Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. (55963 Views)

Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by omicron(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
bolaji73: Lubbish!(in anambra's accent) To you,the guy is now successful, after three years of graduation,he's still working as a graduate trainee in the most strike prone sector of the economy.by now, I expect a more befitting life from him but he had used all the appropriate time which he could have used to plan ahead in exchange of "kpekus".

Success is a relative term. Not that I said he was '' successful'' though.

I can swear you are soooo gainfully employed in the least strike-prone sector of the best economy ever.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by UniqueGem(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
xpensiv05:
Thumps up
Okay.... Una don see wetin Op they talk here?? This Aunty left school and is living with her Bf, now she can't even spell "Thumbs". *i hail thee*
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
DenzelDaniel: Law suit on Gtbank/CSO by Iyedoh Daniel seeking justice for defamation of character, assault,and infringement on human right was held at the justice Aneke court in the federal high court ikoyi, lagos on the 22nd september.2014 with all parties present and duly represented.Judgement was adjourned for the 1st of december 2014
CLASSIC!!! Just what the thread needed grin grin grin grin
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Horlahdeleh(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
ukgreat: i see u are jealous here coz u dont have a nice guy who can take u in
Chai see stupidity at itz highest peak......If una con get belle una con dey blame God... I pity ur condition,dey look for nyc guy wey go take u in,no face ur studies
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Olusanya333(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
I tire 4 Ladies ooo....
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Horlahdeleh(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
omicron:

whenever I read something like this, my first instinct is ''why bother, all parties involved are adults''.

I reason that way cos I have seen it all - the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the situation to know it is wrong to make any blanket statements about it, unless when one is coming from a religious perspective, which is a different thing altogether.

my friend and her husband - then just a boyfriend- spent the last 4 of their 5 years in school as roomates, friends, lovers and of cos school husband and wife. he was not even such a promising lad as many would have judged. He was barely older than her, both were in the same department, at the same level.

fastforward 3 years after graduation and they are happily married - an apparent envy of many. He, for 2 years now has been a graduate employee of one of the banks. And with his help, his former roommate in school, former lover, friend, and now wife, will be resuming at the same bank on Monday as a graduate employee.

you would say this is a one-off, but so could the ugly and bad stories you may have heard about such associations be to someone who has mostly seen the good sides of such

like I said, ''why bother, when all parties involved are adults''.
Would u allow ur son or daughter live wit his bf/gf in school

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by folameme(f): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
xpensiv05: @op u re right at gals staying wit dere bf instead of dem to be to av dere own room bt u re totally wrong on d aspects of visiting dere bf wen going to get call up letter. She is tru wit skul n I guess she shuld b also ready for marriage, I see nting wrong in dat. Do u knw wen dey wil see again? B4 nysc throw ha to a far state. Think again
and that's where u start having premarital sex wif ur bf,hw will u sleep over or spend like 2weeks wif ur bf while u're still dating?all becos u wanna go for service?flee from all form of temptation,let ur r/ship be based on true love and let d holyspirit guide it!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
I just dey pity some idi.ots that took this post personal because they are guilty....who cares? You are messing your miserable life up. Keep it up. Na una spoil Uni. With sorting things after exam bcox una no dey fit read. Ani.mals!

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chibuhealth: I just dey pity some idi.ots that took this post personal because they are guilty....who cares? You are messing your miserable life up. Keep it up. Na una spoil Uni. With sorting things after exam bcox una no dey fit read. Ani.mals!
Someone is hurt

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vessi:
Someone is hurt
can't you see that you re really an anima.l
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chibuhealth:
can't you see that you re really an anima.l
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Horlahdeleh(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
folawiyoma:

Guy she's saying the truth thou, but if am in that position I will enjoy myself with the gurl beside I will also the diong smth for her. Like money for hair etc.

Was we graduate, sharp, sharp

I go move on with my life ni unless the gurl is lucky

Bros u wicked oo.....na 1 saint go marry d girl na

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Horlahdeleh(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chibuhealth: I just dey pity some idi.ots that took this post personal because they are guilty....who cares? You are messing your miserable life up. Keep it up. Na una spoil Uni. With sorting things after exam bcox una no dey fit read. Ani.mals!
I dey feel u joor wink
I dey feel u joor

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by omicron(m): 4:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Horlahdeleh:
Would u allow ur son or daughter live wit his bf/gf in school
When the time comes, it will be out of your control. Besides, you should get the point that I made.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Agrika: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Babe no mind dem will they hear kwanu...any guy or lady that does that automatically loses my respect...and the most annoying thing is that the guy in question is one small pikin who is still receiving monthly allowance from his parents...ok even though u want to stay with ur "husband" at least let him pay something on your head first before doing that...Abeg girls make una wise...time and nature are not a woman's friend.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Agrika: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2014
smartchoice:
Are you sure? Maybe you wanted to do it and had no interested guy .....heya kpele.
Free the babe...no be she do u
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Agrika:
Free the babe...no be she do u

I go free you join....with the canal between your legs....swerve joor
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Agrika: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2014
smartchoice:

I go free you join....with the canal between your legs....swerve joor
Wise choice, Hehehehe, trust me bro, u dont wanna start with me
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Agrika:
Wise choice, Hehehehe, trust me bro, u dont wanna start with me

I know you wanted me to notice you......but sorry am going offline....soon.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Agrika: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2014
smartchoice:

I know you wanted me to notice you......but sorry am going offline....soon.
Smell the coffee am done with u...now run along
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Agrika get it right.....I don't do "canals"

Agrika:
Smell the coffee am done with u...now run along
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Agrika: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2014
smartchoice: Agrika get it right.....I don't do "canals"

Hehehehe...I just dey laff ur stupidity...little wonder why you oppose the O.p so much...what a clown...lol...guy Abeg free me ooo...as u see me like ds I don marry ooo...this is getting really boring...anyway might be the last time I might reply...have a nice day
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Horlahdeleh(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2014
omicron: When the time comes, it will be out of your control. Besides, you should get the point that I made.
Ehn ehn.....D point u ar trying to make is baseless cos it happens to only 5%.....Besides d students of nowadays dnt reason in dat manner, all dey want is sex ntin mre
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by folawiyoma(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Horlahdeleh:
Bros u wicked oo.....na 1 saint go marry d girl na

Did you say saint?

Or insane?

Or sane ?

But definitely not saint.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
UniqueGem: Okay.... Una don see wetin Op they talk here?? This Aunty left school and is living with her Bf, now she can't even spell "Thumbs". *i hail thee*
Uncle,u re far older than me n wat I av archive ur generation can't get dere. Ur initiative suppose to tell u dat itz typing error n not intentional btw I don't do dat n I believe everyone is free to live dere life d way dey want it. Thou shall not judge
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
folameme: and that's where u start having premarital sex wif ur bf,hw will u sleep over or spend like 2weeks wif ur bf while u're still dating?all becos u wanna go for service?flee from all form of temptation,let ur r/ship be based on true love and let d holyspirit guide it!
Alright...... Tnk u n I hope u re stil a virgin not NL saint alone
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by UniqueGem(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
xpensiv05:
Uncle,u re far older than me n wat I av archive ur generation can't get dere. Ur initiative suppose to tell u dat itz typing error n not intentional btw I don't do dat n I believe everyone is free to live dere life d way dey want it. Thou shall not judge
Sorry u're so wrong....
FIRSTLY: i am not older than you, i am way younger than you think.
SECONDLY: You shouldn't be quoting my 'generation', that's a long leap for you becos with what i have now and what i've planned ahead, u're nowhere to be noticed.
LASTLY: Anyone on this forum who has an atom of brain knows that there's notin like typo in misunderstanding THUMBS for THUMPS, that's not a typo, it's a grammatical error.
ONE MORE THING: It's not 'Archive', It is 'ACHIEVE'.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by UniqueGem(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Girls Stop Being arrogant/ignorant and learn. It's very wrong staying with a boy who u're not even sure has a future with you. A normal daily visit is excused if u can't help but see him, but pls stop living with them. It's an unthinkable foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Horlahdeleh(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
UniqueGem: Sorry u're so wrong....
FIRSTLY: i am not older than you, i am way younger than you think.
SECONDLY: You shouldn't be quoting my 'generation', that's a long leap for you becos with what i have now and what i've planned ahead, u're nowhere to be noticed.
LASTLY: Anyone on this forum who has an atom of brain knows that there's notin like typo in misunderstanding THUMBS for THUMPS, that's not a typo, it's a grammatical error.
ONE MORE THING: It's not 'Archive', It is 'ACHIEVE'.
Thanks.
Damn guy i hail oooo....Abeg go study English,m sure ur students will b d best if becum a professor in English
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by UniqueGem(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Horlahdeleh:
Damn guy i hail oooo....Abeg go study English,m sure ur students will b d best if becum a professor in English
Thanks bro. Buh i'm a care taker(Dr).
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Youngpo413: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Married in School, Single at home.

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! .its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter
they can't live without sex,the pusy needs steady pounding,ladies love sex more than food
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Youngpo413: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2015
mlanreh:

But remember that guys are not like a dettol advert. If you don't take care of your BF other gals will cheesy cheesy. Maybe that what they are trying to avoid who knows or probably there z something they gain in living with the boi frends in campus tongue tongue
steady pounding of their always hornnny pusys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days / How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data / I Have A Very Low Second Class Lower, Can I Go For Masters Direct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.