Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Who Can Produce Scratch Cards For Me Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Produce Scratch Cards For Me Please? (605 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / Foods We Can Produce And Sell Without NAFDAC Number / Where To Print Scratch Cards In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Produce Scratch Cards For Me Please? by coolscott(m): 1:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Please I produce unique PIN codes that can be used to authenticate registrations on websites just like WAEC or JAMB cards.
What I need is to be able to put them on silver-coated scratch cards.
If you know anyone or any company that can handle this, I will appreciate your recommending.

Thanks.
Re: Who Can Produce Scratch Cards For Me Please? by MykLANNY(m): 2:03am On Sep 25, 2014
MTN.. The truth is dat even if u want marry wife now.. Mtn can help u. All u need do is send wat u want as a command to those their annoying numbers...
Re: Who Can Produce Scratch Cards For Me Please? by Allstream: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2014
I have a similar need. I desire to know how to produce unique PIN Codes. So u are a step ahead of me. Pls can you be of help in putting me thru. I believe that getting a link to staff with any of the MTN partner outlet would proffer solutions because they use the technology to privately produce the small 400naira recharge cards now. Pls my number is 08033706033. Thanks
Re: Who Can Produce Scratch Cards For Me Please? by coolscott(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Allstream: I have a similar need. I desire to know how to produce unique PIN Codes. So u are a step ahead of me. Pls can you be of help in putting me thru. I believe that getting a link to staff with any of the MTN partner outlet would proffer solutions because they use the technology to privately produce the small 400naira recharge cards now. Pls my number is 08033706033. Thanks

I will contact you soon. Your number right now is switched off but I'm guessing it's because it's about 10:50pm at night.

I'll call tomorrow.

The card printing will be needed very soon. I will still appreciate any more direct information on how I can get it done.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Stops Jaga Jega In His Tracks! / NCDMB Trains Staff On Oil, Gas Parks’ Scheme / How To Make Some Serious Money Before The Year Runs Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.