Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

.. .... .... . . ...! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. .... .... . . ...! (2937 Views)

Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi: Please Help Us Your Children!!! / Here Are 6 Ways You Can Develop Nigeria's Economy / Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. .... .... . . ...! by guttentag(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
...... ...
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by brownlords: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
The peoples governor is working....

Meanwhile that town problem pass oshiomole power now, ye need do cleansing for all innocent blood that town they gulp yearly
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
^^^^
Haha.

Nothing ever goes right in that town mehn....
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by brownlords: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
^^^

Lol

Not when the blood of those young men are crying for justice
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
I grew up in that town and knows it, which boys are u referring to

1 Like

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by guttentag(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
No be Lie oOh, the Land don too drink Blood, see the Red Blood Sand.
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by kokoA(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
The name sound like where bad things go plenty ehn.. "EKPOMA"! shocked sound like type of jazz.

4 Likes

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
so u guys are making excuses for oshimohole not to perform his duty?

1 Like

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by gratieao: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Donphilopus and other APC e-rabies infested dog will avoid this thread like Ebola virus

3 Likes

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Mogidi: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oshiomhole abandoned Esan when he lost massively in Esan, no wahala though, its our turn to produce the next governor of Edo state.
For the record, Arch. Mike Onolememen (Minister of Works) is our next governor.

brownlords: ^^^
Lol
Not when the blood of those young men are crying for justice
Do we have more killings in Ekpoma more than the murder capital of Nigeria> Benin city?
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by 2cato: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ op you try but do not let apc minions catch you
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP,ur second pix is ujoelen road,I stayed in that hostel at momoh junction in ur pix I mean d yellow one storey buiding,ujoelen road is home to the major fast food n hotels in ekpoma e.g sunnice,G n k,zonnes,uncle sam n mindcast hotels,mini etc.,that road is terrible,whenever it rains that road is some else,d road is abandoned by motorist n campus shuttle bus,the local government chairmen( pdp or apc) has always been a liability to d people of ekpoma,God bless ambrose alli his works are still visible,thank God for john yabuku who transformed uromi in his short tenure truncated by oshiomole,
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by brownlords: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi: Oshiomhole abandoned Esan when he lost massively in Esan, no wahala though, its our turn to produce the next governor of Edo state.
For the record, Arch. Mike Onolememen (Minister of Works) is our next governor.

Do we have more killings in Ekpoma more than the murder capital of Nigeria> Benin city?

Your turn? What happened to osunbor short tenure? Anyway, I see PDP winning edo state with the way oshiomole is going.

Lol, @ murder capital, i don tire for that state I swear
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by ModusOperandi(f): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oshiomole, a potential presidential candidate grin
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by ndcide(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
I was in that place early this year and was not impressed. do they now have pipe born water?

coz during the time of Ambrose Alli they had
water. personally, I will rate the present govt of oshomole based on the development in that town. after Benin that's the next name you hear about Edo state. maybe Auchi. but ekpoma can not remain at that level na?
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by brownlords: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
ModusOperandi: Oshiomole, a potential presidential candidate grin

that guy should be in jail honestly

3 Likes

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Mogidi: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
brownlords:

Your turn? What happened to osunbor short tenure? Anyway, I see PDP winning edo state with the way oshiomole is going.

Lol, @ murder capital, i don tire for that state I swear

You forgot Anenih later sided with Oshiomhole against Osunbor. Osumbor was imposed by Obasanjo when Senator Odion Ugbesia was supposed to be the PDP candidate. Osumbor was Obasanjo's boy unlike Ugbesia, a die-hard Anenih boy.

Edo state is going PDP and bros make you no tire for Edo state o. Benin has changed a bit now, Oshiomhole try small, he was brilliant in his first stint.
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Mogidi: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
double post
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Mogidi: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
@guttentag
Please post more pictures if you have.
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by brownlords: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi:

You forgot Anenih later sided with Oshiomhole against Osunbor. Osumbor was imposed by Obasanjo when Senator Odion Ugbesia was supposed to be the PDP candidate. Osumbor was Obasanjo's boy unlike Ugbesia, a die-hard Anenih boy.

Edo state is going PDP and bros make you no tire for Edo state o. Benin has changed a bit now, Oshiomhole try small, he was brilliant in his first stint.

Ugbesia or Osunbor, they are both from Esanland now, means Osunbor took your town and should not be expecting it back soon.

@Oshio, now i believe all the activities in first tenure was purely political, he has abandon all project he started, that guy just another criminal

1 Like

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Mogidi: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
brownlords:

Ugbesia or Osunbor, they are both from Esanland now, means Osunbor took your town and should not be expecting it back soon.

@Oshio, now i believe all the activities in first tenure was purely political, he has abandon all project he started, that guy just another criminal

Ugbesia and Osunbor are both Ishan but we didn't complete our term, its only fair the governorship is rotated.

Anyway who ever emerges PDP candidate would wipe the floor.
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by guttentag(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi: @guttentag
Please post more pictures if you have.

Okay, I will do that tomorrow
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Mogidi: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
guttentag:

Okay, I will do that tomorrow

Ok, I'll be looking forward to it, merci.
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by donphilopus: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
brownlords: The peoples governor is working....

Meanwhile that town problem pass oshiomole power now, ye need do cleansing for all innocent blood that town they gulp yearly

You've said it all. I was joking with a friend the other day and I told him I wanted God to punish Ekpoma, he asked me that: “How can God punish Ekpoma more than this?” A town you can't find water and other stuffs.

@topic, I support the poster I just quoted. The town truly needs cleansing because what the lecturers and students have done to people students/fellow students won't permit there to be infrastructurally developed. And besides, I can tell you that most of those roads could be constructed by the LG past Chairmen. Because most of the roads you're talking about are the township road. It should be the work of the LG Chairmen.

But, unfortunately, because of Anenih, those people have continually voted PDP blindly. So, we shouldn't blame the Comrade Governor at all.
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by donphilopus: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi:

Ok, I'll be looking forward to it, merci.

PDP, win Edo State?! Do you think we've forgotten how they failed us for 10yrs?! What y'all don't know is that the illiterates don't wanna know who APC is fielding; all they know is Oshiomole. So, they would queue behind whoever Oshiomole fields come 2016!
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by Mogidi: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

PDP, win Edo State?! Do you think we've forgotten how they failed us for 10yrs?! What y'all don't know is that the illiterates don't wanna know who APC is fielding; all they know is Oshiomole. So, they would queue behind whoever Oshiomole fields come 2016!

Most of the illiterates you spoke about only see Oshiomhole in "Hausa" party, if you don't believe me travel to Edo state.

Oshiomhole is a total failure in his second term, his lust for power has become even more apparent.

1 Like

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by donphilopus: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Mogidi:

Most of the illiterates you spoke about only see Oshiomhole in "Hausa" party, if you don't believe me travel to Edo state.

Oshiomhole is a total failure in his second term, his lust for power has become even more apparent.

You're telling a renowned Edolite to travel to Edo State to see the situation on ground?! Pathetic! Let's all with till 2016 and see what happens though!
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Bros, start daily contribution in ur community and call julius berger to do the thing for u na grin
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by guttentag(m): 4:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Mogidi:

See Governor oO
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by guttentag(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2014
No Development in the town since 1990

The King and Chieves are busy collecting Bribe from Politicians without thinking of how to move forward

Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by guttentag(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Bros, start daily contribution in ur community and call julius berger to do the thing for u na grin

Na good Idea you suggest soooo BUT the People no love themself so dem no dey cooperate, na Only fight them get Power
Re: .. .... .... . . ...! by guttentag(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2014
EX Chairman {JoeFel} area in market Square ekpoma, the road too bad that even Cars can't access it and the Retar.ded man is contesting for House of Rep again

Pease whoever that is reading this should please voice out to the appropriate commission to please do something about the Roads in Ekpoma

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The Fiery Volcanic Speech By Israeli Prime Minister At The UN General Assembly / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's Daughters' Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.