Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Request For Free Ebook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Request For Free Ebook (658 Views)

Get This Free Ebook: Entangled Affair, Directly In Your Mail / Where Can I Download Free Ebook For My Java Phone? / Download This Free Ebook On How To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Free Ebook by lanrocks(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmmmm wink! This is so hard to do but I just have to do this. I wanna take out some times to share some of the resources and materials i have gathered over some years to some people here. Believe you me, the resources are of great value to me and if u are lucky to have one, i'm sure you will be so grateful to have them.

So to be qualify for this give away, all you have to do is send send me an email containing below information to lanrocks2000@yahoo.com :

Your name
Email
Book title and Authors name.

That will be all.

I hope this will help some people out.

(1) (Reply)

Employed But Not Enjoyed / [fantasy] What Rules, Love Or Lust? / LOVE-LIFE-FRIENDS-GOD (emotional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.