Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer (1796 Views)

How True Is The Existence Of The Mermaid / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts / Do Dogs Actually See Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by herald9: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: babe if dem gree I go woo you ooo. you go accept my love?

*hope say nobody dey hear wet in I dey talk o*
the wall have ears...grin
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: babe if dem gree I go woo you ooo. you go accept my love?

*hope say nobody dey hear wet in I dey talk o*
Of course, darl
I'm a good girl, i don't reject people's love

I'll be looking forward to that day
The day we make history on Nairaland grin
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by Paretomaster(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: e dey gidigba o

u are not usually on these days

Am on jare, just de observe ni now, Ndubuaku ti komisile.
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Paretomaster:

Am on jare, just de observe ni now, Ndubuaku ti komisile.
did she change her monika
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by AfricanApple(f): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
zeemoore:
Of course, darl
I'm a good girl, i don't reject people's love

I'll be looking forward to that day
The day we make history on Nairaland grin
I trust u na, but hope your husband will accept to share u

no be small history o. even oga at the top sef go open mouth
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by AfricanApple(f): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
herald9:
the wall have ears...grin
does it have nose too
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by Paretomaster(m): 3:41am On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: did she change her monika

Datalossvictim.
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by benega: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: no oo, I didn't get tired of it as that's a short form of my name. I just wanna spice my name so that nlders will be salivating

yeye girl, its spring o.
I'm interested in dis wooing contest pls tell me more
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by AfricanApple(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Paretomaster:

Datalossvictim.
I knew it but I asked her and she didn't reply.

toh find another woman na
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by AfricanApple(f): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2014
benega: I'm interested in dis wooing contest pls tell me more
ain't u a male
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by Paretomaster(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: I knew it but I asked her and she didn't reply.

U asked her about us? Na to find another chikala na.
Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by Paretomaster(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: I knew it but I asked her and she didn't reply.

Re: I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer by AfricanApple(f): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Paretomaster:

U asked her about us? Na to find another chikala na.
no too, I asked her if she is ndubuaku

a ah, na wet in u for son don do tey tey

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Benefits And Possible Consequences Of Taking Chieftaincy Title / Nairaland Polyglot Shares His Experience / GENITAL WARTS DISEASE & PERMANENT CURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.