Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less (847 Views)

Is MTN BBC Now Back To Being Unlimited? / Mtn Bbc Now 800 Naira? / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less by shadex1(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Mtn has finally and stupidly reduced the data cap on bbc to about 1gig or less.
It use to be unlimited about 2 years ago, then they reduced it to 3gig and now 1 gig.

I always monitored my downloads to ensure my data does not get exhausted while my subscritption is still on.
Some months, I downloaded about three 700mb-sized movies.
To even make it better, their bbcday subscription also had the same 3gig so whenever I felt like downloading a lot of things, I get another sim and subscribe bbcday.
I tried it yesterday but after the file downloaded 115mb, it got exhausted.
To make it worse, I barely downloaded this month with my monthly subscription before it got exhausted.
That's a very stupid thing to do. Going from 3gig to about 1gig or maybe even 500mb.
Glo still offers 3072mb
I think it is a big step back from mtn.
Instead of progressing to attract more customers, they are reducing the data cap.
I guess they are trying to phase blackberry users out so I would just switch to my android or switch to glo now.
So this is where I end my 5yr marriage with mtn. Its so sad

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less by clay28: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2014
I noticed it too and its too bad
Re: Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less by Nnachi404(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Welcome to the Android world

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less by Kezifils(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Recently glo came 2nd behind MTN as the most subscribe netwrk in the country simply because other netwrk reduced the data allocation and increased their price while glo offers 3gig for 1k. In a month or two, its going to beat MTN cos I am equally porting to glo the second my sub expires.
Re: Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
shadex1: .
So this is where I end my 5yr marriage with mtn. Its so sad
also remember to get a lawyer and file a divorce.
Re: Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less by choix007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ts actually 2gig, I confirmed from their CCR...
Re: Mtn Bbc Now Reduced From 3gig To 1gig Or Maybe Less by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nnachi404: Welcome to the Android world
tell 'em bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

una bb users go suffer angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Nokia XL (android) Users / Octacore : Full Hd : 4k Res : Prime Gpu Etc Are They Really Necessary? / Which Cheapest Iphone Unlock Service Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.