Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Opinion: Nigeria's Got Talent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: Nigeria's Got Talent (571 Views)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Nigeria Got Talent Challenge / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Nigeria's Got Talent by edogho(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Since watching the first season of the so-called "talent hunt" the organizers of the program embarked on, I have made up my mind not to ever waste my time watching people insulting Nigeria. My reasons are not far fetched, not only because Kate spoiled the whole show by behaving the way she did throughout the show, but also that the entire show is a misrepresentation of the kind/sort of talent this country really needs.
The way i see it, its a waste of time and a means of distraction from what the country really needs from its younger generation at the moment. imagine the kind of talent displayed in the entire show, no intellect for 9ja, singing, dancing n the likes. me thinks other reality tv shows(project fame,maltina dance all,malta guiness street dance and others)has covered those aspects of talent hunt.

The worst part is making a joke of the whole show by awarding one lil' gurl as winner. The name should be changed. Like i said, its all mi opinion, what do you think Mates?
Re: Opinion: Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmmmm re u sure u didnt go 4 audition alxo. . . grin
Re: Opinion: Nigeria's Got Talent by edogho(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
zleemshaddy: Hmmmmmm re u sure u didnt go 4 audition alxo. . . grin
sorry mate, i'm more of d brainy type of guy. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A 3year Old Boy Born Without Fingers Get Awesome 'iron Man' Hand / Boko Haram: Military Vows To Avengebeheaded Pilot / You Can Make It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.