Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Will Innjoo Survive The Smartphone War - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will Innjoo Survive The Smartphone War (750 Views)

Infinix Vs. Tecno - The Nigerian Smartphone War / Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Innjoo Survive The Smartphone War by franzis(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Innjoo. Introduced mind blowing smartphones at ridiculous low price the injoo i1 and the innjoo i1s into the nigeria market with jumia nigeria as the franchise distributor , now I just stumbled upon this their 7 inch tablet selling @ N10,000 www./innjoo-f1-mtk-dual-core-1ghz-7-3gwifi0.512gb4gb-hdd-android-tablet-black-137755.html?&wt_sm=ng.socialmedia.facebook.NG-F_SOC_MOBPROM_MTN_MTPL:MTN_FBInnjooF1.noadgroup.MTN_FBInnjooF1&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=FBS_NG_09-25-14_ELE_u_PROM_MTN_MTPL&utm_content=MTN_FBInnjooF1&utm_campaign=NG-F_SOC_MOBPROM_MTN_MTPL:MTN_FBInnjooF1

now am wondering if the can really survive so long in the nigerian market especially with the high competition going on
Re: Will Innjoo Survive The Smartphone War by Mention(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Yeah.. If they continue the way they started, they would reach greater heights
Re: Will Innjoo Survive The Smartphone War by parrotibaba(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
no de can't, de will flop like opsson
Re: Will Innjoo Survive The Smartphone War by rugied: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Checkout these affordable Android phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Pay on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Perennial Out Of Storage Space Message On My Android: Help / Iphone 5s Or Samsung Galaxy S5 / Any One Ever Heard Of Viwa Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.