Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Fcmb People Sa.. Banks Are Banks.. But Some Are Different.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fcmb People Sa.. Banks Are Banks.. But Some Are Different.. (765 Views)

Why You Are Different / Sanusi Lamido Vs The Nigerian Economy: So The Rescued Banks Are Making Profit Ag / Why Banks Are Maltreating Their Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb People Sa.. Banks Are Banks.. But Some Are Different.. by bimscastle: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
I don't think these people in First City Monument Bank know what is called customer service. The case of this Agodi branch of the bank is even worse with the way one particular fair guy who calls himself the customer service manager treats customers at times. I was there in company of my friend for transaction and can you imagine the guy's attitude towards us. After all, one of his tellers misbehaved to my friend who is even old enough to be his sister and at the same time was backing her baby, my friend was also on queue despite the fact that she had a baby on her back. This guy misbehaved to the extent that we could not withstand the embarrassment any longer. To my dismay, same happened today 27th june , I was there with my fiance, this their service manager stood up and started addressing my fiance anyhow trying to humiliate us. After all, the way the tellers behave in this branch is very wrong...may be because some familiar customers who use to tip them some amount for familiarity just arrived...the teller guy then made moves to trample on other customers right. When this led to issue, the service manager without investigating the issue was just taking side with the teller. This is not proffessionalisim. One other lady there in that Agodi branch of fcmb is also issue on a seperate note. This lady that calls herself the senior teller or teller head or something will look at you as if you are not in the banking hall for your money. I opened my account in Ilorin with the old finbank and the experience was not like this. Even when I returned to Ibadan, the AGodi gate was still finbank, the customer service experience was superb. What they have in that AGodi fcmb bank now I wonder how they will have stable customers and be giving them warm welcome. I will advise the fcmb leadership and management that if they are not treating their staff well in terms of welfare, they should improve on that and if it is training that these guys need (if they are trainable), they should be sent back to training school. Or else those guys will finish the name fcmb is carrying... That slogan, MY Bank and I ...I think should be for excellent customer service delivery. Please.., advise the service manager in the Agodi branch that customers comment about him and the tellers is not something to write home about.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Big Brother Africa Houses On Fire- Show delayed. / Horror: Egypt Air Wrongly Flew Me To Another Country,tore My Passport.. / New Way Of Extorting Money By Fraudstars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.