Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

This Site Will Give Facebook Run For Their Money!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Site Will Give Facebook Run For Their Money!! (638 Views)

My Site Will Be A Month Old Tomorrow / YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK SITE WILL DIE IF YOU DONT TAKE NOTE OF THESE / This Is The Best SEO Your Site Will Ever Get In 2012!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Site Will Give Facebook Run For Their Money!! by Dollarjunkie: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Just registered in this site two days ago, the interface and activities in the site couldn't allow me visit facebook again.
Including the fact that (1)everyday I log in, I get free share of their income, (2)get one share for every 5 persons that register under you, (3)advertise for 1000 impressions for free every week. And many more.
Give it a try and come back here with your comments and observations. The link is https://www.globallshare.com/en/2961750.html
Re: This Site Will Give Facebook Run For Their Money!! by Dollarjunkie: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2014
And do well to register immediately cuz after the next 25 days, they will stop giving out the shares.
Take a look at it and tender your observations here whether good or bad.
But I bet you won't regret you registered.
The link again https://www.globallshare.com/en/2961750.html
Re: This Site Will Give Facebook Run For Their Money!! by maximum007(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dollarjunkie: Just registered in this site two days ago, the interface and activities in the site couldn't allow me visit facebook again.
Including the fact that (1)everyday I log in, I get free share of their income, (2)get one share for every 5 persons that register under you, (3)advertise for 1000 impressions for free every week. And many more.
Give it a try and come back here with your comments and observations. The link is https://www.globallshare.com/en/2961750.html
Please stop deceiving yourself. You won't make any money from that site.
Re: This Site Will Give Facebook Run For Their Money!! by Dollarjunkie: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
maximum007: Please stop deceiving yourself. You won't make any money from that site.

The money is not my priority there. The design is what got me, and I enjoy the activities there also.
So whether they pay or not, its not my problem since I'm not spending anything there, why won't I enjoy what I like doing as I found on the site?
So chill bro..

(1) (Reply)

A Cheap Domain And Website For Sale!!! / Paypal's Security Not Covering Nigerian Accounts? / Like Adfly? Checkout Gangfly - Nigeria's First Interstitial Ad Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.