorry if you feel it's getting boring to you, but you must admit that even the other ones that you saw as straight forward were not really straight forward because people still took time to answer.

It's all for fun no doubt but you can't still take out that subtle competitive tinge that comes with all games, WWBM is a fun game, The weakest link is a fun game, ultimately the competitors are having fun at it even though there's a prize... So Think-in is not too different.

As much as I try to make it hard, some people might see it as easy, some other people too will see it as too difficult, while some might see it as too cheap.. So I just try to create a fair standard.

The 2days comment i made was just a comic taunt of some sort, nothing to be taken seriously.

I changed the format of the question because I wanted to try something new, so I'm sorry if you find it boring, I'm still testing the waters with this new format.... I hope you try and stick around longer to see maybe you may actually like it smiley
Re: THINK-IN. by AmazingAngel(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

The Mathematics Game / What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.