Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Bird Excretas What Does It Signify - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bird Excretas What Does It Signify (1880 Views)

What Does Seeing A Black Kitten In The Morning Signify / What does the word 'Biafra' mean? / What Does 'Iyawo' Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Excretas What Does It Signify by double08(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
woke up one morning to clean my car,after cleaning,took my bath and when I was about entering my car to hit the road,found bird excreta's on my car,not the first time this has happened,as usual just complained to myself and forgot about it,then just yesterday when I closed from work and when I got to the car park,saw bird excreta on my car,did not think about it because I was getting used to it,got home and parked the car close to the tap inside my compound so I could easily get water to wash the car,as I was removing the foot match,heard a sound on the roof and then something like water touched my back,thought it was about to rain when I touched my back with my hands,saw whitish stuff then I got up and looked at the roof alas another bird excreta,getting tired of the whole issh,what does it really signify?
Re: Bird Excretas What Does It Signify by aljharem(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
Means nothing as far as I am aware

Birds cannot control their excrete for long .

Also so research shows they actually prefer Black and red painted cars to excrete on. Also are you staying abroad ?
Re: Bird Excretas What Does It Signify by ifyalways(f): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
Means nothing to me.Have you thought of changing/moving your car park?lol

If it gets bad,sell your car and use your legs. . .perharps that's the message.lolz
Re: Bird Excretas What Does It Signify by Vansnickers: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
Aghhhh, this is a serious Case, you need to sacrifice two pregnant Goats and you need freshly made Ghana Bitters.
*SLAPS OP*
Now wake-up, Birds poo on anything, from the floor to Paris Hilton's Head, if it's bordering you so much, find a new Parking Space.
Re: Bird Excretas What Does It Signify by amor4ce(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Young Hausa Lady Getting Married To A 60 Years Old Man - Photo / The Finest African American Girl / Dethroned Ex- Deji Of Akure Who Beats Wife To Death , Begs Governor Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.