Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Preparing For Interviews And Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Preparing For Interviews And Test (1526 Views)

Why Do Some Employers Treat Candidates For Interviews Like Thrash? / Why You Must Lie On Job Interviews And What You Must Lie About / How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparing For Interviews And Test by bakynes(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello to all job seekers in the house, pls I would like to know do you feel encouraged to practice your GMAT questions and get prepared for interviews even when you haven't gotten a call up for test or interview yet? Will appreciate your kind response.
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
I feel so lazy to open that so-call GMAT book,but I read other books a lot so as to stay current. Most of the tests have written recently are essay and theory based.
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by funodeb(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please can u forward G mat question to my email so that I can practise. Thanks in anticipation. funmiadeyemo127@gmail.com
bakynes: Hello to all job seekers in the house, pls I would like to know do you feel encouraged to practice your GMAT questions and get prepared for interviews even when you haven't gotten a call up for test or interview yet? Will appreciate your kind response.
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by bakynes(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
funodeb: Please can u forward G mat question to my email so that I can practise. Thanks in anticipation. funmiadeyemo127@gmail.com
Ok will do that

1 Like

Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by bakynes(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godditex: I feel so lazy to open that so-call GMAT book,but I read other books a lot so as to stay current. Most of the tests have written recently are essay and theory based.
I applied internally to a coy and no response yet and I don't want to be caught unawares when they eventually decide to call me up for a test or interview. Bt it's not easy practicing for something your not sure you will be called up.
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
bakynes:
I applied internally to a coy and no response yet and I don't want to be caught unawares when they eventually decide to call me up for a test or interview. Bt it's not easy practicing for something your not sure you will be called up.
Bro, at this stage my motto is 'Be Prepare'........Test or interview can come at anytime.
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Debbyug(f): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
bakynes:
Ok will do that
please can u forward GMAT quests to me also to my gmail debbyug62@gmail.com..tanx abunch
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Debbyug: please can u forward GMAT quests to me also to my gmail debbyug62@gmail.com..tanx abunch
please I wouldnt mind getting gmat questions forwarded to my mail too... roenih@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Simili(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
OpYzo: please I wouldnt mind getting gmat questions forwarded to my mail too... roenih@yahoo.com
pls i will like it in my mail too shittu.akibu@yahoo.com. tanks
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Samneer: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
bakynes:
Ok will do that

please, kindly me with the GMAT stuff too

please, help a brother
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
bakynes:
Ok will do that
Pls need that stuff too. Send 2 dedoncv@yahoo abeg. Tnx
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by alyfreshb: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
please can u forward GMAT quests to me also to
my gmail alyfreshb@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by alyfreshb: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
bakynes:
Ok will do that

please can u forward GMAT quests to me also to
my gmail alyfreshb@gmail.com. tanks
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by funodeb(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
bakynes:
Ok will do that
Dear I'm waiting, God bless u
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by KillerBeauty(f): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2014
bakynes:
Ok will do that

Pls pls pls forward to me too
Julteeonpoint@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by ohiza: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2014
@bakyns pls I need d Gmat also popeohiza2008@yahoo.com thanks in advance
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Neroclassic(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
pls forward the Gmat to me.sperolucem@naij.com.thanks
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by kingsleychidosky: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
pls forward the gmat to agukingsleychidozie@gmail.com, thanks alot
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by UnimkeAk(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
bakynes:

Ok will do that
I'll also like to get a copy
unimkeakpo@yahoo.com

THANKS!
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by kenchukscole(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2014
I will also like to get a copy... This is my email: kencole4kc@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by Kentnickole(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2014
OP, actually it's not easy preparing for aptitude test or interview blindly. It takes discipline, dedication and determination. However, it depends on wether or not you hv sent your CV or Resume to so many coy and you hv lost count of the number of firm applied to; so being hopeful and expectant, you prepare (wt Gmat or other helpful materials) like you hv been invited already. Note that the more you practise GMAT, the more you get better at solving most problems so that any test that comes your way would be a work-over.

Hope this encourages you?
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by beau49: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2014
funodeb:
Please can u forward G mat question to my email so that I can practise. Thanks in anticipation. funmiadeyemo127@gmail.com

Please if you have gotten any of the Gmat questions,please forward it to me. Thank you.
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by lizzytee: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Plz I need a copy too,could u plz send it to lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by trebron(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls do oblige.....Nistonorb@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Preparing For Interviews And Test by ifekemmie(f): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am interested, aruna_oluwakemiifeoluwa@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Dropping Resumes For Employment. / E Joor O Ni Ntori Olorun O, E Ru Mi Lowo O / If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.