Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) (713 Views)

See What My Dad Found In His Food / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) / Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ProfGday(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
My name is Adesanya Oluwafemi Philip.I was born in Aug 4,2001.(13yr old boy) My mother'ss name is Miss Funmi Oladeji.My mother met my father in Abuja in year 2000.He was d SALES MANAGER IN CARLINK MOTORS ABUJA BRANCH(WUSE).
Problem began when my mum declared to him that she has taken in.He denied the pregnancy and this resulted to a big fight between them. My mum relocated to Ile-Ife in year 2001. After my birth he was contacted on the phone,but he did not show up. I was 4month old when me,my mum and my grandmother travelled to Abuja to appeal to him to accept me as his son.All his friends appealed to him but he refused.
Since then we lost contact with him since then. It was unfortunate that I lost my beloved mother to a brief illness in 2008.
pls I'm appealing to all the well meaning Nigerian to pls help me to locate him. You can contact me through my grandma's phone number:07033892447.
i will attach my pics
pls mod help my nephew out in search of his biological dad by pushing this to the front page.

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by tinuolababy(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Front page please. This is a serious matter

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by jairusben(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
nawaoo...men and dis der knack and run patern...so so touching..the man doesnt care cos he would av come back to take the boy so its somehow

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by RoyalRoy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2014

(1)

For Married Peeps / Very Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!! / The Sweetest Thing Your Child Has Done/said To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.