Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

- Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6697 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / End of story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Godmystrength: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
iykedare: where are these nairaland e warriors that attack cheating men? Why are they scared to comment? Have they run out of free data or they are fantasying over what Tony did to Op?
when you cheat and you/people act like it is your right then begins the attack

1 Like

Re: by veave(f): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good girl. I'm happy for you. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: by markpenk: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray... I can understand your predicament. Truth is it is extremely difficult to endure and forbear with your hubby if he's not doing his "job" properly. So, I won't do what most nairalanders are doing right now: judge you. Instead, I need to ask you a few questions:

1. How old is your husband and how long have you guys been married? I don't need specifics. Just age range is good enough for me.
2. Have you spoken to his pastor/priest about this? If you say he hasn't been doing his duty because of his religiosity, then you should talk to your pastor about this.
3. Does he have any health issues?
4. What was his intimacy.u.a.l appetite like before you both got married?
5. Have you been taking care of yourself? If you've gained weight, you need to lose it very fast. I'm single and young, but I've seen some married women with kids that I've completely admired. Just had to get my mind off them because "thou shalt not covet thy 'neighbor's' wife".
6. Have you tried putting some aphrodisiac in his meals? Might sound weird, but he's your husband and this beats cheating anytime.
7. Did you ever make him feel inadequate intimacy.u.a.l.l.y? Please think real hard about this.

I ask these questions because I'm going somewhere. if you could please indulge me, let's see what we can do to help remedy the situation. Cheers.
Re: by lawrenceunaa: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy see how you just spoilt everything

But you still didn't answer my first question...
state the question again pls undecided
Re: by iykedare(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
markpenk: hairspray... I can understand your predicament. Truth is it is extremely difficult to endure and forbear with your hubby if he's not doing his "job" properly. So, I won't do what most nairalanders are doing right now: judge you. Instead, I need to ask you a few questions:

1. How old is your husband and how long have you guys been married? I don't need specifics. Just age range is good enough for me.
2. Have you spoken to his pastor/priest about this? If you say he hasn't been doing his duty because of his religiosity, then you should talk to your pastor about this.
5. Have you been taking care of yourself? If you've gained weight, you need to lose it very fast. I'm single and young, but I've seen some married women with kids that I've completely admired. Just had to get my mind off them because "thou shalt not covet thy 'neighbor's' wife".
6. Have you tried putting some aphrodisiac in his meals? Might sound weird, but he's your husband and this beats cheating anytime.
7. Did you ever make him feel inadequate intimacy.u.a.l.l.y? Please think real hard about this.

I ask these questions because I'm going somewhere. if you could please indulge me, let's see what we can do to help remedy the situation. Cheers.

Remedy what situation?
Re: by iykedare(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
markpenk: hairspray... I can understand your predicament. Truth is it is extremely difficult to endure and forbear with your hubby if he's not doing his "job" properly. So, I won't do what most nairalanders are doing right now: judge you. Instead, I need to ask you a few questions:

Remedy what situation? Just say you want a shot at the honey pot. If Tony can have it,why cant you? Make good use of the opportunity when it comes.
Re: by Godmystrength: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: state the question again pls undecided
your answer
lawrenceunaa: now i understand u BUT
We own our body right? So we got to control it and not the other way round undecided
If she true loves her husband she could @ least control herself not to demand too much
Man must hustle and sper*m no the drop from heaven tongue

On the part of the hubby, he should @ least step up his game and the lady lowers to the man's level so as to balance the equation cheesy

With constant practise and correct sactisfaction he will definitely crave for more grin

my question afterwards
Godmystrength: let me say i kinda agree with you.
But please be honest and tell me if it was a man asking this what your response will be...

Re: by ProdigyLoco(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
iykedare:

Remedy what situation? Just say you want a shot at the honey pot. If Tony can have it,why cant you? Make good use of the opportunity when it comes.
. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha grin 
Re: by markpenk: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm sorry... we're not all the same dude... you sniffing the glue again? Weren't you told that glue ain't good for your health. Don't assume anything at all. So, you read all the other questions and jumped to the last sentence. Your comprehension must be really lacking. Get your head outta the gutter, dude. Someone's marriage is about to implode and all you're doing is joking about it.
iykedare:

4 Likes

Re: by Angeldemivida: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2014

I hope the aphrodisiac you are recommending is food and not drugs. If it is drugs then i will lose all my respect for men who are suggesting to a woman to drug her husband. Nobody should drug another without their consent even if it is medicine for runny stomach. How can you guys tell a woman to drug her husband so that he be will able to expand the walls of her p*ssy in many directions. (backwise/frontwise) WTFu-ck!
Re: by lawrenceunaa: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength:
your answer

my question afterwards
same, he should also control it .

1 Like

Re: by markpenk: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
LOL... no one is talking about medications here o. Nairalanders can so misinterpret things. I asked those questions because I want to know what the real issue is. If she makes his meals with lots of garlic/onions and a few other veggies, cuts out his sugar an supplements it with honey, then he shouldn't be able to keep his hands off her. But if she's done all that and he hasnt improved, then.... but like I said I want to hear from her first.
Angeldemivida:

I hope the aphrodisiac you are recommending is food and not drugs. If it is drugs then i will lose all my respect for men who are suggesting to a woman to drug her husband. Nobody should drug another without their consent even if it is medicine for runny stomach. How can you guys tell a woman to drug her husband so that he can be able to expand the walls of her p*ssy in many directions. (backwise/frontwise) WTF-ck!
Re: by Godmystrength: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: same, he should also control it .
telling a man to control/reduce his sexual appetite because his wife's is lower than his? grin grin grin okay o

1 Like

Re: by Angeldemivida: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
If the man makes her come with straight up sex, then she should chuck up the a-nal s-ex and forget it. The only work she has to do is to coarse her husband into loving up and kissing up her body the way she likes it. The Or-al sex part she can make him over by getting good scented bath and see whether he can agree to licking up icecream/whooped cream/irish cream/Egovin kinda drink off her p*ssy, that may help him get through with it.
A-nal sex has been said to be unhealthy as some that indulge in it leak through their an*s.etc
Re: by Angeldemivida: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
markpenk: LOL... no one is talking about medications here o. Nairalanders can so misinterpret things. I asked those questions because I want to know what the real issue is. If she makes his meals with lots of garlic/onions and a few other veggies, cuts out his sugar an supplements it with honey, then he shouldn't be able to keep his hands off her. But if she's done all that and he hasnt improved, then.... but like I said I want to hear from her first.

Yeah I didn't misinterpret, I asked that I hope the aphrodisiac you are recommending is food and not drugs. I went on to say the other thing because somebody here has already recommended that she drug him which is disgusting.
Re: by lawrenceunaa: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: telling a man to control/reduce his sexual appetite because his wife's is lower than his? grin grin grin okay o
i knw it isn't easy but what can't true love do undecided

1 Like

Re: by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
African magic
Re: by Tayeni(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
jnrbayano:

I just can't reconcile the two emboldened sentences....
thats to tell you the story is not an anecdote.....but a badly written erotica

1 Like

Re: by thandii1: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
This has got to be fiction. How dare you even type "I love my husband and will never cheat on him again' after the vivid description of your escapades with tony. Are you for real? You remember the details of all your steamy sessions and feel no remorse describing it all? If tony had not seen your ring, you'd have continued straffing him? For a moment I was even hoping tony was an ex and had to re read the post again.

I'm so irritated by the Op. I hate cheats, unrepentant ones at that..urrgh!!!

*Modified*... I see Op is just developing her writing skills..

2 Likes

Re: by sunvick(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Angeldemivida:

Yeah I didn't misinterpret, I asked that I hope the aphrodisiac you are recommending is food and not drugs. I went on to say the other thing because somebody here has already recommended that she drug him which is disgusting.

You are not proffering any soulution to the op's problems, rather you are only countering the opinions of others.
we need suggestions n practical workable solution and not counteracting pple here.
Re: by Angeldemivida: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
sunvick:

You are not proffering any soulution to the op's problems, rather you are only countering the opinions of others.
we need suggestions n practical workable solution and not counteracting pple here.

I already proferred workable solutions, Darling. You didn't see my posts. I respect the opinion of others, never cancelled out the opinion of others one bit. Was only disgusted by someone suggesting that the man gets drugged or do you agree with that too?
Re: by beeevan: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please set the poor man free and move on with your Mr Super Dick, your story is disgraceful mehnn.... undecided.

1 Like

Re: by Angeldemivida: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
thandii1: This has got to be fiction. How dare you even type "I love my husband and will never cheat on him again' after the vivid description of your escapades with tony. Are you for real? You remember the details of all your steamy sessions and feel no remorse describing it all? If tony had not seen your ring, you'd have continued straffing him? For a moment I was even hoping tony was an ex and had to re read the post again.

I'm so irritated by the Op. I hate cheats, unrepentant ones at that..urrgh!!!

The story sounded written-down, the only way it can be true is if the poster is a kaleideiscope of many feelings.
Re: by KMTee(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
why do i find this hard to believe
this sounds fictional
#okbye
Re: by Amhappy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
More like an erotica. Madam abeg try ooo remain faithful.
Re: by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Send me a mail to oluwole4vision2020@yahoo.com, I will send a report of strategies on how to win your husband and retain your home.

[quote author=hairspray]I have been married for 3 years now to a nice loving man who works hard and is upright in his dealings. He is a successful man and so am I. I am a successful fashion designer and by the grace of God, money is not on my problem list. The thing is that we can never have all we want. I consider myself to be a sexu@l lioness (not bragging) with a healthy libido but my husband is just too religious about sex and quite boring I must say. Some times He can go for weeks without touching me and yet we share the same bed. I try to let him see that i need him more often but his other wife (his job & religious life) seems to be getting the best of him.
Sometimes when I am alone i get so h0rny and my mind goes back to when I used to have a very hot lover in Lagos. He was tall, dark, handsome, smart, intelligent, muscular, very funny and sometimes quiet but he can make a woman sell her house and make a girl run away from her father's house with the way he handles her body and makes love to her. He does it like a professional. Like an artist.

We met when I went to Lagos to see a friend who was about to wed. I was in surulere and I needed directions so I saw this guy walking out of a bank and asked him for directions to Shitta. He told me he was going that way and offered to take me there if I wanted. I got in his car and he told me his name and we greeted again. We drove off and got into some stiff traffic that's when conversations started. He was lively, didn't talk too much or ask stupyd questions, he had a very good sense of humour and a fine smile too. I noticed his neatness and good dress sense. He was intelligent in his conversation. We finally got to Shitta and exchanged numbers then he drove off. His name is Tony. We spoke on the phone a lot. when I visited Lagos again he invited me to Lunch which I honoured. I drove my friend's car to the place he picked. it was a nice and very tidy restaurant where they sell amala and other good stuff. I was glad to see him again but we just shook hands and got our food. I was shocked to see him pray before eating, he did it like I wasn't even there at all and I liked it. We finished lunch and drove off to see movies which took most of the time because it was already getting late when we were done watching movies. He was a very lively guy and very funny too. We went to more fun places that evening than i have done in my 3 years with my husband and I enjoyed every moment because it felt different and refreshing for me. I didn't feel like leaving him so I followed him to his place in Aguda. I know I wasn't supposed to but deep inside I knew I was going to eat the forbidden apple if Tony gave it to me. I was in his little kitchen trying to fix something for us to eat when he came in and stood behind me with his hands rubbing my shoulder and gently sliding down to hold my hands while kissing my neck. Oh my goodness! My heart started to beat faster like the heart of a captive bird then he turned me around and we kissed while he held my bre@st in one hand then he stopped and smiled at me as he walked out of the kitchen. I wasn't sure what he was up to but i was craving for more, i managed to finish making noodles then I went to have a shower. Tony joined me in the shower, he took the soap from me and started bathing me gently while kissing me every now and then till my bath was over. I took a towel and left the bathroom with all my hormones going crazy and my body begging for his touch, I felt like he was tormenting me with suspense. I was still n@ked and trying to wake myself from this dream when he walked out of the bathroom with drops of water on his sexy woked-out body and carried me to the bed and laid me down with my face down. Then he brought some kind of oil and started messaging my body slowly from my neck to my shoulders then my back down to my hips. I was in heaven. I had never experienced anything like that before but this sexy guy was so good with his hands i almost went mad with a wet puss¥. Then he made love to me in many positions, more than i can count or remember, from the bed to the floor, kitchen, bathroom and even on the wall with standing position, moaning, screaming and sweating like i was going to die of pleasure. It felt so good I lost count of how many times I came that night and I don't know how many hours it lasted. I love an@l sex but have never tried it with my husband. I am sure he has never thought of it and if he does then he surely sees it as "unholy
Re: by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
wow....,marriage. My question is for how long did you date your husband, that you did not notice all these abt him. Now you giving excuses for the reason why you cheated, and why you would do it again. Believe me, its the devil. When a married man wants to cheat ,the devil comes and paint a false fact of his wife to his mind, and give him reason to look outside. Its the same with you. Am nit saying am holy, neither am i pointing critizim at you. But i real, you should be asking God for forgiviness. Dont be a crack in your family wall, were the snake would come in. Believe me. I must also give kudos to the guy for backing out upon realising the truth. Remember its a marriage challenge for you to supress and control you raging urge, which you must pass. Or its not like you husband is impotent, its just that you have not yet cracked his weakest point in seduction, wic you can use to make him always come to you. If you like anal, then you can like a novice, and playfully, raise the issue with him, on ''why do people like it'', experimentation is the next thing that would happen.Dont break you blessed home.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
edwife: @Chillisauce come o,are you are this is not your tony?Come and see things.... shocked shocked lipsrsealed

The story long o. Brb smiley
Re: by sunvick(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Angeldemivida:

I already proferred workable solutions, Darling. You didn't see my posts. I respect the opinion of others, never cancelled out the opinion of others one bit. Was only disgusted by someone suggesting that the man gets drugged or do you agree with that too?

So what do you have to say about the PORN they watch together? I think one of them was having a default hence the introduction of porn, so i will support watever necessary to ignite their sex life.
Re: by Mamaflex(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Have seen the movie too. Hairspray.
Re: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
All these polymonikering jobless dudes, una don carry another fake story . I pity people who go read the thing finish .
Re: by Splendblex(f): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fake story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? / A Thread For Commitment-shy Individuals / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.