Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah (17950 Views)

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today / Ramsey Nouah's Wife Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Samtob4life: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nollywood A-list actor, Ramsey Nouah, has finally come to the conclusion that he has no father figure in his life and as such, he does not reckon with the man that abandoned him and his mother when he was a little boy.
Ramsey whose father is apparently a white man going by his complexion, has made good of his life and has shown that such a circumstance should nit stop one from achieving anything he sets his mind to.
In an interview with SaharaTV during a movie shoot, the Nigerian movie lover boy was shown a photo of his alleged siblings and a man who is said to be his father and asked him if he recognizes them.
The actor who seemed angry at the question and the photos, reportedly replied that his mother never told him about any siblings and the man in the picture will never and is not recognized by him as his father, since a man who abandoned an innocent child and the poor mother is never fit to be a father.

Source: www.NaijamobileNg.com

1 Share

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Donpoker9(m): 12:50am On Sep 26, 2014
is okay
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by GboyegaD(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2014
He should learn to know not all things are for public consumption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
legit reasons if you ask me.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Ahmed0336(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Well, that is his business not mine.

1 Like

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Sarimah(f): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Too bad..
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Lailerh(f): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2014
I never knew a child could disown a parent

1 Like

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by ElFenomeno1: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Lailerh: I never knew a child could disown a parent

Now you know.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Lailerh(f): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Now you know.
yeah smiley
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by SugaryBelle(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
I don't trust this SaharaTV,I read a different thing from another outlet.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by hushmail: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2014
thought blood was thicker than water

abi ur own watery blood?

grin
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Who cares ?
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by remsonik(f): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2014
So funny of ramsey, maybe he should start by disowning his mom first. Your mom caused your woes when she got pregnant for a man who has a family. Do you expect your father to divorce his wife and kids and move in with a concubine??
Your mom is to be blamed for your predicament ramsey!!

13 Likes

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by stimireez(f): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2014
remsonik: So funny of ramsey, maybe he should start by disowning his mom first. Your mom caused your woes when she got pregnant for a man who has a family. Do you expect your father to divorce his wife and kids and move in with a concubine??
Your mom is to be blamed for your predicament ramsey!!
well said

1 Like

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by 9jahubcom(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2014
hmm
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Mujinho4b(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmm.. Gud reason.. But he is still his father.... undecided he just gat gree o...
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by ejeba(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2014
So whose name is he answering?
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by amakufrancis(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
seconded...
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by ChiSun27(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014

Just thank God for the kind of parents you have.

There is nothing to hide about it....I disowned (dis-fathered) my Dad...even though I haven't made it official but those around me knew quite well that I hate to hear his name (I don't even bear his name).

What will you say of a Dad that never knew you or bothered to look for you for roughly 30 years?

Only for you to grow up now that he is ageing and he starts remembering that he has a son somwhere....will soon give him my final warning not to call me again sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by stinggy(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Samtob4life: Nollywood A-list actor, Ramsey Nouah, has finally come to the conclusion that he has no father figure in his life and as such, he does not reckon with the man that abandoned him and his mother when he was a little boy.
Ramsey whose father is apparently a white man going by his complexion, has made good of his life and has shown that such a circumstance should nit stop one from achieving anything he sets his mind to.
In an interview with SaharaTV during a movie shoot, the Nigerian movie lover boy was shown a photo of his alleged siblings and a man who is said to be his father and asked him if he recognizes them.
The actor who seemed angry at the question and the photos, reportedly replied that his mother never told him about any siblings and the man in the picture will never and is not recognized by him as his father, since a man who abandoned an innocent child and the poor mother is never fit to be a father.

Source: www.NaijamobileNg.com

Whatevs undecided undecided
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by solihu(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
ChiSun27:

There is nothing to hide about it....I disowned (dis-fathered) my Dad...even though I haven't made it official but those around me knew quite well that I hate to hear his name (I don't even bear his name).

What will you say of a Dad that never knew you or bothered to look for you for roughly 30 years?

Only for you to grow up now that he is ageing and he starts remembering that he has a son somwhere....will soon give him my final warning not to call me again sha.

Things dey happen cry

Just have faith, be patient and struggle hard like there's no tomorrow wink

3 Likes

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by destante(f): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Its okay for him to feel this way but there is always that tiny little space for amendments
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by goldfish80(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
In the 90's it was trendy for Nigerian women to get pregnant for expatriates from countries like Lebanon and Eastern European countries, who left their Nigerian lovers for the dead with the kids.
I had so many friends with same story like Ramsay. He should thank his stars for nollywood.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by ChiSun27(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
solihu:

Things dey happen cry

Just have faith, be patient and struggle hard like there's no tomorrow wink

Thanks man.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Your father disowned you many years ago and you're still dis owning him now?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by hensben(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
i understand his pain but life goes on.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by ednut1(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
may God punish nigerian bloggers o, in 2004 i read in punch newspaper, where he mentioned he does not know his father and there is no way he could find him, because he left nigeria when he was little, how can you disown someone you don't know, crap
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2014
goldfish80: In the 90's it was trendy for Nigerian women to get pregnant for expatriates from countries like Lebanon and Eastern European countries, who left their Nigerian lovers for the dead with the kids.
I had so many friends with same story like Ramsay. He should thank his stars for nollywood.
was Ramsey Noah born in the 90's? You don't know the circumstances surrounding his birth so don't conclude his mum got pregnant for an expatriate.

1 Like

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by XuteSleeks(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
When you have a relationship with someone does that mean you 'own' the person?

White men and their dictionary smiley
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Janeify(f): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
ChiSun27:

Bro,you should learn to forgive.we all have our imperfections

1 Like

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by goldfish80(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: was Ramsey Noah born in the 90's? You don't know the circumstances surrounding his birth so don't conclude his mum got pregnant for an expatriate.
I used 90's as example. Not stating for a fact he was born in 90's. His story is not that difficult to understand at all. I can relate to his story because I grew up along people with the same story like Ramsay.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by valmunich(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Where's the picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue / BankyW At Oxford University Pan African Conference In London / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.