Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Women Bread Winners In Delta State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Bread Winners In Delta State (1156 Views)

About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Bread Winners In Delta State by priest2u(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Most women are bread winners in some parts of Delta State, southern Nigeria, while their men relax at home. Photojournalist Emmanuel Osodi documents in pictures showing how some of these women in Delta work hard to earn a living.

May God forgive all those saying Nigerian women are lazy
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/19/in-pictures-women-are-bread-winners-in-delta-state/

1 Like

Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by Metrofox(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
And you think this is enough proof
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by neutrotoba(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by UnknownT: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
In a situation where the man marries upto 4 wives, the wives will now have to fend for their own children. The only thing the man does is visiting the 4 wives differently( the four wives live separately from the man), eat, make love and go back to his own house. If maybe one of the wives is 'fortunate' enough to be staying with the man, that doesn't stop the man from visiting n sleeping in his other wives' houses.
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by lirusehn(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2014

You are foolish to say they are breadwinners.

I stayed with them for almost 3 years. I discovered they do woreva men can do even bricklaying. Like seriously they ar hardworking.

It's poverty tho undecided
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2014
lirusehn: [color=#000099][b][size=11pt][font=Georgia] I discovered they do woreva men can do even bricklaying.

It's poverty tho undecided
lol, you are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by cococandy(f): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2014
I see them carrying blocks. Chai embarassed
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by bebe2(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
My best friends mum is urhobo, frm our frequent discussion I have come to learn dat its d women dat looks after the financial asprct of the home in their marriage.

* Lost the point I was trying to make*
Damn u fever angry

1 Like

Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
With what i saw while schooling there,....Most of them are...#truestory
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by Kanwulia: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
The main reason the women keep outliving the men! grin

When you have a purpose in life, nothing can stop your destiny but when it is your time! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by EfemenaXY: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
@op: How do the few pictures you've posted prove that their menfolk are idle and sleeping their days away??
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by sexybash(f): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
No mind op you. Come dey stroke my tribal women
You want make dem. Shop sand if the men nor provide?
On a serious note. I respect these women
But. The problem be say. 6 women fit die for one man
Re: Women Bread Winners In Delta State by Agrika: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Those are really hardworking women...I dey respect dem die...I just dey wonder how do d men feel so comfortable as in just laying about doing nothing but to drink alcohol waiting for the woman to come home and feed his sorry arsee! Tufiaaakwa!...especially these U****O men (I no call anybody ooo)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 / What Will You Do As A Husband In this Kind Of Situation? / Revealed! Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Bigger Butts –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.