Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? (1098 Views)

How To Cure My Anger That Is Affecting My Relationship / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband / Temperament Issues : A Choleric Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
I belong to the phlegmatic temperament and I dnt really like the way its affecting me. I am naturally introvert due to that, I find it difficult to express my true feelings, I am shy which makes it difficult for me to make frnds and also ask for help. I dnt get angry easily but even when I am it difficult to tell the person he has offended me, so I just excuse him.
This is also affecting my relationship with my parents, only God knows how I will be able to get close to my kids. My sanguine frnd can talk so much her husband might send her packing for that.
My temperament has really helped me to stay off bad companies-to keep good company self na wahala.
Temperament influence everything about individual. That is why you shouldn't compare your ex girlfrnd to your present one and dnt compare kids too! I have been a phlegmatic since birth even mum used to wonder why I wasn't sharp as a small girl, this isn't implying that am not brilliant it only means I dnt like the compny of too much frnds. Up till now I dnt like it when my bf is trying to be clingy because it annoys me grin
Let's share the way we have been able to cope with our temperament and how we have been able to accept others with different temperament.
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by Morhziez(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
wait oooo.we be Twins??
how u knw me?
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Morhziez: wait oooo.we be Twins??
how u knw me?
grin how as it been?
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by GreenBobo: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tim Lahaye ,author of "why you act the way do" believes that no one is 100% Phlegmatic, I believe this too! He also posited that no temperament is more desirable than another. Each has its vital strenghts and makes it's worthwhile contribution to life.
Identify your secondary temperament, if you haven't so u'd be able to tap from the strenghts of that temperament.
Find the book I quoted up there, it will definitely help!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by virginboy1(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2014
OlamiB: I belong to the phlegmatic temperament and I dnt really like the way its affecting me. I am naturally introvert due to that, I find it difficult to express my true feelings, I am shy which makes it difficult for me to make frnds and also ask for help. I dnt get angry easily but even when I am it difficult to tell the person he has offended me, so I just excuse him.
This is also affecting my relationship with my parents, only God knows how I will be able to get close to my kids. My sanguine frnd can talk so much her husband might send her packing for that.
My temperament has really helped me to stay off bad companies-to keep good company self na wahala.
Temperament influence everything about individual. That is why you shouldn't compare your ex girlfrnd to your present one and dnt compare kids too! I have been a phlegmatic since birth even mum used to wonder why I wasn't sharp as a small girl, this isn't implying that am not brilliant it only means I dnt like the compny of too much frnds. Up till now I dnt like it when my bf is trying to be clingy because it annoys me grin
Let's share the way we have been able to cope with our temperament and how we have been able to accept others with different temperament.
I think you are more of a melancohly, than what you just described yourself to be.

I am an introvert like you, but after reading different pychological books and d 48 laws of power.
I pretend to live a life outside my original temperament and it works for me
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Am the aggressive type,always fighting for my right,if cheated,of feels cheated..

I hate being taken for a f00l,so I react to things mostly,this has helped me kind of,cos most of my friends,and family knows me for that,so they keep off my side in some things.

I don't take sh1t,I don't give sh1t. You cross my part,I confront you..I can be jovial,and friendly.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2014
More
of an extrovert than an introvert....I manage not to get angry easily
but when I do,I could pour the last pot of soup on your head and use a knife to scrape it off...That bad.
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by krystal101(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2014
I'm an extrovert! Very friendly, playful & a good cook. I get angry easily,a very bad temper not good for a female with 2children. I'm very straight forward & blunt. I don't like cunning people or cunning questions.
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by krystal101(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Hahahahahaha...

Odilafta: More
of an extrovert than an introvert....I manage not to get angry easily
but when I do,I could pour the last pot of soup on your head and use a knife to scrape it off...That bad.
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by ShirelleBaby: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2014
more of an introvert than an extrovert--my temper is really bad and can be nasty depending on what made me get that mad.rather than counting 10 slowly b4 reacting I will rather count 10 damaging your/my belongings.I pray God help me kus I always regret my temper after satisfying that anger-but these days am learning how to walk out rather than wait and get angrier

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by SAMBARRY: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2014
I am 60% sanguine and 40% choleric wink

y'all know the characteristics of the 2tempraments so no need for going into details cool
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
OlamiB:
Too gentle to a fault , allowed to be takened for a ride ( you will regret it don't worry) , form boisterous, self adjusting to fit in a situation and extremely reserved !!!
Re: What Is Your Temperament And How Is It Affecting You? by Rhymeyjohn: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
The Op describes me perfectly, its not only affecting my relationship but also my academics. I find it heard to boldly walk up to people I admire. I smile at things, even when its hurting me. Have got many talents I think am not utilizing cos of this temperament. Lately, I learnt to accept my self and relate with people that complement me.
Generally, what affects your personality/character are
- Temperament
-Parent/society
-Education

(1) (Reply)

We've All Done this as Kids / Date Räpe Drug Indicator / Father Commits Suicide After Seeing Nude Photo Of Daughter On Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.