Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Predisposed To Change And Fear Of Failure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Predisposed To Change And Fear Of Failure (492 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predisposed To Change And Fear Of Failure by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
At some point did you want to change your dream career, but people did not support you and believe you could not achieve it. For example, leaving a well paid job for probably frying akara and Fmr. President Obasanjo's daughter is a doctor but she is a politician today.

I wanted to be a footballer, had a trial abroad but I was discouraged and now am trapped in the bank.
share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Predisposed To Change And Fear Of Failure by eleojo23: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Brb to contribute. Kinda busy right now.
Re: Predisposed To Change And Fear Of Failure by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Yeah, family members wanted me to become a doctor, lawyer or journalist.

I didn't listen and today I am very happy about it.

I always tell people to do what they want to do when it comes to a profession they will have to live with for many many years.

I also think that it's better to do a job that fulfills you rather than a job that brings in more money but makes you unhappy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Visit The Dentist / How Would You Want To Live? / Marketer Lands Himself In Trouble In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.