Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help (5001 Views)

100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Samabu07:

I am yet to build the specific website for it. As soon as I am done. I would quote you asapp.
Thank u.

It's ok.

zeroshadow:
Yipee kah yea

Who be this one? You no dey hear word abi?

1 Like

Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by Xboyultimate(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by tonjeola(m): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2014
neksummi:

It's ok.

long time, hope u stil remember me, quick smart program
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
tonjeola:

long time, hope u stil remember me, quick smart program

I do. Get in touch cos I'v got something for you guys. I'm still
committed to making sure that you succeed online.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by tonjeola(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
neksummi:

I do. Get in touch cos I'v got something for you guys. I'm still
committed to making sure that you succeed online.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
tonjeola:

Ok. Thanks

You're welcome. Waiting to hear from you. I would have contacted you but can't locate your phone number.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2014
cheesy
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Some websites I've reviewed so far look so unprofessional.

Others don't have a list building mechanism in place. You need
repeat visitors and one way to do that is by building a list of
loyal subscribers.

Get in touch so I can give you a personalized advice.

Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Hope you enjoyed the Sallah break. Now let's get back to business.

Let me review your site for free and offer suggestions.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
If you choose to reach through facebook, make sure you drop
your phone number as well so I can call you.

Good night.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2014
Please when you call be clear on what you're calling for. Don't just say
I saw your post on nairaland. I've got hundreds of posts on nairaland!

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Discover the single biggest mistake 95% of businesses and entrepreneurs are making with advertising that wastes precious time and money (and how you can avoid it).

Save yourself hours and money. Learn how to start targeting your audience and avoid wasting hours of time and thousands of naira on ineffective ads that do not reach your ideal target.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
I'll from time to time be dropping some nuggets here that will help your internet business venture.

Free traffic is not really ‘free’ – it takes time, and time is money.

Besides, most who choose to do free traffic are usually doing it for the wrong reasons. They’re doing
it out of fear of not wanting to ‘risk’ their money – and a desire to get something (sales) for nothing.

It doesn't work that way guys. Do the needful

Let me review your business and offer suggestions.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Keep your calls coming. I get fulfilled helping you out in my own little way.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2014
You may drop your comments here if you like.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by Kajool: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
For those looking to tap the power of the web for some extra income , start a web hosting reseller program can turn out to be a huge profit business.Its very effective in terms of setup costs and time. To start with , you can Launch a website to promote your hosting services.start you carrier a reseller with this site http://www.goresellers.com/
it cost you a little bit more for a reseller account , but you get to keep the clients to pay you . Two to three clients of yours on the reseller hosting account is enough to cover your cost. The rest is profit. This option is a lot like buying in bulk, and reselling at retail for huge profit.make use of this site & start a carrier & gain more profit in it ...
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kajool:
For those looking to tap the power of the web for some extra income , start a web hosting reseller program can turn out to be a huge profit business.Its very effective in terms of setup costs and time. To start with , you can Launch a website to promote your hosting services.start you carrier a reseller with this site
it cost you a little bit more for a reseller account , but you get to keep the clients to pay you . Two to three clients of yours on the reseller hosting account is enough to cover your cost. The rest is profit. This option is a lot like buying in bulk, and reselling at retail for huge profit.make use of this site & start a carrier & gain more profit in it ...

My friend park well joor. You're on the wrong thread. Start your thread if you have anything important to share with people.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2014
Below is an excerpt from an email I received from one of my mentors:

See, most people don't know how to market, how to get traffic, the psychology of
prospects and how to fill their need and it's an industry filled with people who have
no business background and want to get rich, doing nothing but sitting on their ass...

I used to be one of those people, i thought just because i'd buy a program,
i should get success, stupid entitlement thinking, that i wouldn't have to do any
work or thinking...

I would buy the next get-rich thing on clickbank for $47 thinking very
ignorantly one stupid e-book or article spinner would be the end-all-be-all...

This was short lived though...

Because i had accidentally stumbled across a book.
In it the author discussed the importance of adding value to one's life in a unique way
to become valuable in the marketplace, to create real value for the end user from
your marketing...
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Been very busy making plans to attend the Traffic Millionaires Summit.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Quite a long time. Been busy with studies. Man gotta go back to school. I'm on break now so got some time for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Awards Heritage Bank For Commitment To Women Empowerment (photos) / If You Had 3 Million Naira To Invest, What Business In Naija Would You: / Which Is Better Bolt Or Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.