Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Battle You Must Win! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle You Must Win! (1545 Views)

God Must Win / Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? / Why Pastor Adeboye Must Win A Nobel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Battle You Must Win! by ebenice(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Topic : THE BATTLE YOU MUST WIN.
Instruction : take your bible beside you to read all the Bible passages in this message.
Christain be aware, be cloth with thretin full armor of war so that you won't be injured by any demons, this is the battle you mu win. Yes the battle might look tough and hard to fight, but heaven is expecting you to raised the banner of victory.(Rev 12:17).
Don't be a careless christain, you have authority because you have Christ, the day you confess Christ as your lord and saviour, you have signed to war with the dragon, that serpent, the devil, this is a battle you must win.
The devil has challenge you for war, for battle, just like how goliat challeng the Israelite, you are now in position of David, now the question is, who will raised the banner of victory, who will win this battle ? It is the battle you must win.
This heavenly race is a battle you must win, if you don't win it, you are gone. Lay aside every sin that easily beset you or else you loose your heavenly reward. (Hebrew 12:12).
Paul has finished his work, peter has finished well, Apolo is now in Christ bosom, Mary the mother of Jesus has ended well, Abraham has ended well, mommy kumuyi is now in Christ bosom, all the Apostles that has finished well, that has won the battle, they are now cloud of witnesses, they are waiting for you too to win the battle, Renew your spiritual life, this is the battle you must win.(Hebrew 12:28).
Rebuke and avoid every hindrances of gaining victory, Rebuke every sin that you easily fall into it, because if you don't win the battle, the battle will win you.
I remember sometimes ago, i was in a vision, i saw myself and some group of people, we were journey to celestial city, but what i notice was that, the journey was so tough, but we knew is a journey we must win. We got before a well of water and we became glad because we were thirsty for water, but immediately that we stopped to drink water, many poisonous bee came there and bite all of us and we all scattered. But each and every one of us run to look for our safety from the bee, but i noticed we all held something like a bucket in our hand and that didn't give us the chance to run as we wish, through this many were killed.
I too was running but yet i hold the bucket in my hand, i then i got before a golden gate, i tried all my possible best to entered into the gate but i couldn't because of the bucket in my hand. Finally i decided to drop the bucket in my hand and i could now entered. Then i got before a door, i knocked and Jesus Christ open the door, he looked into my eyes and said"WELCOME FAITHFUL SERVANT, ENTERED INTO THE ROOM OF GLORY, GO AND MEET OTHERS IN THE ROOM"and i entered and saw some people in the room. Not quiet long a woman that i knew, we used to do vigil together, she came to know too, at the door, Jesus opened the door and look into her eyes and said"i never know you, you worker of iniquity"and Jesus closed the door, the woman began to scream knocking at the door but it was not opened unto her. I woke up from the vision, not knowing that she is an adulterer secretly.
Every stranger in the temple of God in your life is an express way of losing the victory in the battle field, this is a battle you must win.
Yes i know the cross is not easy to carry, i know the mountain is not easy to climb, but look unto Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith, Christian i alarm it once again, this is the battle you must win.(Hebrew 12:2).
The battle you must win is the battle between you and Hell and her beast, hell has enlarge her self to swallow you, hell nasal opened her mouth without measure, and the Bible says Hell are never full i.e never satisfy with soul in it, she still want more to be swallow by her, will you too allow her to swallow you ? This is the battle you must win. (Pro 27:20, Isaiah 5:14).
Another battle you must win is the battle between you and the pleasure of the world.
Another battle you must win is the battle of your heart, never allow devil to dominate your heart with evil thought.
Another battle you must win is the battle of your tongue, make sure that you can count every words that you speak and let it give grace to the hearer.
Rapture is near, it is a battle you must win, the brightest home on earth is but an empty barn, compared with the mansions in heaven.
share this with all Christian you have as friends or any of your pastor or mentor, encourage them with this message and it shall be well with you.

.THIS IS A BATTLE YOU MUST WIN...

By brother Emmanuel samsonjude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Things People Believe About Islam That Simply Aren’t True / Claims Of Jews About Jesus / The Secret Power-source Of False Christian Miracle Ministries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.