Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6721 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / End of story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Godmother(f): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
These days, I tend not to judge people until I walk a mile in their shoes. But OP just pray ur hubby never finds out cos I dnt think it will end well.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2014
This one reason why churches and others religious bodies should always organise Marriage Seminars for the married couple.
Re: by lertee(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
stinggy: Lemme finish reading...lertee I see u wink
Read well sir and pass tongue

xynerise:
Some so called '' born again'' Christians can be annoying sometimes. some think missionary style is the only position endorsed by God undecided
I can imagine this alone. angry
Re: by xynerise: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2014
lertee:
Read well sir and pass tongue

I can imagine this alone. angry
E dey pain walahi. There is joy in sex adventure grin
Re: by edwife(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014

6 Likes

Re: by pansophist(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Your post reminds me of the ''Okafor law of congodynamics'' which says,

C1 + P = C∞

''It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.''

This law is very true and works on all women. Op proves that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by laplace19(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2014
This woman has no atom of remorse.... the way she narrates her love making with Tony made me to even start feeling Hot.... kai! grin

....i reject am shaa grin

3 Likes

Re: by lawrenceunaa: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Justosaus: Recounting an adultery experience with such relish and no single shred of remorse. I thank God for your life. #hisssssss#
exactly if it was her husband that was cheating all hell would be let loose . Even the tony guy had conscience cos he couldn't believe he had been bleeping his fellow man's wife

Op #sexnobefood

u can let his/ur parents knw other than turning to a LovePeddler
Re: by esteltiarra: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Registered today and came with this nollywood script, l don't believe it...... undecided

3 Likes

Re: by kweenkong(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2014
xynerise:
Her husband will think she is possessed if she initiates sex or being sexually aggressive grin

Because she probably pretended that sex didnt matter to her at the beginning of the relationship.

@op , na wa for your story . Thought i was reading a pg material. anyway back to the matter, u might likely cheat unless you probably nip it in the bud. Have a heart to heart talk with your husband.
Re: by edwife(f): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
@Chillisauce come o,are you are this is not your tony?Come and see things.... shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: by parismarc: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
laplace19: This woman has no atom of remorse.... the way she narrates her love making with Tony made me to even start feeling Hot.... kai! grin

....i reject am shaa grin

lol at your post, that sex scene description ehh, the thing tire me o.HIAN!

@ op, is this story for real?
Re: by Godmystrength: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: exactly if it was her husband that was cheating all hell would be let loose . Even the tony guy had conscience cos he couldn't believe he had been bleeping his fellow man's wife

Op #sexnobefood

u can let his/ur parents knw other than turning to a LovePeddler
i thought 5minsmadness said sex is food in one thread like that??

And did you say Tony has conscience? Abeg why will a man be bleeping a woman he is not married to. Nonsense. The Tony guy sef na chop and clean mouth he wan do and maybe he has been looking for ways to bail out and the ring scenario just came in handy

But what can one truly do in a case where the woman is being deprived and the hubby is rubbishing all efforts she is putting in place to make him improve?

1 Like

Re: by 5minsmadness: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Ana;l sex
An;al sex
Ana;l sex
embarassed
embarassed
grin
embarassed
Re: by bennyrazz: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray: I have been married for 3 years now to a nice loving man who works hard and is upright in his dealings. He is a successful man and so am I. I am a successful fashion designer and by the grace of God, money is not on my problem list. The thing is that we can never have all we want. I consider myself to be a sexu@l lioness (not bragging) with a healthy libido but my husband is just too religious about sex and quite boring I must say. Some times He can go for weeks without touching me and yet we share the same bed. I try to let him see that i need him more often but his other wife (his job & religious life) seems to be getting the best of him.
Sometimes when I am alone i get so h0rny and my mind goes back to when I used to have a very hot lover in Lagos. He was tall, dark, handsome, smart, intelligent, muscular, very funny and sometimes quiet but he can make a woman sell her house and make a girl run away from her father's house with the way he handles her body and makes love to her. He does it like a professional. Like an artist.
the bolded got me laughing grin let me digest your stories first
Re: by ProdigyLoco(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
esteltiarra: Registered today and came with this nollywood script, l don't believe it...... undecided

Yes oh....this story is story for the goats
Re: by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Dafuq! Now I feel threatened. Stay the heck away from my profile.

1 Like

Re: by smokescreen4: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
This story might be fake but these things happen, the biggest lie most nigerian men tell themselves is the'my wife cannot cheat lie'.whatsapp and other forms of social media has made cheating a little easy for SOME married women, some cheat emotionally with dirty sexy chats others do the koko,soo sad though men have bin in the game for too long time to hand over the baton.Hehehehehehehehe, I HATE CHEATING.

2 Likes

Re: by lawrenceunaa: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: i thought 5minsmadness said sex is food in one thread like that??

And did you say Tony has conscience? Abeg why will a man be bleeping a woman he is not married to. Nonsense. The Tony guy sef na chop and clean mouth he wan do and maybe he has been looking for ways to bail out and the ring scenario just came in handy

But what can one truly do in a case where the woman is being deprived and the hubby is rubbishing all efforts she is putting in place to make him improve?
they two did give birth to themselves so the couples parents should be invited to settle the man or a proffesional advice from a doctor coupled with some medical tests can help assertain the course of the depreciation of his sexual appitite
Re: by laplace19(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2014
parismarc:

lol at your post, that sex scene description ehh, the thing tire me o.HIAN!

@ op, is this story for real?

Lolz... the story tire me sef....

I like reading fictions like this shaa

2 Likes

Re: by Tallesty1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
lertee:
I bet if she had said she is a full time housewife,you will still find a reason to link her cheating to the fact that she is not independent..
I'd rather you say "the disadvantage of marrying a cheating woman".
Cheating is not dependent on a woman's ambition. You'll be surprised a housewife who is fully dependant on a man for finances will cheat more..(there are always jobless male neighbours or domestic staff around). I have seen many instances.

@OP,since you are a tigress in bed,you can always tell your man what to do,he will be more than willing to learn. Cheating is not the solution.
I gave you one disadvantage of one marrying an independent woman because we are discussing one.

You might faint when I tell you about house wives. They all have disadvantages.
Re: by bebe2(f): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is this a comedy?
I just cant stop laughing

grin grin grin grin
Re: by Godmystrength: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: they two did give birth to themselves so the couples parents should be invited to settle the man or a proffesional advice from a doctor coupled with some medical tests can help assertain the course of the depreciation of his sexual appitite
Let me rephrase my question...
what if the woman's intimate appetite is higher than her hubby's and hubby feels there is no need for improvement on his own part because he feels his appetite is normal and he thinks wife's own is overboard (by his own standard o)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by bebe2(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
esteltiarra: Registered today and came with this nollywood script, l don't believe it...... undecided

Its possible its real.

Most regular posters will never post family problems on here.

They wud rather open a new moniker.

3 Likes

Re: by esteltiarra: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
bebe2:

Its possible its real.

Most regular posters will never post family problems on here.

They wud rather open a new moniker.

Hmmmm......
Re: by 5minsmadness: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lemme assume this is a true story...

You notice how nobody has bitten her head off
- or talked to her about STDs
- or asked her to confess to her husband
- or mentioned divorce

Ladies grin grin grin
Re: by lawrenceunaa: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: Let me rephrase my question...
what if the woman's intimate appetite is higher than her hubby's and hubby feels there is no need for improvement on his own part because he feels his appetite is normal and he thinks wife's own is overboard (by his own standard o)?
now i understand u BUT
We own our body right? So we got to control it and not the other way round undecided
If she true loves her husband she could @ least control herself not to demand too much
Man must hustle and sper*m no the drop from heaven tongue
On the part of the hubby, he should @ least step up his game and the lady lowers to the man's level so as to balance the equation cheesy

With constant practise and correct sactisfaction he will definitely crave for more grin

1 Like

Re: by Godmystrength: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
5minsmadness: Lemme assume this is a true story...

You notice how nobody has bitten her head off
- or talked to her about STDs
- or asked her to confess to her husband
- or mentioned divorce

Ladies grin grin grin
how can you say NOBODY? check well jare...
and maybe the ladies are beginning to learn from men. Dishing our advise just like them. Abi how often do you see cases where a man comes to narrate these and
guys bite his head off
- or talk to him about STDs
- or ask him to confess to his wife
- or mention divorce
even the one that happened in one thread where the man came to confess and was awaiting the result of some tests, some people told him to confess to his wife and let them go for the test together, some told him to go alone first and take his wife later. but immediately he came back to say the tests came out negative, the story changed and people were telling him to to dare confess to his wife. one poster even went e-kneeling begging him not to tell his wife...... so wetin concern me for there?? grin grin

besides i don't even know whether to believe the story or not jare. or after wasting your time and effort to be of help, then the OP gets bursted...

3 Likes

Re: by Godmystrength: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: now i understand u BUT
We own our body right? So we got to control it and not the other way round undecided
If she true loves her husband she could @ least control herself not to demand too much
Man must hustle and sper*m no the drop from heaven tongue
On the part of the hubby, he should @ least step up his game and the lady lowers to the man's level so as to balance the equation cheesy

With constant practise and correct sactisfaction he will definitely crave for more grin
let me say i kinda agree with you.
But please be honest and tell me if it was a man asking this what your response will be...

per the bolded sha, na serious matter o. control not to demand too much in marriage? hmmm...... and who decides what is normal and too much?
Re: by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pay attention to your partner's feelings
Re: by Naavah(f): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
brito: Pay attention to your partner's feelings
Proper advice.
Re: by 5minsmadness: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: how can you say NOBODY? check well jare...
and maybe the ladies are beginning to learn from men. Dishing our advise just like them. Abi how often do you see cases where a man comes to narrate these and
guys bite his head off
- or talk to him about STDs
- or ask him to confess to his wife
- or mention divorce

besides i don't even know whether to believe the story or not jare. or after wasting your time and effort to be of help, then the OP gets bursted...
Almost all the time!

Anyway Na Hollywood script sha , too good for Nollywood. Check out tall dark and handsome guy na that is a true 'artist' AND quiet AND prayerful AND performs annnnnnal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife / Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy / I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.