Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Would Love To Date Beverly Naya – Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Love To Date Beverly Naya – Skales (699 Views)

Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / Kate Henshaw, Beverly Naya Rock ''natural Hair' To Surulere Movie Premiere(pics) / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Date Beverly Naya – Skales by entadaplace2: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Shake Body’ singer, Skales wants Beverly Naya to know he has a huge crush on her and would love to date her.
Skales, who told‘ Us in an interview that his relationship status is at present complicated, was further asked who he has a crush on and would love to date. Without thinking much, he said ‘Beverly Naya, I think she is hot‘.
Skales has been in the news recently following the breakup between him and his Namibian girlfriend and he thinks it is fine to switch attention to Beverly Naya, a Nigerian actress born in the UK

SOURCE
Re: I Would Love To Date Beverly Naya – Skales by Unionised(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Go for it.

We will still be here when you announce your break-up.

All the best...

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Date Beverly Naya – Skales by philantoxx(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
abeg focus on catching up wit wizkid and davido.and leave dat draw back alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Linda Ikeji To Pay N100,000 For Every Stolen Article / DOWNLOAD Video: Davido – Naughty Ft. DJ Arafat / Share Your Views: Looku Looku By The Mavins. HIT Or MISS??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.