Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Would You Rather Read People’s Mind Or Change People’s Mind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Rather Read People’s Mind Or Change People’s Mind? (592 Views)

How To Change People's Perception Of You. / Jarus And Aisha Should Step Down Or Change Username! / Without Warning,can Mustay Just Lock Or Change A Topics Name? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Read People’s Mind Or Change People’s Mind? by sawhite: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Neither really. I'm 70% deaf so I rely a lot on a
person's body language. I also have to lip read. In
letters or email, I learn how others think through
the way they type.
I'm Not into changing people's minds. We were all
given 'free will.' I would rather people stop and think before they act. Every action really does have
a consequence, so I think people should consider
said consequence before they act - especially when
it's in a hurtful way.
Re: Would You Rather Read People’s Mind Or Change People’s Mind? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Still trying to understand the message you are passing but based on your topic;For me to know how to change somebody's mind I would have known what's on the mind,so I prefer to change because change covers both

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari The Jerry Rawlings Of Nigeria? / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank / Islamic Militants ISIS Challenge America To Ground War In A New Propaganda Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.