Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist (6644 Views)

My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Mbeki: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2010
I complained of lower back pain of recent, My wife and I went to a physiotherapist, who recommended a massage to the region.
When the lady that is to massage me wants to start, my wife strongly objected to it, saying that the massage should be done by a male.
My question is that if women can open their womanliness for a doctor to take a swab culture while poking his finger inside, and fumbling the breasts in the name of checking for a cancer lump.
Why can't I fee a soft female hands on by back? Remember, just my back oh?
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by otukpo(f): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2010
I don't blame ur wife.

Men are easy prey.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Mbeki: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2010
otukpo:

I don't blame your wife.

Men are easy prey.

Do you want to tell me that women thinks about the pot of soup in their kitchen while the doctor examinates her kini??
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by otukpo(f): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2010
The wife is just trying to be cautious with her thing.

Can't u get a male physiotherapist?
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by ayomifull(f): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
I dont get it. So she goes out with you all the time so as to prevent you from having any contact whatsoever with the opposite sex? Is that supposed to be mean insecurity or lack of any trust whatsoever?
All the best as you close your eyes to anything in skirt o
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Kx: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
your wife could be right after all.
Just hear ursef
Mbeki:

Remember, just my back oh?
It seems if u had your way,u'd prefer full body/gennitals massage
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by coolier(f): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
Don't see anything wrong in a female physiotherapist if it's strictly business and you don't have a hidden agenda.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by foyeks2001(f): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
she was trying to protect her territory knowing fully well the kind of person u are(no disrespect pls)
i dont blame her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
Then grant her wish. Unless you are insisting on having a female, then there will be problems.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Tsiya(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
This is a simple case. If it is just massage why not buy the oil and other stuff that are needed for the massage so that she will do it for you. Afterall that is also romance and you can also do it to her and it will be part of your romance cycle. I am even suprise to hear that as married couple you people do no massage yourself untill the strain get out of hand. Haba all the wahala you need regular massage.

Seriously, she is right. Massage is not a medical help it is for those that lack partners.

But then I will prefer a woman to a man when it come to massage. In this world, there are very weird people and you will not know whether a guy will fantasizing you and checking out your butts while massaging you.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Sissy3(f): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2010
i dont really get the insecurities your wife have/having. having a male physiotherapist doesnt and wouldnt prevent you from cheating or having a close contact with a female if this what she is worried about.

why not maybe arrange with the therapist that you wife may be around while you receive your treatment?
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by spoilt(f): 12:43am On Jan 16, 2010
Mbeki:

Do you want to tell me that women thinks about the pot of soup in their kitchen while the doctor examinates her kini??

Actually.  .  . .  .  .  .  .Yeah!
Trust me, a 'kini' exam is not the same as a back massage. grin
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Outstrip(f): 2:45am On Jan 16, 2010
Mbeki:

Pretty much. I mean the last thing on your mind when a strange man has his face all up in your v-jayjay is not how sexy he is
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by bbby: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2010
A simple massage can lead to so many things.To add to it a physiotherapist trained to massage can sure do it better than i can, so i wld not like a female one doin it for my husband.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
bbby:

A simple massage can lead to so many things.To add to it a physiotherapist trained to massage can sure do it better than i can, so i wld not like a female one doin it for my husband.

thats because you are insecure and dont trust your husband.
*****wondering on what bases people get married these days*****
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Outstrip(f): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

thats because you are insecure and dont trust your husband.
*****wondering on what bases people get married these days*****

I agree with you but this poster does not seem trustworthy. Why does he care that her hands are soft and he also wrongly assumed that women get sexual gratification from a pap smear so he is actually hoping to get some sort of sexual gratification from it. he sounds like a 6 year old that has a crush on someone.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
Outstrip:

I agree with you but this poster does not seem trustworthy. Why does he care that her hands are soft and he also wrongly assumed that women get sexual gratification from a pap smear so he is actually hoping to get some sort of sexual gratification from it. he sounds like a 6 year old that has a crush on someone.

you are right but is there a crime from feeling good about a physio giving you a back rub?! is it not what its all about?!
do we  now believe that all physio women are whores who start by a back massage and then end up giving you a bj or worse?!
i guess thats why they went though all these yrs of medical school for. . . . . . . . . . . pls, give them a little bit of respect.
i still dont understand what is wrong in this picture?!
if a woman is insecure like that then whats next? a doctor should be male too, dentist too (the mouth can be a sensitive spot), hairdresser too!
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Outstrip(f): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
Physiotherapist did not go to school to give men hard ons. they are trained professionals. It is the man's attitude that bothers his wife. He has said as much here. I do not like female obgyns myself and will not go with a femal obgyn unless I simply have no choice. I can understand why some men will not be comfortable taking of their clothes and letting another man put their hands all over them LOL (I would pay good money to see my husband go through that) but my point is that this particular gentleman took it to a sexual place in his mind. He needs to grow up
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by tallgal(f): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
The gynaecological experience is not a pleasurable one, considering the sharp medevial instruments of torture used. Trust me on that one. The doctor is not turned on either, considering the wide range of diseases 'there' they see!
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by tallgal(f): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
To answer your question, there is no reason why you can't get a massage from a psysio. I would let my husband get one.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2010
Outstrip:

Physiotherapist did not go to school to give men hard ons. they are trained professionals. It is the man's attitude that bothers his wife. He has said as much here. I do not like female obgyns myself and will not go with a femal obgyn unless I simply have no choice. I can understand why some men will not be comfortable taking of their clothes and letting another man put their hands all over them LOL (I would pay good money to see my husband go through that) but my point is that this particular gentleman took it to a sexual place in his mind. He needs to grow up

so what, if the husband gets a hard on then if women know fully well that physios are trained professionals?
is it just that, women egos will be bruised because someone gave your husband a hard on doing something so meaningful?!

i would prefer to be "handled" by a female physio but if a male was the only one available then i would go for it without a doubt in my mind because whats important is that he fix me up.

as i always say, if a woman cant trust her husband then she should look again at her priorities in life and ask herself why she married this guy. going through life wondering if/why/how/where everytime your husband is away is not healthy, then you wonder why so many people have ulcers or depression etc

tallgal:

To answer your question, there is no reason why you can't get a massage from a psysio. I would let my husband get one.

woah!!! one trusting secured 9ja wife. . . . we are getting somewhere!
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Outstrip(f): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
tallgal:

The gynaecological experience is not a pleasurable one, considering the sharp medevial instruments of torture used. Trust me on that one. The doctor is not turned on either, considering the wide range of diseases 'there' they see!

It's crazy that in this day and age they have not come up with a better way. I still think male obgyns are gentler

MRbrownJAY:

so what, if the husband gets a hard on then if women know fully well that physios are trained professionals?
is it just that, women egos will be bruised because someone gave your husband a hard on doing something so meaningful?!

i would prefer to be "handled" by a female physio but if a male was the only one available then i would go for it without a doubt in my mind because whats important is that he fix me up.

as i always say, if a woman cant trust her husband then she should look again at her priorities in life and ask herself why she married this guy. going through life wondering if/why/how/where everytime your husband is away is not healthy, then you wonder why so many people have ulcers or depression etc

woah!!! one trusting secured 9ja wife. . . . we are getting somewhere!

You missed my point again
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by spoilt(f): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
Outstrip:

It's crazy that in this day and age they have not come up with a better way. I still think male obgyns are gentler

I dont do male Obgyns. why? They dont have what I have even though they have seen it a trillion times. grin How can they really relate? Maybe from stuff gleaned from books. Anyway my female Obgyn completes my sentences. She just knows wassup!
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by chika98: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
LOL the wife knows he isn't straight otherwise I don't see anything wrong with getting a female therapist.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Consultant(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2010
I think it's a matter of personal comfort. I personally would never see a male OBGYN nor allow a male physiotherapist to give me a massage.
Nobody on this board is in a position to dictate what your wife should be comfortable with. In the end, none of our opinions matter - if your wife is not comfortable with another woman touching you, then see a male physiotherapist - I assume it doesn't matter to you either way.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2010
Re: My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist by romeorailss: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
foyeks2001:
she was trying to protect her territory knowing fully well the kind of person u are(no disrespect pls)
i dont blame her
Real disrespect angry

(1) (Reply)

What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. / Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.