Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission (10364 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / 2014 TOP 10 Universities In Nigeria By NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by bastien: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
I laugh wen I see unilag, uniben for that list.......u see dis school, as Naija big reach,na dem do magu magu pass for admission....... especially uniben many of naija university no dey grant admission by merit. Well ma list goes like dis
OAU
Delsu
UNN
Unizik
Unilorin
Futo
Futa
UI
Unaab

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Odunhana: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
penny01502: shut up my friend, what is so special about this your so called UNN that can't be compared with other universities in Nigeria? or is it the tribal sentiment in terms of given admission to the deserved students, or the currupt practice and currupt management? embarassed
Seriously, you need to be slapped when by saying TRIBAL SENTIMENT in terms of admission. I don't have any issue with the list posted but painting the one and only University of Nigeria black is what I detest.

I am a yoruba boy by name Olaleye Odunayo Joseph from Ogun State. I chose UNN as Second Choice last year and still got admitted. UNN remains the most transparent University in Nigeria in terms of admission. Don't say what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by sconp: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
most schools are competitive. For a survey like this its preferable to use statistics from the just concluded jamb. In which unilorin came first.(if I aren't mistaken)
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by heir01(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
The list ain't too far from the fact. However I think UNN and ABU ought to be on the list.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by ebukaOtika(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
heir01: The list ain't too far from the fact. However I think UNN and ABU ought to be on the list.

You are a Gentleman ,,,, and i like being a friend to his type and kind,.,,,
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by DonDiego(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Only someone cocooned in his hideout in one hidden part of Nigeria and so does not know what goes on in other parts would blindly omit UNN from a supposed list of Nigeria's 10 most competitive universities in terms of admission. All he deserves is pity for his insularity and ignorance.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by heir01(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebukaOtika:

You are a Gentleman ,,,, and i like being a friend to his type and kind,.,,,
Thanks brother
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by spanzed(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
tinuolababy: Unilorin should be number one fa cheesy wink
Gbam u get am...
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Calculux95: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2014
God save una say I know see dis post ontym, where is FUTA, na die to enter oo

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by benswagtt(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: where is UNN in your list? The thunder wey go fire u still dey fire shekau! Mumu
u dont hav to insult mr Man
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by benswagtt(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: why the omission? I'm vexed! And if you no put UNN for no.1 now eeehhn! UNIVERSITY OF "NIGERIA" nah beans? U think say im easy? The only uni of naija others nah wash.
dnt let name decieve u..
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by benswagtt(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2014
N.D.A.... 1st
N.P.A .... 2nd! Shikena!
N.D.A.. Over 12,000 applied this year and they took jst 360... Can u beat that?
N.P.A.. Over 8,000 applied for the school this year and they are taking just 740.. Can you beat that also?...
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2014
bastien: I laugh wen I see unilag, uniben for that list.......u see dis school, as Naija big reach,na dem do magu magu pass for admission....... especially uniben many of naija university no dey grant admission by merit. Well ma list goes like dis
OAU
Delsu
UNN
Unizik
Unilorin
Futo
Futa
UI
Unaab

why didn't u just place ur school(delsu) first?

why must u hype OAU

what do u have against unilag & uniben?

does omitting these,two universities give u amnesia?

are u suffering from inferiority complex, by placing your own school second?
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by NifemiOlu(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Put all universities...in fact add all private universities too.
Nigerians love manufacturing statistics from the comfort of their device' keypad. Clearly someone hasn't tried Unilorin for admission.

But then OP said "list of 10 universities..." He didn't say "list of top 10 universities..."
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by NifemiOlu(m): 5:27am On Sep 27, 2014
sconp: most schools are competitive. For a survey like this its preferable to use statistics from the just concluded jamb. In which unilorin came first.(if I aren't mistaken)

FACT
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by marvinmax(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Admin,no skl is a childs play.Aau niether is a childs play
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by bastien: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2014
cryptography:

why didn't u just place ur school(delsu) first?

why must u hype OAU

what do u have against unilag & uniben?

does omitting these,two universities give u amnesia?

are u suffering from inferiority complex, by placing your own school second?
lol
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by alexis007(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
shocked
geophyscist: thank you unn and imsu suppose dey their..
...imsu?....bia nwa a...you drank that brandy i kept on the wine shelf again,didn't you?

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by alexis007(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2014
bastien: I laugh wen I see unilag, uniben for that list.......u see dis school, as Naija big reach,na dem do magu magu pass for admission....... especially uniben many of naija university no dey grant admission by merit. Well ma list goes like dis
OAU
Delsu
UNN
Unizik
Unilorin
Futo
Futa
UI
Unaab
...delsu?....oya drop this huge lump of ice-block on your head...'cause your brain is definitely overheating
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by lusciouslex: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
PAST GLORIES! Nigerian students are good. Believe me, a 2-2 graduate from the mechanical engineering department -UNIUYO for instance, will stand up to any one and will floor that 'below average, one-eyed best in the midst of blinds' in all these institutions. For example, who took 1st place in the ELF petroleum summer school exams 2013 for Nigerian Universities to secure a seat on the plane for an all expense paid trip to Paris? ELF never stopped @ most of these listed schools to scout for brains simply because there are no brains. They know a 4.0 student in FUTO is as good as a 2.2(3rd class) student in the Tuskers Republic. Well, we'll all converge in the LABOUR MARKET where the competition to get in and stay in won't stop. If it hurts you, just bring it on. If you are scared, go to church.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by alexis007(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
...unn is overhyped? ...till you or any of your siblings apply for admission into that great citadel of learning...[in Jesus voice]i tell thee...Ye are missing the true definition of competition....a trial will convince you better than any argument kasyn or the likes would put up
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2014
lusciouslex: PAST GLORIES! Nigerian students are good. Believe me, a 2-2 graduate from the mechanical engineering department -UNIUYO for instance, will stand up to any one and will floor that 'below average, one-eyed best in the midst of blinds' in all these institutions. For example, who took 1st place in the ELF petroleum summer school exams 2013 for Nigerian Universities to secure a seat on the plane for an all expense paid trip to Paris? ELF never stopped @ most of these listed schools to scout for brains simply because there are no brains. They know a 4.0 student in FUTO is as good as a 2.2(3rd class) student in the Tuskers Republic. Well, we'll all converge in the LABOUR MARKET where the competition to get in and stay in won't stop. If it hurts you, just bring it on. If you are scared, go to church.

All students from other universities are dumb, useless, and stupid...... only uniuyo students are smart and sensible
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Benco113(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2014
cryptography:

All students from other universities are dumb, useless, and stupid...... only uniuyo students are smart and sensible
U MUST BE MAD...IDIAT
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Benco113: U MUST BE MAD...IDIAT

i was being sarcastic.........c'mon
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by gabrielmorinho(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: why the omission? I'm vexed! And if you no put UNN for no.1 now eeehhn! UNIVERSITY OF "NIGERIA" nah beans? U think say im easy? The only uni of naija others nah wash.

U must be a tout. Ur type are in the village unleashing their anger on the soil to cultivate crops. What is unn compared to U. I, UNILAG AND UNIBEN. Poor standard of education in southeast has finished you.

Nyamiri school. It is not only unn, it is uni. Toronto or Manchester even Liverpool Ode.

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
gabrielmorinho:

U must be a tout. Ur type are in the village unleashing their anger on the soil to cultivate crops. What is unn compared to U. I, UNILAG AND UNIBEN. Poor standard of education in southeast has finished you.

Nyamiri school. It is not only unn, it is uni. Toronto or Manchester even Liverpool Ode.

hmmmm........hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your case eeehnn....nigerian army no go fit handle am,make i just leave u dis afternoon! You are forgiven...
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by sisiafrika(f): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Khaynet:
C what am talking about undecided
Can't you express your views politely?
its typical of igbotics! They are raw and rude. Like ojuku
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Microtee(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Calculux95: God save una say I know see dis post ontym, where is FUTA, na die to enter oo
Of d greatest Futarian!

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Daziz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
First three should be uni ilorin
uni lagos
uni ibadan
then last three should b
uni ben
unn
futminna
dnt ask me of middle 4 all thòse that are aguing should put their skuls their
every body nw is happy
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by bastien: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
alexis007: ...delsu?....oya drop this huge lump of ice-block on your head...'cause your brain is definitely overheating
shey dem no teach weitin opinion b,.......u dey fear to create ur on list?
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Richiy(f): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Honestly, UNN should be on that list.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by roufy235(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
wey futa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Cut Off Mark For Science Laboratory Technology In Uniport / Pictures Of Bowen University Iwo / Cross River Assembly To Rename CRUTECH, Make It A Conventional University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.