Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family (737 Views)

Two Sets Of Black And White Twins Born In The Same Family. / Can An Adopted Girl child Later Be Married Into The Same Family? / Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by adeokunade: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dear NL if you are to come to this world the second time, will choose to come through the same family again? Pls let us be sincere.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by since2005(f): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Again and again and again!!!!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by adeokunade: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
since2005: Again and again and again!!!!
Seems you are Dangote s child grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by since2005(f): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
adeokunade: Seems you are Dangote s child grin

I'm not but I'm comfortable with my family.

Don't be surprised dangote children may even wish not to come from That family!!

"Every family have their issues"

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by adeokunade: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
since2005:

I'm not but I'm comfortable with my family.

Don't be surprised dangote children may even wish not to come from That family!!

"Every family have their issues"
You are right, Can there be a perfect family?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by Blakjewelry(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
I love me family, but being born the dangs,the mikes and otedola$ is not a bad idea. maybe instead of to chase after money na money go dey chase after u....abi I no like private jet ni?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: Dear NL if you are to come to this world the second time, will choose to come through the same family again? Pls let us be sincere.
will you come a black man, will you choose same folks !
Guy, hope all is well o, abeg no comit suicide joor ooo !!

Yeaaaahhhhh !!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by EfemenaXY: 5:20am On Sep 26, 2014
The questions some people ask.

smh...
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2014
EfemenaXY: The questions some people ask.

smh...
taah!

No way... Ild rather be son to bill gates and Michelle Obama.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by adeokunade: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: will you come a black man, will you choose same folks !
Guy, hope all is well o, abeg no comit suicide joor ooo !!

Yeaaaahhhhh !!
All is perfectly well, am just thinking that if we have choice in deciding certain things are we going to settle for how they were. Thanks for your concern bro
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by EfemenaXY: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: taah!

No way... Ild rather be son to bill gates and Michelle Obama.

Hmmm...
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by Haywhymido(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2014
No i wont, na ur family i go come. if am to come back to dis earth 100 times, i will come back to my family 101 times. Thank u.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by Godmystrength: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Yes but i will make sure i come with plenty monies for us so that we will not have to pass through all we did before we became stable.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mbanu
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by DEGREE2466(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: Dear NL if you are to come to this world the second time, will choose to come through the same family again? Pls let us be sincere.

I DONT EVEN WANT TO COME TO THIS MISERABLE WORLD AGAIN FOR ANY REASON
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by Xsenga(f): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
HELL NO. angry
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by adeokunade: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
DEGREE2466:

I DONT EVEN WANT TO COME TO THIS MISERABLE WORLD AGAIN FOR ANY REASON
Sorry, is life and people in it not treating you nice
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by DEGREE2466(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: Sorry, is life and people in it not treating you nice

nobody is treating anybody bad.

The truth is that life itself is miserable.

Why?

Because almost all the things that give pleasure in this life are forbidden so what is the essence of life?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by Mamaflex(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeesss!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family by adeokunade: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
DEGREE2466:

nobody is treating anybody bad.

The truth is that life itself is miserable.

Why?

Because almost all the things that give pleasure in this life are forbidden so what is the essence of life?
. Pls tell me something that gives pleasure that is forbidden

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Understanding Of Forgiveness? / What Makes Guys Different From Girls / Parents Of Obese Children In Puerto Rico Face Fines Of Up To $800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.