Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! (6781 Views)

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Marriage of an Educated Woman and Uneducated Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by TV01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
cococandy: You're deliberatly not getting me.
I know.
If their acting out affects the next person,is still ok then?
Whatever they do as long as it doesn't affect the next person negatively,I don't care.
But when it does,then they have to answer for it.
At some point you'll have to take a stance either way.
That it's normal and to be celebrated is now being embedded in school curricula.

In my son's nursery, there were pictures of all kinds of "diverse families" and lots of meme of equality and inclusion.
At 12 months old? I had to move my pup to a "Christian nursery"

By the time they hit grade school they are introducing full-on sexuality - in all it's diverse glory. I wan tht esole responsibility to introducing my children to ssex and ssexuality. So what happens if we can't afford independent education or don't want our children educated far away?

Live and let live may be diplomatic, but it's not practical. They won't leave it until you celebrate it.

TV

1 Like

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
cococandy: You're deliberatly not getting me.
I know.
If their acting out affects the next person,is still ok then?
Whatever they do as long as it doesn't affect the next person negatively,I don't care.
But when it does,then they have to answer for it.

And there again.. you dont get it
Science says she was unfortunate to have been born a woman in a male body (gender mismatch)
She was opportuned to go to Thailand and change to a woman

So her gender and sex now match

She wants to fight.. u are discriminating against her that she is not a woman?

why??
coco..

why?
5minsmadness:
shocked shocked shocked
for goodness sake there's a bulge in those pants! shocked
Honestly I don't know why but I've been laughing since I opened this thread grin grin grin

yes oo.. they even gave her a camel toe grin grin

when u go gve us zombie tales naaaa

cococandy: So we were right. She didn't know at first.
Even though she believes she didn't necessarily have to know.
That's why I said it's based on the misleading conclusion that they are now fully women.
I guess Brent knows better now that she has felt the blow.

once again.. you persist in this error
Brent her opponent knew fallon fox was born as a man
Moreover it does not matter as FAllon Fox is licensed to fight as a woman

phew....
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by cococandy(f): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
So we were right. She didn't know at first.
Even though she believes she didn't necessarily have to know.
That's why I said it's based on the misleading conclusion that they are now fully women.
I guess Brent knows better now that she has felt the blow.
pickabeau1:

If u read the original post you and shirley07 will not be going this line
Let me quote for two of u

She is saying even though she has disclosed below she does not even see the reason
She has always been a woman and will always be

Note this type gender reassignment she did is irrevoicable as she has cut off her deek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
crackhaus:
Are we in the year 2013? This fight just occurred.

Between March 2013 and now, don't you think the MMA would have banned her from fighting women?
Also, wouldn't the news about her sex-change scandal already be known to all prospective opponents of hers including but not limited to Brents who had her occipital bone messed up?
Huh? You mean where the MMA have to be prepared to be sued for discrimination against transgender sex because Fox is a woman right now!
It would have been better if the MMA knew from the onset.
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by cococandy(f): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

And there again.. you dont get it
Science says she was unfortunate to have been born a woman in a male body (gender mismatch)
She was opportuned to go to Thailand and change to a woman

So her gender and sex now match

She wants to fight.. u are discriminating against her that she is not a woman?

why??
coco

why?

what science? It's not a consensus.
Only a school of thought
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Bros no vex

What has equality/inequality got to do with transgenders?

I didn't talk to you and that was suppose to be a joke and the person that this joke was meant for didn't get it. tongue

So what's your point in referring me back to it?
Are you looking for someone to unleash your anger on this afternoon? cheesy
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by cococandy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
I've taken a stance. I'm not going to celebrate it. That's my stance.
Does blowing all hot over their affairs change anything?.
TV01:
At some point you'll have to take a stance either way.
That it's normal and to be celebrated is now being embedded in school curricula.

In my son's nursery, there were pictures of all kinds of "diverse families" and lots of meme of equality and inclusion.
At 12 months old? I had to move my pup to a "Christian nursery"

By the time they hit grade school they are introducing full-on sexuality - in all it's diverse glory. I wan tht esole responsibility to introducing my children to ssex and ssexuality. So what happens if we can't afford independent education or don't want our children educated far away?

Live and let live may be diplomatic, but it's not practical. They won't leave it until you celebrate it.

TV
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
cococandy: what science? It's not a consensus.
Only a school of thought

Damn... i cant believe this.. you call an established science a school of thought
this is an issue plaguing millions worldwide and u call it whims

You are able totolerate gays but not this one..
Google gender dyspohoria

Let me help u

I never knew u were a selective bigot cry cry cry cry

Gender identity disorder (GID) or gender dysphoria is the formal diagnosis used by psychologists and physicians to describe people who experience significant dysphoria (discontent) with the sex they were assigned at birth and/or the gender roles associated with that sex. Evidence suggests that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains, or prenatal exposure to hormones.[1]
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by cococandy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
jaybee3 Phew!
crackhaus:
Lol...

Cococandy I rebuke you in the name of God.

Sexy girl. right? grin grin grin
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by cococandy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Emphasis on disorder!
pickabeau1:

Damn... i cant believe this.. you call an established science a school of thought
Google gender dyspohoria

Let me help u

Meanwhile if you believe so much about that,why did you say amen to crackhaus' prayer?
So you're a bigot too? tongue
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Yet u persist in your line of thinking

It is a disorder which can be corrected andshe has done it
coco.. open ur mind and read up

The current medical approach to treatment for persons diagnosed with gender identity disorder is to support the individual in physically modifying the body to better match the psychological gender identity.[9] This approach is based on the concept that their experience is based in a medical problem correctable by various forms of medical intervention.[9][10]

cococandy: Emphasis on disorder!
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Transgenders are generally frowned upon in sports because even with the hormone therapy as long as the person didn't start it until adulthood then his bones are already developed and the bone density is stronger than that of a normal woman so that's an unfair advantage. It's stylish cheating
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by cococandy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
I give up angry
pickabeau1: Yet u persist in your line of thinking

It is a disorder which can be corrected andshe has done it
coco.. open ur mind and read up

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
tatiana009: Transgenders are generally frowned upon in sports because even with the hormone therapy as long as the person didn't start it until adulthood then his bones are already developed and the bone density is stronger than that of normal woman so that's an unfair advantage. It's stylish cheating
Don't mind pickabeau.

Personally I think this transgender guy here is a closet woman hater grin who has been looking for a legitimate reason to beat up women.
Or how do you explain enrolling in women fights right after his surgery?
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by crackhaus: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shirley07:
Huh? You mean where the MMA have to be prepared to be sued for discrimination against transgender sex because Fox is a woman right now!
It would have been better if the MMA knew from the onset.
The important thing is that they know and that this fight which caused an injury occurred well after they knew.
Her opponent also knew of the sex-change, so no biggies.

As for the board wanting to avoid discrimination rants and protests from transgenders...like I said to cococandy, blame the system that allows people to do whatever they want with their bodies.
Fox is not to be blamed, neither should MMA. The law made that bed, everyone involved should lay comfortably in it.
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
tatiana009: Transgenders are generally frowned upon in sports because even with the hormone therapy as long as the person didn't start it until adulthood then his bones are already developed and the bone density is stronger than that of a normal woman so that's an unfair advantage. It's stylish cheating

Are u saying the MMA authorities are also encouraging cheating by allowing her retain her license
Did u read the part she quote about no studies showing any difference between transgender woman and a normal woman undecided
or are u spouting the same reasons opponents of transgender spout

She sees herself as a woman
The law agrees
All is well

Damn..u guys should choose a side

she a woman.. let her fight with women
why the selective love

In an interview with "Inside MMA," Fallon said that "I don’t believe that a transgender fighter should have to disclose her personal medical history to other female fighters before they fight. It’s simply for the reason the medical community and the scientific community have come to the consensus that post-operative transsexual fighters who have been on hormone-replacement therapy and testosterone suppression, when they’re going from male to female, haven’t been found to have any physiological advantages over other women.”
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

this is an issue plaguing millions worldwide and u call it whims

You are able totolerate gays but not this one..
Google gender dyspohoria

Let me help u

I never knew u were a selective bigot cry cry cry cry

If they were female in male bodies, why did they have to be injected with female hormones for their sex change?
According to that article of yours, they already had a female brain components and to my knowledge, the brain regulate every part of the body including hormones secretion.

1 Like

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shirley07:
If they were female in male bodies, why did they have to be injected with female hormones for their sex change?
According to that article of yours, they already had a female brain components and to my knowledge, the brain regulate every part of the body including hormones secretion.

Are u saying gender dysphoria is not an issue but a figment of some peoples imagination or some peoples whims

Yes or No
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
crackhaus:
The important thing is that they know and that this fight which caused an injury occurred well after they knew.
Her opponent also knew of the sex-change, so no biggies.

As for the board wanting to avoid discrimination rants and protests from transgenders...like I said to cococandy, blame the system that allows people to do whatever they want with their bodies.
Fox is not to be blamed, neither should MMA. The law made that bed, everyone involved should lay comfortably in it.
I disagree.
Fox should have informed the MMA about his sex change from the onset. That's just pure deception!
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Are u saying gender dysphoria is not an issue but a figment of some peoples imagination or some peoples whims

Yes or No
Brain disorder... Nothing else.
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Are u saying the MMA authorities are also encouraging cheating by allowing her retain her license
Did u read the part she quote about no studies showing any difference between transgender woman and a normal woman undecided
or are u spouting the same reasons opponents of transgender spout

She sees herself as a woman
The law agrees
All is well

Damn..u guys should choose a side

she a woman.. let her fight with women
why the selective love

Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by crackhaus: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shirley07:
I disagree.
Fox should have informed the MMA about his sex change from the onset. That's just pure deception!
You're funny.
They know now, they have known since March 2013..so no deception anymore.
Or are you trying to imply that if she had told them right from the onset, they would never have let her fight entirely?

If that's the deception you're on about, then I can assure you that it wouldn't have made any difference. The transgender community would have still protested against it then, so the pressure on the MMA to accept her as a 'woman' which seems to be your opinion, would have still occurred even if she told them at the onset.

1 Like

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shirley07:
Brain disorder... Nothing else.

If u term it a mental illness...
So what is the solution
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
crackhaus:
You're funny.
Or are you trying to imply that if she had told them right from the onset, they would never have let her fight entirely?

If that's the deception you're on about, then I can assure you that it wouldn't have made any difference. The transgender community would have still protested against it then, so the pressure on the MMA to accept her as a 'woman' which seems to be your opinion, would have still occurred even if she told them at the onset
If he wasn't granted a license, all what the trans society would do is to protest and nothing more but discarding him on the ground of sex change after granting him a license is a different case entirely.
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
crackhaus:
You're funny.

If that's the deception you're on about, then I can assure you that it wouldn't have made any difference. The transgender community would have still protested against it then, so the pressure on the MMA to accept her as a 'woman' which seems to be your opinion, would have still occurred even if she told them at the onset.
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Shirley07: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

If u term it a mental illness...
So what is the solution
Not a mental illness though, they are quite okay.
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Godmystrength: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1: Morning... Iwas with my mobile earlier and could not get more pics

Behold the transgender warrior known as Fallon Fox

I have to say he/she is attractive...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Nn18R7JCjCs/UUzAMdCsONI/AAAAAAAADWw/FOiBFAYKJiQ/s1600/Fallon+Fox.jpg[/img]

Minus the bre@sts, He/She still looks like a man IMO. Did he still keep his instrument @picture 1 #see her crotch region?

1 Like

Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shirley07:
Not a mental illness though, they are quite okay.

Your opinion is not backed by the scientific community
The same that say being gay is who a person is

Godmystrength: Minus the bre@sts, He/She still looks like a man IMO. Did he still keep his instrument @picture 1 #see her crotch region?

She has no male organ
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by Godmystrength: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1: She has no male organ
so why is the place swollen? instrument wasn't completely/properly cut off?
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by pickabeau1: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmystrength: so why is the place swollen? instrument wasn't completely/properly cut off?

errm...r u seriousy asking this q lipsrsealed

google camel toe
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Na just was sha.
Re: Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! by TV01(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmystrength: Minus the bre@sts, He/She still looks like a man IMO. Did he still keep his instrument @picture 1 #see her crotch region?

Totally agree.In the 3rd picture he looks like an out and out drag queen...bi-curious, queer, transgender, transvestite....whatever....!

TV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria / Sex Before Marriage Does It Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.