Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

[Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop (1833 Views)

5 Reasons Why Racism Will Never Stop / 8 Reasons Nigeria's Languages Will Never Stop Dying / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by DrGill(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Racism is a very Great Challenges the Blacks
are Facing within the Whites and seriously it
will never stop if:-
1. Racism will never stop as long as white
Cars are still using Black Tires.
2. Racism will never end as we still wash
white clothes first before others.
3. Racism will never end if people still wear
White clothes to Wedding and black clothes
to Funerals.
4. Racism will never end as long as those
who don’t pay their Bills are blacklisted not
White Listed.
5. Racism will never end because even
when you’re playing a Snooker game, You
won’t win until you sink the Black ball and
the white balls remain on the Field..
Add Yours!!!
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by dkronicle(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
6. It wont stop if bleaching cream dont stop existing .
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by freeafrica365: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2014
dkronicle: 6. It wont stop if bleaching cream dont stop existing .

Have you read The Isis Papers?
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by pleep(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2014
10. Racism wont stop until black people stop making up 50% of new prison inmates
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by Funjosh(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2014
11 Racism wont stop until guys start seeing white lady or fair lady not prettier than black or dark skin lady lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by freeafrica365: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2014
pleep: 10. Racism wont stop until black people stop making up 50% of new prison inmates

This is not a causal factor for racism, it is the result of racism.
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by dkronicle(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
freeafrica365:

Have you read The Isis Papers?
nah y did u ask ?
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by freeafrica365: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
dkronicle: nah y did u ask ?

You posted an interesting topic along her lines; I loved the book btw. She published it like 20 yrs ago - classic.

Positive reviews: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/696980.The_Isis_Papers
I will provide links: http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/108927988

Here:

Because Blacks and other non-white people have failed to understand racism as white genetic survival, they erroneously have believed that they could be integrated into the white supremacy system and that they could depend upon whites to maximally develop Black infants, children and youth in the same manner that white people promote the maximal development of white infants, children and youth. Blacks and other non-white have failed to understand that if white people were to do this, it would mean active white participation in white genocide. Black people must master this perception of racism (local and global) as a war for white genetic survival, a system into which non-white people never can be integrated.

Under the stress of white supremacy, numerous offspring prevent the possibility of adequately meeting the needs of each individual child, as each child crowds out the opportunity for emotional nurture of the others. The crowding prevents high level psycho-social development from taking place. The promotion and insurance of failed psycho-social development is the process of inferiorization, which in turn promotes and ensures local and global white genetic survival.

What then is to be done? What short- and long-range strategies and tactics do Blacks need to employ in order to neutralize the ongoing white supremacy thrust for white genetic survival, which is achieved through Black infant, child and youth inferiorization? As an initial response to integration and face the difficult reality that most Black people prefer to ignore: you do not win a chess game if you have no knowledge of the exact objective and rules of the game. It is imperative that all Black people understand they are not in a benign environment of benevolence and support, and that the surrounding highly structures environment is deadly; a very specific warfare is being waged against Black and other people classified as non-white in this social system. Further, all must understand that the specific war is racism for the purpose of white genetic survival – by any and all necessary means, inclusive of chemical and biological warfare. (Chemical warfare is designer drugs, such as crack and PCP. Biological warfare entails the production of cultural and ethnic organisms in viruses such as AIDS.)

Additionally, Black people must recognize the following points:

1) The war of white genetic survival achieves a major effect through inferiorization or failed psycho-social development, creating dependency, negative self-image, negative self-concept and vulnerability.

2) The war of white genetic survival attacks the functioning of Blacks in general, but most specifically attacks the Black male, as it is the Black male who most specifically threatens white genetic survival at a level the Black female is unable to approach.

3) Blacks must learn to counter the thrust of white supremacy and Black inferiorization effectively.

4) Blacks must discuss openly those means by which Black male infants, children and youth can be supported and developed maximally in order to counter the attack of white supremacy on Black male development and functioning.

5) Black male infants, children and youth need their fathers constantly present to support the behavior and identity of Black male children. And, because of the historic removal of Black fathers from homes, classes are needed to promote high-level functioning of Black males in their roles as fathers.

6) The white supremacy attack upon the Black male causes a collapse of Black family life and a distortion in the role of the Black female. This, in turn, causes a distortion and collapse of the support system for Black infants, children and youth, thereby beginning the process of inferiorization.

7) Black must think about and openly discuss, not how to beg white people to stop racism (because white people will have to continue their efforts for white genetic survival), but instead, how Black people can organize their own behavior on an ongoing basis, specifically to neutralize white supremacy and its impact on the development of Black offspring.

cool It is futile to beg white people to give grants and funds to foster the maximal development of Black people. To do so is to ask white people to commit white genocide.

9) Blacks must be able to discuss openly the logical necessity for Black inferiorization in whites’ struggle for white genetic survival.

10) The singing of “We Shall Overcome” will not combat white supremacy or Black inferiorization any more than singing any song will help to solve a problem in medicine or physics.

11) Immature and overwhelmed fathers and mothers cannot promote psycho-social development and counter Black inferiorization in the next generation.

12) Single female teenagers cannot promote psycho-social development in male or female offspring. And, most certainly, they cannot develop male offspring. They only can prepare these male offspring to spend their lives in penal institutions, while preparing their own daughters to become teenage mothers.

13) No Black female should become a mother before 30 years of age. No Black male should become a father before 35 years of age. Each Black family should have no more than two children, no closer together than three years apart. And, both Black males and females should, at a minimum, complete high school and become fully self-sufficient before marriage and parenthood. These structures are specifically for the purpose of countering the thrust for Black inferiorization and failed psycho-social development, under the conditions of white supremacy.

14) Maximal development of the collective Black genetic and constitutional potential will take place by the efforts of Black people alone – through their knowledge, understanding and behavior.

It is my hope that eventually every Black person in the healing profession will master an understanding of the etiologic chain that leads to Black inferiorization. Furthermore, it clearly would be to the benefit of Black people if Black professionals, in their efforts of healing, pass on this knowledge to their Black patients – enabling the patients to neutralize the impact of white supremacy on their lives and achieve a development of their Black genetic and constitutional potential, second to none.
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by dkronicle(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=freeafrica365]

aximally in order to counter the attack of white supremacy on Black male development and functioning.

5) Black male infants, children and youth need their fathers constantly present to support the behavior and identity of Black male children. And, because of the historic removal of Black fathers from homes, classes are needed to promote high-level functioning of Black males in their roles as fathers.

6) The white supremacy attack upon the Black male causes a collapse of Black family life and a distortion in the role of the Black female. This, in turn, causes a distortion and collapse of the support system for Black infants, children and youth, thereby beginning the process of inferiorization.

7) Black must think about and openly discuss, not how to beg white people to stop racism (because white people will have to continue their efforts for white genetic survival), but instead, how Black people can organize their own behavior on an ongoing basis, specifically to neutralize white supremacy and its impact on the development of Black offspring.

cool It is futile to beg white people to give grants and funds to foster the maximal development of Black people. To do so is to ask white people to commit white genocide.

9) Blacks must be able to discuss openly the logical necessity for Black inferiorization in whites’ struggle for white genetic survival.

10) The singing of “We Shall Overcome” will not combat white supremacy or Black inferiorization any more than singing any song will help to solve a problem in medicine or physics.

I now understand, the book is trying to build the black community strong. It must be a very nice book.
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by freeafrica365: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=dkronicle][/quote]

You will like it! Some of the stuff doesnt apply to us, as we are Africans..but the overall theme of the book should be understood by us, I believe.

The Isis Papers and Black Labor White Wealth are really good reads on racism imo.
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by dkronicle(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yh. Here in w.a we dnt xperience things like racism apart frm tribal ish and all dat. During the 60s, 70s, 80s and till date i think the U.S still xperience it cos most of 2pac's songs talks about it. Many countries xperience it till date xpecially russia right ?
freeafrica365:

You will like it! Some of the stuff doesnt apply to us, as we are Africans..but the overall theme of the book should be understood by us, I believe.

The Isis Papers and Black Labor White Wealth are really good reads on racism imo.

1 Like

Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by freeafrica365: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
dkronicle: Yh. Here in w.a we dnt xperience things like racism apart frm tribal ish and all dat. During the 60s, 70s, 80s and till date i think the U.S still xperience it cos most of 2pac's songs talks about it. Many countries xperience it till date xpecially russia right ?

Yes and we experience it through proxy, to me I experience because although Im Igbo, I am in America and they make African jokes ebola jokes. But you are right, I guess I should say racism impacts us as a continent with subtle plays. Sell outs, puppets, our leaders being Western..

Yea man, I love Tupac too.

But you said something big...we bleach, you know? So it is the affects that we dont know about that kills the African.

Read it when you get a chance, when you said skin bleaching..I said AHA he gets it!
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by dkronicle(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
This peepz that bleach there skin just see white skin being superior to black skin. It would have been better if white skin blood is green and black should be red so we will know that there are different kinds of human in earth.
freeafrica365:

Yes and we experience it through proxy, to me I experience because although Im Igbo, I am in America and they make African jokes ebola jokes. But you are right, I guess I should say racism impacts us as a continent with subtle plays. Sell outs, puppets, our leaders being Western..

Yea man, I love Tupac too.

But you said something big...we bleach, you know? So it is the affects that we dont know about that kills the African.

Read it when you get a chance, when you said skin bleaching..I said AHA he gets it!

1 Like

Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by freeafrica365: 3:27am On Sep 27, 2014
dkronicle: This peepz that bleach there skin just see white skin being superior to black skin. It would have been better if white skin blood is green and black should be red so we will know that there are different kinds of human in earth.

And you know that whites try to get our skin! Thats the irony of it all! I think Black is the best color of them all. Whites make us feel ashamed of being African (call us primitive - says we are too dumb, thought ebola would kill us, didnt work o!) I wanted to link you with someone who is deep!!

Check this from our African bruddah @camnewton4pres ....

"Interesting , so what's the way to go? I believe we should start by banning the broadcast of any foreign channel in our countries by foreign I mean western and eastern

I have never seen a Cameroonian local channel being broadcasted in francE or in the USA, so why should we continue to allow the brains of our youths to b brainwashed, they are programmed to like what's is oversea and hate what they see around them, in fact in my country I'm pretty sure that less than 20% watch local channels .

Secondly whenever we go or find ourselves in great numbers, money should channeled to build African schools, the Arabs and indians do so it is very important for our children abroad to know their history and story, their culture etc, the white supremacist schools will never give a chapter on Igbo ,Yoruba etc even if the 90% of the students are from Nigeria

Thirdly we should stop bashing our leaders or disrespecting them, I have always found funny, the way westerners come to our countries, and only interview poor or low life individuals with tricky questions , if indeed their goals were to know anything about the economy or politic of any African country, why not contact an African expert from that country? They are also obsessed with our leaders to the point that they have made us lazy, you see they will tell you how your leaders are bad can't manage us ,how we are poor because of our leaders blah blah, but they won't tell us whenever we have a good leader they stage a coup to replace him, they assassinate him , they go to war with the country etc, the so called bad leaders are most of the time maintained by them and the good receive sanctions to present them as bad a very tricky plot hence u see African protesting in foreign embassies ,begging westerners to come and remove their presidents, tufiakwa ,if you don't respect your house who will

Fourthly ,we need to learn real patriotism and nationalism, not the kind of patriotism when the super eagles won a game the kind of patriotism which will make us hack industrial companies in the west to steal technology and knowledge in x or y field, the kind of patriotism which will make us settle for a lower salary instead of going abroad to work and help some more the white supremacist agenda and pay taxes them , etc

It is also very important for us to become independent for thenthings we need the most , how many anti retroviral companies exist in Africa yet we are the continent with the most infected people, how many condoms companies ? How many African countries manufacture their own vaccines even average poliovirus vaccine has to b shipped from the west and other Asian countries,why put our lfe in the hand of our enemies ?

Weapons, we should stop being passive and peaceful and adopt aggressive policies, I read about Nigeria being refused weapons deal, and really saddens me that there is basically no African country which can help, therefore is it not time for us to build our own hardware ? I'm not talking about bulletproofs vests and ammunitions , I'm talking about missiles , jets, shields, submarines etc ,we are tube richest continent on earth why should we put the defense of our riches and wealth in the hands of our enemies ?

We must adopt local language as our national language enough with alien languages ,in fact my dream is to have us speak the same language at least for what they call subsaharan Africa .swahili

Helping and loving each other , it really baffled me when Nigeria and other west af countries were the ones pushing the most for the removal of gbagbo and ghadaffi with Nigeria even offering weapons against the former , na wa oo how can we move forward when we don't have the same agenda ? We should plan or put in place a 15 years agenda which should revolved around removing any western influence in any African country , even if that means others African countries teaming up to fight the imperialist, if cameroon is attacked by France , African fighters should come from all over the continent and the world to defend Cameroon and kick the imperialist

All African countries must be linked with roads, railways and airports,and ferries its inadmissible that we know more about the west than the countries surrounding us , it's beyond silly that traveling from Cameroon to ivory coast costs more than Cameroon to France .what is this ?

Little African countries should merge into bigger ones, this limit the influence the imperialists can have , imagine Benin Togo,Gabon,Gambia being bribed to vote against African project ? There are too many unnecessary voices in Africa

Put a ban on weaves ,wigs , and bleach"

Paging @fulaman198 you may like what was said here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Litmus should come and comment, I believe he is one of the most intelligent posters on this forum and he really understands white supremacy, racism and bigotry

Most Africans are simply too human and naive for the own good, they think a day will come the imperialists will regret and stop raping and exploiting our continent ,plundering it ..for them we are a worthless humanoid creatures, the sooner whe know it the better for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
pleep: 10. Racism wont stop until black people stop making up 50% of new prison inmates

This is cameroonpride, what happened to you young fella, you really changed, hope no BA jumped on um grin

1 Like

Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by dkronicle(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
freeafrica365:

And you know that whites try to get our skin! Thats the irony of it all! I think Black is the best color of them all. Whites make us feel ashamed of being African (call us primitive - says we are too dumb, thought ebola would kill us, didnt work o!) I wanted to link you with someone who is deep!!

Check this from our African bruddah @camnewton4pres ....

"Interesting , so what's the way to go? I believe we should start by banning the broadcast of any foreign channel in our countries by foreign I mean western and eastern

I have never seen a Cameroonian local channel being broadcasted in francE or in the USA, so why should we continue to allow the brains of our youths to b brainwashed, they are programmed to like what's is oversea and hate what they see around them, in fact in my country I'm pretty sure that less than 20% watch local channels .

Secondly whenever we go or find ourselves in great numbers, money should channeled to build African schools, the Arabs and indians do so it is very important for our children abroad to know their history and story, their culture etc, the white supremacist schools will never give a chapter on Igbo ,Yoruba etc even if the 90% of the students are from Nigeria

Thirdly we should stop bashing our leaders or disrespecting them, I have always found funny, the way westerners come to our countries, and only interview poor or low life individuals with tricky questions , if indeed their goals were to know anything about the economy or politic of any African country, why not contact an African expert from that country? They are also obsessed with our leaders to the point that they have made us lazy, you see they will tell you how your leaders are bad can't manage us ,how we are poor because of our leaders blah blah, but they won't tell us whenever we have a good leader they stage a coup to replace him, they assassinate him , they go to war with the country etc, the so called bad leaders are most of the time maintained by them and the good receive sanctions to present them as bad a very tricky plot hence u see African protesting in foreign embassies ,begging westerners to come and remove their presidents, tufiakwa ,if you don't respect your house who will

Fourthly ,we need to learn real patriotism and nationalism, not the kind of patriotism when the super eagles won a game the kind of patriotism which will make us hack industrial companies in the west to steal technology and knowledge in x or y field, the kind of patriotism which will make us settle for a lower salary instead of going abroad to work and help some more the white supremacist agenda and pay taxes them , etc

It is also very important for us to become independent for thenthings we need the most , how many anti retroviral companies exist in Africa yet we are the continent with the most infected people, how many condoms companies ? How many African countries manufacture their own vaccines even average poliovirus vaccine has to b shipped from the west and other Asian countries,why put our lfe in the hand of our enemies ?

Weapons, we should stop being passive and peaceful and adopt aggressive policies, I read about Nigeria being refused weapons deal, and really saddens me that there is basically no African country which can help, therefore is it not time for us to build our own hardware ? I'm not talking about bulletproofs vests and ammunitions , I'm talking about missiles , jets, shields, submarines etc ,we are tube richest continent on earth why should we put the defense of our riches and wealth in the hands of our enemies ?

We must adopt local language as our national language enough with alien languages ,in fact my dream is to have us speak the same language at least for what they call subsaharan Africa .swahili

Helping and loving each other , it really baffled me when Nigeria and other west af countries were the ones pushing the most for the removal of gbagbo and ghadaffi with Nigeria even offering weapons against the former , na wa oo how can we move forward when we don't have the same agenda ? We should plan or put in place a 15 years agenda which should revolved around removing any western influence in any African country , even if that means others African countries teaming up to fight the imperialist, if cameroon is attacked by France , African fighters should come from all over the continent and the world to defend Cameroon and kick the imperialist

All African countries must be linked with roads, railways and airports,and ferries its inadmissible that we know more about the west than the countries surrounding us , it's beyond silly that traveling from Cameroon to ivory coast costs more than Cameroon to France .what is this ?

Little African countries should merge into bigger ones, this limit the influence the imperialists can have , imagine Benin Togo,Gabon,Gambia being bribed to vote against African project ? There are too many unnecessary voices in Africa

Put a ban on weaves ,wigs , and bleach"

Paging @fulaman198 you may like what was said here
Re: [Must Read] 5 Reasons Why Racism Will never Stop by Mijuk(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Racism won't stop until:
The world witnesses public humiliation of peaceful non-violent blacks.

look at the approach taken by MLK and the civil rights group with the birmingham protest, the black protesters took a stand in a non peaceful manner yet they were firehosed and beaten by police dogs. The result was a worldwide drastic change in perception and deep compasion towards the protesters as they saw that they were unfairly treated.

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes such injustice and bullying to be shown on a public level for a racist mindset to begin to melt away.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo And Funerals (4) / The Story Of Alaafin Ajagbo / Ooni Of Ife: Abobaku Allegedly Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.