Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sharp Pain In Groin Area,what Could Be The Problem?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sharp Pain In Groin Area,what Could Be The Problem?? (687 Views)

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / Do You Have Abnormal Period Pain Or Sharp Pain During S*x? / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Pain In Groin Area,what Could Be The Problem?? by chux76(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello Doctors in the house,Lately I've been having this intermittent sharp hot pain that sears through the left side of my pelvic region,the groin area. I have not had any operation of any sort(Hernia or Appendicitis)ever so it baffles me why the sudden internal pain. It could come in sessions of hot sharp painful heat-like feelings in that region for about 5-7 seconds or thereabout,sometimes I might have such pains 3 or 4 times in a day and I might not experience it again for many days after.
I am in my late Thirties and I could say I enjoy a healthy life as I rarely fall sick except for slight headaches which comes and goes when I take a little rest,aside that I am as fit a fiddle..Lol...so what could be the cause?
Pls Doctors advise.
Re: Sharp Pain In Groin Area,what Could Be The Problem?? by Tashaa(f): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
chux76: Hello Doctors in the house,Lately I've been having this intermittent sharp hot pain that sears through the left side of my pelvic region,the groin area. I have not had any operation of any sort(Hernia or Appendicitis)ever so it baffles me why the sudden internal pain. It could come in sessions of hot sharp painful heat-like feelings in that region for about 5-7 seconds or thereabout,sometimes I might have such pains 3 or 4 times in a day and I might not experience it again for many days after.
I am in my late Thirties and I could say I enjoy a healthy life as I rarely fall sick except for slight headaches which comes and goes when I take a little rest,aside that I am as fit a fiddle..Lol...so what could be the cause?
Pls Doctors advise.
maybe you should go to the hospital as soon as possible. sorry.
Re: Sharp Pain In Groin Area,what Could Be The Problem?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your pain. I don't think it's appendicitis since the appendix is on the right side of the groin area and you're feeling the pain on the left side.

With hernia, a bulge is most likely to occur so I think we can also rule that one out for now. Your best bet is to visit the hospital soon and get the pain checked out, please keep us updated if you do go, good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Has Repositioned Nigeria’s Health Sector – PDP / Enugu Orthopaedic Hospital Emerges Global Leader In Cleft Care Management / Spread The Sermon!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.