Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. (1698 Views)

NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by snowpe(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
my very rich friend whom I have been troubling to help me called me today and gave me a cheque of 1million naira to use for business and return it to him after 30days.which business can I do within such short interval?
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
ur friend obviously does not want to help u.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Kenzico(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
If I were u send it back to him or rather have a serious discussion wit him concerning d lenght of tym he gave u

1 Like

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by ojigbijigbi: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
wait, you will soon hear from them... ebooks marketers and, high yield investors

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Krak(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Send the money or the Check back to him. He does not want to help or this is a test.

Do you mean that you did not have anything or business in mind before asking someone to help you?

I believe you are not telling the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Betboss(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Return the money back to your friend right now, because any business u try to start up within this meagre will result to total ruin and make you a "poor debtor"

1 Like

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by whirlwind7(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
snowpe: my very rich friend whom I have been troubling to help me called me today and gave me a cheque of 1million naira to use for business and return it to him after 30days.which business can I do within such short interval?

You have been "troubling" him to help you.

Which meant that you should, in the least, already have an idea of what to do with the help (finance) when it comes
So, what business did you plan to do with the money, before he gave you the cheque? Or were you just expecting him to "dash you something"?
Your dilemma seemed to arise from your friend requiring you to pay him back after 30 days.
If this time-frame can't work for you, why not simply decline his offer?

That you came here to ask for business ideas after you have accepted the cheque, paints you as a slacker. No insult intended.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by dagr8(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
ojigbijigbi: wait, you will soon hear from them... ebooks marketers and, high yield investors
You mean the call me. mail me people grin

@Op..Why will someone give you 1 million naira and ask you to return in a month undecided ...Do fixed deposit...Shikenah

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by ojigbijigbi: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
dagr8:
You mean the call me. mail me people grin

@Op..Why will someone give you 1 million naira and ask you to return in a month undecided ...Do fixed deposit...Shikenah

yes I mean those ones too... always hunting for ppl to rip off
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by dav8id(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
francleanflexy: ur friend obviously does not want to help u.

1000 likes
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by snowpe(m): 5:41am On Sep 26, 2014
I appreciate all your contribution,for clarification purpose I asked him for some money before when I had a diesel supply contract but then he was not forthcoming.just for him to resurface with 1m when I had given the contract to someone else due to inability to execute it.
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by bedfordng(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
snowpe: I appreciate all your contribution,for clarification purpose I asked him for some money before when I had a diesel supply contract but then he was not forthcoming.just for him to resurface with 1m when I had given the contract to someone else due to inability to execute it.
then there is no use.jusy give him back the money since its just one month.if suppose its for a year,its a different case.one month is not enough
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by megabyte90: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
If we are to be realistic, nothing is impossible you can earn a reasonable sum with the said amount and still meet up with the dead line if you invest in the right business but that will never happen because of the following problem, a business that doesn't require buying and selling and start up wahala, and that can yield profit almost instantly will definitely not be a regular business (but ligit) and non-regular business ideas you will not easily trust.
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by tomiamida: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Endico(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
You can supply bitter kola & get paid within a month.
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by snowpe(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Endico: You can supply bitter kola & get paid within a month.
how do I go about it?what's the procedure?
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Angelstartups(f): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello.
Professional advice:Dont even dabble into any business and expect returns within a month.Infact you are never adviced to start any type of business solely with loan/debt.
If you try stocks,you could earn upto 50% in 1month,just as you could lose 50% in a month.
you invest in fixed deposit,you would barely earn 1% within the month.
VERDICT:Dont try any business,dont risk stocks,try fixed deposit with a reputable bank.
Cheers.
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by sluvy4tune(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2014
I am just surprise no one has told of how he will teach you/show you how you can triple that amount in 3weeks with a powerful money generating E-books
Abi no be Nairaland be this again?

Op there is no way you can return that money in a month, simply discuss with your friend about more time, maybe he could just say return the money in one month just to put your ass on fire to be sure the money is properly used.

I had an uncle who gave money to a cousin of mine to pay back after 6months , on the 4th month my cousin return the debt
And my simply simply ask him to reinvest the money back in his business that he needed something to keep him on track that was why he told him to pay back in 6months

So your friend could be trying to be sure He is not throwing away 1million naira.
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by sluvy4tune(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2014
tomiamida: Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
You should just log on and fill the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies

Op kindly ignore this guy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Endico(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2014
snowpe: how do I go about it?what's the procedure?
Call me on 07032081981 & lets partner. We will get an export order, get the bitter kola, export it through courier. The bitter kola gets there within 5days & payment is received within a week from the date the importer receives the bitter kola. With NIm, you can export 1ton of bitter kola, pay back the money & continue the business with the profit you made. I will do everything while you follow me to see all that i am doing & we share the proceed.
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by jdilight(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Endico:
Call me on 07032081981 & lets partner. We will get an export order, get the bitter kola, export it through courier. The bitter kola gets there within 5days & payment is received within a week from the date the importer receives the bitter kola. With NIm, you can export 1ton of bitter kola, pay back the money & continue the business with the profit you made. I will do everything while you follow me to see all that i am doing & we share the proceed.

You export bitter kola through courier and expect to make profit? How much are they buying from you? Please analyze all the cost and profit margin to this guy to make his choice. Your analysis must include independent exporters for investigation because the money is not his.

A debtor is a life slave.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by nnamdizen(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Give it to me, and ill return 1.2M back to u in 30 days!
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by ponti93(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ask nairabet punters
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by OCTAVO: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Collaborate with a car dealer, go to contonu and buy a tokunbo car, bring to Nigeria and do very intensive marketing. Sell, return his money and take your profit. You may make up to 200k profit sef. All these can be achieved within a month depending on how smart you are. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
snowpe: how do I go about it?what's the procedure?

You fall for that bitter kola nonsense you will have urself to blame. Talk to ur friend anout the time or return his money cos one month is unrealistic if you dont even have ab already laid down plan
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by tomiamida: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Op kindly ignore this guy

No one can monopolize information, telling people to ignore me is counter productive.
Information is free, Empowerment is for any who will grab this opportunity.
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by gboyetade: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Import and sell cheap commodity
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by snowpe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
gboyetade: Import and sell cheap commodity
what type of commodity?
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by gr8david(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
He wanna test two things in you
1) your ability to act smart, take calculated risk and activate opportunity.
2) honesty, whether you really worth to be call friend, or the type that one can entrust value things to.
All you need to do, is to look around u and see what you can invest the money to fetch you l2 interest or give it back to him and let him know d@ you can't meet up with the plans you need the money for.
let him know what you need money for, to determin whether its long or short term loan u need and not overdraft.
Thank him for his concern.
reach me on 08068644710 I have an idea for u
Re: My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. by OXCUBA: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
JUST LIKE THE PARABLE OF JESUS: .....
THE MAN THAT WAS GIVEN ONE COIN DID WHAT? IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER..... I WILL ADVICE YOU IF YOU TO DO THE SAME #happy digging #

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online / The Death Of OLX In Nigeria / Xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.