Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

LOVE-LIFE-FRIENDS-GOD (emotional) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOVE-LIFE-FRIENDS-GOD (emotional) (660 Views)

Diary Of My Love Life...2 / Diary Of My Love Life...1 / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOVE-LIFE-FRIENDS-GOD (emotional) by omosiano(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. Maybe God want us to meet a few wrong people b before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we’ll know how to be grateful for that gift.
Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion of the remains in a relationship and found out you still care for that person. And something in life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to found out in the end that it was never meant to be, only to have to let go. Giving someone all your love is no assurance that they love you back, don’t expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if I doesn’t be content it grew in yours. There are things you will like to hear from the person who you would like to hear them from but don’t be so deaf as not to hear it from another person who says it with their heart.
When the door of happiness closes, another opens but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which have been open for us. The best kind of friends is the kind who you can just be with; don’t say a word and just walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever heard. It is true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it is also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
Never say goodbye if you still want to try. Never give up if you feel you can still go on. Never say you don’t love a person anymore if you can’t go a day without thinking about that person because love comes to those who still hope although they’ve been hurt before, to those who have the courage and faith to build love and trust again although they’ve been betrayed before.
Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to wake up but we still set alarm for tomorrow. Then have you ever wakeup in the morning and say “dear God”, I just want to take a minute not to ask anything from you but simply to say thank you for all I am, all I have.
It’s my 20th year on this earth and I have learn 3 rules of life
If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never get it
If you do not ask the answer will always be no
If you do not take a step forward, you will always be in the same place.
There are lot of provocative people on this earth and when these people say they can’t see anything good in you, hug them and say life is difficult for the blind. An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside of the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.
Am going to end this piece of work with a quote from Marilyn Monroe
"So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about".

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria / EPISODE 7: EKE(PYTHON) By Joy Akosa / Stupid Funny Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.