Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? (21614 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / Soul & Spirit - Whats the difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by tjmc: 5:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Good morning brethren
Please I just need a honest interpretation of this dream which I just woke up from now

I was given two loaves of bread( one big one family size and a small one) and a pair of sandals

So after collecting them, someone was telling me that I should be thankful for the gift

But I showed no excitement and was as about writing an article on arsenal
A friend now came collected my chalk and wrote we are champions and then handed the chalk back to me.
Please what's the significance of the bread and the "we are champions"
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Marvel1206: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2017
tjmc:
Good morning brethren
Please I just need a honest interpretation of this dream which I just woke up from now

I was given two loaves of bread( one big one family size and a small one) and a pair of sandals

So after collecting them, someone was telling me that I should be thankful for the gift

But I showed no excitement and was as about writing an article on arsenal
A friend now came collected my chalk and wrote we are champions and then handed the chalk back to me.
Please what's the significance of the bread and the "we are champions"
The big-sized bread is Arsenal's Champions league throphy (Probably next year)

The small one is Arsenal's Epl trophy-This year.
And I guess "We are champions" is now self-explanatory. Don't thank me smiley
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by tjmc: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol. So u dey use my dream play

Marvel1206:

The big-sized bread is Arsenal's Champions league throphy (Probably next year)

The small one is Arsenal's Epl trophy-This year.
And I guess "We are champions" is now self-explanatory. Don't thank me smiley
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by suwalee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
lastchild:
when I started reading this your respond I saw it as one of the stu!pid posts we normally see here but as I went on it started making sense to me,especially the part you said you'll unleash her on your enemies and conquering the world with it which is what a "celestial spiritualist told me

But the issue now is,how do I make this spirit to understand that she's hurting me seriously,I've been to many spiritualists,some suggested taking me to a river to consult this spirit, some said I should bring money for a spiritual work, some wanted to give me incense to burning at home which will chase her away while others wanted to give me incense that will bring her out so we can reach an agreement

This whole thing got me confused,pastors are not even helping issues,always making me to believe that I have to be in prayers for the rest of my life which scares the hell out of me
this kinda spirit sometimes could be some girls in ur past life who are possessed by them and u prolly slept wit her unknowingly........above all av no unfruitful walk wit darkness rather reprove them....u can av ur lyf back every answers u seek lies in the word of God u can confront her wen u are grounded wit the word

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by shadeyinka(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
lastchild:
I just need to rob mind with some spiritualists here,I don't mean born again people,atheists, please this is not for you

I don't want to write my story here because no one can be able to read it all,if you visit my profile and read some of my threads you will understand a little of what I'm talking about

Its been a journey trying to be free from the hands of this most stubborn spirit called succubus, pastors and believers call it spiritual wife, I call it succubus because that's exactly what their name is

This is a spirit that cause a lot of pain in many people's life,some know about it(me for example) while some don't ,some don't even believe it exist at all, well I didn't also till it became obvious

These spirits is the cause of ...

* Inability to get an opposite sex and remain together

* strange sickness

* hardship(this one normally comes when you started struggling to be free

* childlessness

*Broken home

* dissapearing and appearing of objects

* starnge smell/scent around you

* seeing shadows crossing you when no one is with you

* sudden weakness of penis during sex

* swing mood like being happy now and become angry the next minute

* mastur3ation always(you can't just control the urge when it comes)

* pregnant women dying during delivery

And so many other things

You must not pass through all this to know you have this spirit following you, I'm passing through all of them now,except broken home because mine didn't even allow me to marry

You may wonder why I detest born again people to be on this thread,well the reason is simple,born again people will only tell me that same thing which is to go for a deliverance, that is not what am here for,I'm tired of going for deliverance,I've done it over 50 times in my whole life,queen yachikka keep coming back after a while

So am here now to seek for some spiritualists (if there's any)on how I can summon this spirit so we can have a live chat, we need to reach an agreement on what she want so she can free me to live a normal life, I know its possible to call her to come,many people are claiming to do it for me but I just want to go to the right place so it can be done perfectly

If you know of any place please share it with me

Are you sure you can afford to pay the price?

Once you irrevocably pay it, she will leave you alone till you die: and that's the full truth.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by terrezo2002(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
lastchild:
Does anyone know where I can find owummiri person
It seems you want more spirit wives. The one disturbing you is not enough. Jesus Christ remains the great deliverer. Seek Him and save your soul. Be blessed

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Dcholeric: 3:40am On Oct 18, 2017
lastchild:
add me on whatsapp 08064809680
I want to speak to you also on this but your Whatsapp isn't active. please get back to me. thanks
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by shadeyinka(m): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2017
lastchild:
thanks a lot, the problem I'm having with this spirit is not actually about her visitations at night,she can visit as much as she can,she can have sex with me as much as she can, my problem is the manifestations in my life, what is happening in my life as the result of this spirit is my problem

I've sold almost everything I have which she claimed she was responsible of giving to me and taking it back,I can't keep any woman,they said I got married to her that's why she chase away every earthly woman around me

So many things are just happening to me bro,so keeping water and burning charcoal can only stop her from having sex with me,but can it stop her manipulation to me from their kingdom?
You seem not to be interested in total solution to your problem.

You still enjoy the sex at night but only despise her destructions to assets in your life. It is impossible. Its her nature and bit cannot change. You think she has sex with you because she likes you!? Quite on the opposite. She hates you with a passion. Sex with you is a payment to you for access to your life's assets. Don't you see how unsmiling and serious she is anytime she comes to you?
It is business from her side

I asked you the question are you willing to pay the price?

There are ways:
1. Appeasement:
You pay the price (with it consequence) and she leaves you alone
2. Replacement:
You find a stronger demon to replace and put her into check (with its consequences too)
3. You Evict her (also called deliverance)
This is not a quick fix solution as you have supposed
Deliverance has to do with starving her and making her stay consistently uncomfortable enough for her to find someone else to torment.

There are three methods I know and they work best if used together
a. Spiritual Sanitation:
Some spirits leave just by you doing a thorough clean up and maintaining it consistently
b. Self Deliverance
Where you fight your own battles against her using your authority in Christ (if you are born again). You can inflict great pains on her until she breaks...of course she will try to make deals with you.
c. See a gifted Deliverance Minister (not necessarily a pastor)
The success of this depends on if you are worthy to be free or not. Let me explain:
You go to a hospital to treat dysentery while still living in filth (the dysentery can never go, you may find a little relief while you are at the hospital but a soon as you get to your natural habitat, your infection resumes)
It is not a short cut to deliverance. (This I believe had been your case)

But I am sure you are not yet ready for the truth (Born Against should keep out!). You seem to prefar Appeasement or Replacement strategy: can you pay the ultimate price?

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dcholeric:
I want to speak to you also on this but your Whatsapp isn't active. please get back to me. thanks
my whatsapp is active now
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
shadeyinka:

Once you irrevocably pay it, she will leave you alone till you die: and that's the full truth.
so what's the price
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by shadeyinka(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
lastchild:
so what's the price

Anything(s) of value in your Future!
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by analice107: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
shadeyinka:

Bro, Lastchild is a joke. He wants to eat his cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by analice107: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
lastchild:
so what's the price
Guy, you are not serious at all.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by shadeyinka(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
analice107:

Bro, Lastchild is a joke. He wants to eat his cake and have it.
He has not told me if he is willing to pay the price
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by analice107: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
shadeyinka:

He has not told me if he is willing to pay the price
If you read his posts you'd see he is not ready to be set free. Him no know weytin him dey deal with. Now he wants to serve the demon. hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by shadeyinka(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
analice107:

If you read his posts you'd see he is not ready to be set free. Him no know weytin him dey deal with. Now he wants to serve the demon. hahahahahahahahaha

Well, it his choice. He has been told and he can take informed decision
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by osuohak(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
How far with lastchild. Hope its been resolved

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by highness111: 2:42am On Mar 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

You seem not to be interested in total solution to your problem.

You still enjoy the sex at night but only despise her destructions to assets in your life. It is impossible. Its her nature and bit cannot change. You think she has sex with you because she likes you!? Quite on the opposite. She hates you with a passion. Sex with you is a payment to you for access to your life's assets. Don't you see how unsmiling and serious she is anytime she comes to you?
It is business from her side

I asked you the question are you willing to pay the price?

There are ways:
1. Appeasement:
You pay the price (with it consequence) and she leaves you alone
2. Replacement:
You find a stronger demon to replace and put her into check (with its consequences too)
3. You Evict her (also called deliverance)
This is not a quick fix solution as you have supposed
Deliverance has to do with starving her and making her stay consistently uncomfortable enough for her to find someone else to torment.

There are three methods I know and they work best if used together
a. Spiritual Sanitation:
Some spirits leave just by you doing a thorough clean up and maintaining it consistently
b. Self Deliverance
Where you fight your own battles against her using your authority in Christ (if you are born again). You can inflict great pains on her until she breaks...of course she will try to make deals with you.
c. See a gifted Deliverance Minister (not necessarily a pastor)
The success of this depends on if you are worthy to be free or not. Let me explain:
You go to a hospital to treat dysentery while still living in filth (the dysentery can never go, you may find a little relief while you are at the hospital but a soon as you get to your natural habitat, your infection resumes)
It is not a short cut to deliverance. (This I believe had been your case)

But I am sure you are not yet ready for the truth (Born Against should keep out!). You seem to prefar Appeasement or Replacement strategy: can you pay the ultimate price?

Pls how do I contact u privately
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by shadeyinka(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2019
highness111:

Pls how do I contact u privately
PM me and we can first talk by mail. After that, I can give you my WhatsApp number.

Shalom
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Mikechinos(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
@op if you need solution to your problem pm I might be of help to you. I will direct you on the rituals you will do at 12 midnight and how to summon her
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by highness111: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

PM me and we can first talk by mail. After that, I can give you my WhatsApp number.

Shalom

I've been trying to pm you. Pls can you pm me or drop you email for me here.

Thanks
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by shadeyinka(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
highness111:

I've been trying to pm you. Pls can you pm me or drop you email for me here.

Thanks
I have mailed you.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by knowyaself2(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
lastchild:
I just need to rob mind with some spiritualists here,I don't mean born again people,atheists, please this is not for you

I don't want to write my story here because no one can be able to read it all,if you visit my profile and read some of my threads you will understand a little of what I'm talking about

Its been a journey trying to be free from the hands of this most stubborn spirit called succubus, pastors and believers call it spiritual wife, I call it succubus because that's exactly what their name is

This is a spirit that cause a lot of pain in many people's life,some know about it(me for example) while some don't ,some don't even believe it exist at all, well I didn't also till it became obvious

These spirits is the cause of ...

* Inability to get an opposite sex and remain together

* strange sickness

* hardship(this one normally comes when you started struggling to be free

* childlessness

*Broken home

* dissapearing and appearing of objects

* starnge smell/scent around you

* seeing shadows crossing you when no one is with you

* sudden weakness of penis during sex

* swing mood like being happy now and become angry the next minute

* mastur3ation always(you can't just control the urge when it comes)

* pregnant women dying during delivery

And so many other things

You must not pass through all this to know you have this spirit following you, I'm passing through all of them now,except broken home because mine didn't even allow me to marry

You may wonder why I detest born again people to be on this thread,well the reason is simple,born again people will only tell me that same thing which is to go for a deliverance, that is not what am here for,I'm tired of going for deliverance,I've done it over 50 times in my whole life,queen yachikka keep coming back after a while

So am here now to seek for some spiritualists (if there's any)on how I can summon this spirit so we can have a live chat, we need to reach an agreement on what she want so she can free me to live a normal life, I know its possible to call her to come,many people are claiming to do it for me but I just want to go to the right place so it can be done perfectly

If you know of any place please share it with me

go to joyofsatan.com, perform the dedication ritual and take control of your life. no demon, succubus and such has the right to intrude in your life and make you miserable. thank me later
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by honestprofits: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2019
@lastchild,
It is a pity that you have attended 50 deliverance sessions all to no avail.
I had a similar though not exact experience. I prayed and fasted and attended deliverance sessions, still nothing happened. What I did was this: I got more revelations knowledge of God's Word in the Bible. Not by too much fasting and prayer. They are good, but without a good understanding of the word of God, the purpose of the blood and death of Christ, and obedience to the Bible, you will not have victory

1. First, understand that you do not have the power to deliver yourself. Ask God to forgive you. Pray psalm 51 and 91 daily before you sleep. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR SITUATION IS IN ROMANS 6:7 "HE THAT IS DEAD IS SET FREE FROM SIN. This means being dead in Christ. You need a revelation and understanding of what it means to die in Christ. Demons pursue only those who are alive. They don't pursue dead persons. Dying here is not a physical death, but a spiritual one.

2. Secondly, ask for the Help of the Holy Spirit. Pray to Him first and ask Him for grace and power to obey Him.

3. Download this PDF book online for free called NORMAL CHRISTIAN LIFE BY WATCHMAN NEE.

Start reading in and think/meditate on what you have read. Start to read one chapter of the bible every day from Roman's chapter 1 to the last book of Revelation, then continue with Matthew chapter 1 to the end of the book of John.
As you read, ask God to show you the secret/key to your deliverance. Read the bible for at least 30 days. Before reading, invite the Holy Spirit to be with you, cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, surround yourself with the fire of the Holy Spirit.

4. Fourthly, make up your mind to do whatever you read in the word of God, within these 30 days.

5. As you read the bible, copy out some verses that touch you and pray those verses for at least 5 minutes and confess it with your mouth.

6. Now. Listen to me, as you start reading this bible, the spirit will not be happy. That spirit fears the word of God so much. She does not want you to read it.

7. Within these 30 days, something will happen to you. You will notice that the urge for sex has decreased, the passions of lust has reduced, and your appetite for the things you normally like will start reducing, while your hunger for the Bible will increase. The Spirit will start getting more aggressive and will start fighting you more, because she knows that you have discovered her weak point.

8. We will talk about demonic legal grounds: breaking soul ties, addiction, blood convenants, sex convenants, and demonic objects/properties later. These are the things that make one's deliverance ineffective. But you need to renounce all these to Jesus Christ

Do this just for 30 days. I will join you in prayer and let us see what happens. The name of Jesus Christ must be exalted above every other name or power in heaven and on earth. Here is my number +2348084187162 (call/whatsapp). Will like to join you in prayer/counselling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Good day Mr lastchild,
I'm just a Bible student and your experience really touched me. First of all you need to know that there's no way to break free TOTALLY from any spirit without the wisdom from the highest spirit being 'GOD'
I agree with you that those miscreants claiming born again could be unquestionably stupid in their reasoning and that's the result of arrogance coupled with ignorance!
You need to know
¤Who are these spirits?
¤Where do they come from?
¤Why are they interested in humans,and why me?
¤Do they have limitations?
¤Who is their Supreme head?
¤Could that ONE render any help?
¤Have they been doing this with ancient people?
¤How am i sure i'll not walk into their den while seeking spiritual help?
These and many more questions you must find answers to before you can know WHAT TO DO!
But trust me, you can't TOTALLY break free if you don't know their head who can order them out of your life,and there are certain things he will tell you to do in other to help yourself! Isaiah 48:17,18
God bless you!
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Karlifate: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
honestprofits:
@lastchild,
It is a pity that you have attended 50 deliverance sessions all to no avail.
I had a similar though not exact experience. I prayed and fasted and attended deliverance sessions, still nothing happened. What I did was this: I got more revelations knowledge of God's Word in the Bible. Not by too much fasting and prayer. They are good, but without a good understanding of the word of God, the purpose of the blood and death of Christ, and obedience to the Bible, you will not have victory

1. First, understand that you do not have the power to deliver yourself. Ask God to forgive you. Pray psalm 51 and 91 daily before you sleep. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR SITUATION IS IN ROMANS 6:7 "HE THAT IS DEAD IS SET FREE FROM SIN. This means being dead in Christ. You need a revelation and understanding of what it means to die in Christ. Demons pursue only those who are alive. They don't pursue dead persons. Dying here is not a physical death, but a spiritual one.

2. Secondly, ask for the Help of the Holy Spirit. Pray to Him first and ask Him for grace and power to obey Him.

3. Download this PDF book online for free called NORMAL CHRISTIAN LIFE BY WATCHMAN NEE.

Start reading in and think/meditate on what you have read. Start to read one chapter of the bible every day from Roman's chapter 1 to the last book of Revelation, then continue with Matthew chapter 1 to the end of the book of John.
As you read, ask God to show you the secret/key to your deliverance. Read the bible for at least 30 days. Before reading, invite the Holy Spirit to be with you, cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, surround yourself with the fire of the Holy Spirit.

4. Fourthly, make up your mind to do whatever you read in the word of God, within these 30 days.

5. As you read the bible, copy out some verses that touch you and pray those verses for at least 5 minutes and confess it with your mouth.

6. Now. Listen to me, as you start reading this bible, the spirit will not be happy. That spirit fears the word of God so much. She does not want you to read it.

7. Within these 30 days, something will happen to you. You will notice that the urge for sex has decreased, the passions of lust has reduced, and your appetite for the things you normally like will start reducing, while your hunger for the Bible will increase. The Spirit will start getting more aggressive and will start fighting you more, because she knows that you have discovered her weak point.

8. We will talk about demonic legal grounds: breaking soul ties, addiction, blood convenants, sex convenants, and demonic objects/properties later. These are the things that make one's deliverance ineffective. But you need to renounce all these to Jesus Christ

Do this just for 30 days. I will join you in prayer and let us see what happens. The name of Jesus Christ must be exalted above every other name or power in heaven and on earth. Here is my number +2348084187162 (call/whatsapp). Will like to join you in prayer/counselling
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Karlifate: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lastchild, you need to heed to honestprofits advice above.

~

Especially dat number 8, there is an altar/legal ground/covenant dat the spirit/principality is holding on to & using it to afflict ur life.

~

It needs to be broken BY YOU before u can have peace of mind. You can also get/download & listen to ALTAR OF PRAYER by APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN to get more insight about Altars or Legal Grounds. Godbless!
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Santos1125(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
So basically I've read almost all response to your post.

I did had a similar problem ( wouldn't not call it problem). Try to ask yourself "WHY DOES GOD ALLOW SOME CERTAIN THINGS TO HAPPEN". Spiritualist believes that spiritual spouses are blessings while Christians believes that spiritual spouses are curses.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Das1mama: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
incase you have a way out pls let me know so I can try it. thanks
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Das1mama: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Santos1125:
So basically I've read almost all response to your post.

I did had a similar problem ( wouldn't not call it problem). Try to ask yourself "WHY DOES GOD ALLOW SOME CERTAIN THINGS TO HAPPEN". Spiritualist believes that spiritual spouses are blessings while Christians believes that spiritual spouses are curses.
pls more light
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Pacorules: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2022
This isn't new to the world. Succubus is a very dangerous and restless marine spirit that goes all-out to cause pains, tears and unimaginable hard luck to its victim. Their kisses taste as bitter as hell, and that indicates a taste of bitter life they have put inside of you.

Since water gives lives and we all came from water (even Christian's God), It is believed that every man has this spirit living in them unless they are already cleansed/delivered.

Meanwhile, some of these spirits are much more wicked than the others and their amount of wickedness increases with how you go about breaking girls hrt, flirting, and living in sins (especially fornication, mast¶b@tion).

My brother, my advice to you are:

1. Seek for spiritual deliverance from spiritualist, Native doctors, traditionalist, Churches (recommended: white garment churches that do sacrifices as they will bathe you in an enchanted water).
I'm neither the biggest fan of this religious people though.

2. Reduce the way you flirt with girls, this is the fastest way of destroying urself and energizing the Succubus.

3. Abstain from sins ones you have been delivered.

Do all these, else, the amount of hardship and suffering the spirit will bring to you when she returns will be unbearable.

Bonus:

Consult a psychologist (popularly known as psychic) maybe from a trusted platform for serious direction and further deliverance. Moreover, they are extremely good in predicting ones future and the rest. Try astrology.com and look for a well verified and trusted psychic, you can as well seek for other good sources outside my source.

I was ones like you, so I know, I have seen, I believe and I'm still conquering.

My contact: 0902 972 1825
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Adaiduu(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please give me the number of the pastor
enm:

Brother, am short of word at your post. I feel the pain and how frustrating it can get but still my advice to you is to desist from taking the step you want to. Call that man number i gave you and discuss with him. It won't cost you anything apart from your call credit and nobody is going to ask you for consultancy fee or ask you to be partnership member.

Distance shouldn't be a barrier, there are people coming all the way from Ghana, Belgium, uk even ph were you domicile and they go back home with wonderful testimony without paying entrance fee or anything apart from the offering for needy.

If you think your case is serious and no amount of deliverance can solve, bro am sorry to say you are wrong. There are case that are far more serious and dangerous than yours but at the mention of the name Jesus those demons have no choice than to surrender and released their captive.

Please in the name of God, give him a call. Don't add to your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Chris Oyakhilome’s Theory Of Alcoholism And Smoking / Defend Catholic Teachings Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.