Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data (33298 Views)

How To Activate MTN Youtube Night Data 2023 / Ways To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data During The Day / Ways To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by Neilpartel: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Airtel Nigeria is the best network provider in Nigeria that gives its subscribers a large pack of bonus data bundle for streaming on Youtube in the night only. Now, if you are having a youtube night data plan in your Airtel sim card, how should you use it? In this post, you will know everything.

As its name implies, Airtel youtube night data can only be used in the night. It starts from 12AM midnight and once it is 5AM, the airtel youtube night bonus will be discontinued, hence, further data deductions will be started from your active data balance.

Airtel youtube night data is given to an Airtel customer who subscribes for data plan above N500 and if you don’t subscribe above N500 to enjoy data in the night on Airtel network, read more in this post for how to activate Airtel night data plan.

Read here
https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2022/03/27/ways-to-use-airtel-youtube-night-data-bonus-bundle/

Read also

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2022/03/27/mtn-youtube-night-data-bundles-and-how-to-activate/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2022/06/24/how-to-apply-for-a-usa-student-visa/

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by postbmd: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bro it start at 1am

4 Likes

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by matrixme(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Note that you can download YouTube videos with same Airtel Night plans for free with the app Vidmate

3 Likes

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by Julietcutie(f): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2022
matrixme:
Note that you can download YouTube videos with same Airtel Night plans for free with the app Vidmate
How please? I tried it but my main data is still being used
Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by matrixme(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Julietcutie:

How please? I tried it but my main data is still being used
Download the app Tubemate from Google search. Not on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by flobaze: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2022
Checkout this article
7 Things no one will tell you about Airtel YouTube night plan
It opened my brain to know all I need to know about the Airtel YouTube night plan

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by fmbag1980: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2023
I was given the bonus but each time I stream from YouTube, my active data reduces while YouTube night bonus remains intact

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by Neilpartel: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2023
cheapest countries to live and work

1. Vietnam

For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream. It’s one of the best and cheapest countries to live in for expats. Although Vietnam is still a bit of an insider tip when it comes to cheap countries in which to live and travel, there’s plenty to see and do. Vietnam has stunning landscapes to explore, delicious local cuisine for foodies and is also somewhat of an adventure travel destination.

The main cities are Ho Chi Minh city in the south, capital Hanoi in the north, and Da Nang in the center of the country. Most jobs will be found in these cities.

The currency, Vietnamese Dong, is currently worth around VND23,000 to $1 and is one of the few currencies that has weakened relative to the dollar in recent years.

Read Details

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2023/08/06/10-cheapest-countries-to-live-and-work/
Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by anthropizzy(m): 2:43am On Jan 10
fmbag1980:
I was given the bonus but each time I stream from YouTube, my active data reduces while YouTube night bonus remains intact

I experienced the same thing too

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by Tonytonex(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02
anthropizzy:

I experienced the same thing too
what time did you start?

People are saying that it starts from 1am.
Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by anthropizzy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03
Tonytonex:
what time did you start?

People are saying that it starts from 1am.

It started from 1am.

These airtel mid night YouTube to me is a scam jare.

I have stop

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by Tonytonex(m): 12:23am On Feb 04
anthropizzy:

It started from 1am.

I have stop
it's not really worth it.
Na rubbish
Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by Tonytonex(m): 12:42am On Feb 04
anthropizzy:

It started from 1am.

I have stop
but mine is working. I just tried it now. From 00:00 . that's from 12am it starts working

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by faceland: 2:24am On Feb 04
fmbag1980:

Wait till 1am... Off and on your network.

It worked for me (YouTube Live Stream from the YouTube App on my phone).

It ends at 5am.

If you are still awake, it can work right now.
Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by anthropizzy(m): 9:17am On Feb 04
Tonytonex:
but mine is working. I just tried it now. From 00:00 . that's from 12am it starts working

Okay.

Me i am done with airtel YouTube mid night thing.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by Tonytonex(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04
anthropizzy:

Okay.

Me i am done with airtel YouTube mid night thing.

Thank you

Ok. I didn't subscribe to it sha.
It was a bonus. I didn't want it to expire

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data by anthropizzy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04
Tonytonex:

Ok. I didn't subscribe to it sha.
It was a bonus. I didn't want it to expire

Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / Bedbugs Ravage UNILAG, Students Cry Out (Photos) / Benue State University Closed As Students Protest New CGPA Grading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.