Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman (799 Views)

4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by Cpumping(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lately, there has been much discussion about violence against women by the men in their life. Many have said there is never a good reason for a man to strike a woman but I disagree and today I am speaking out! I have six sons and I have taught them what my father taught my brothers and I: there are four good reasons for a man to hit the woman he loves;

1. Fire.
If you look over at the woman you love and discover flames have overtaken your girl, you should absolutely knock her to the ground and start rolling her around.

2. Spider.
If your princess discovers a spider wandering across her shoulder and with sheer terror in her voice says “GET. IT. Off! You should smack that 8 legged sucker right off of her.

3. Choking.
If over dinner she begins to laugh at another one of your amazingly funny stories and in the process, lodges a bit of her steak in her throat, you have my full support to yank her out of her chair, spin her around and start squeezing her beneath her rib-cage until she spits up!

4. Train.
If, while enjoying a peaceful, after dinner walk with your lover, you notice she has wandered into the path of a quickly approaching oncoming train, by all means, grab her by her arm and like the strong man you are, yank her backwards aggressively.

Absent the presence of fire, spiders, choking or trains, dad taught us boys there is never, ever, ever, ever, ever a justifiable reason for a man to strike a woman. Period. He said real men don’t do it. He then added this important definition about being a ‘real man’ which I want to share with all men today;

“Real men don’t allow other men to hit women either.”
Re: 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by Bisjosh(f): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
lol grin
Re: 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by ceospecial(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
undecided na joke section this suppose dey

1 Like

Re: 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Loool

grin
Re: 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
I actually opened this thread (coz of the title) to bombard the OP for creating such topic.
Only to read it and see reasons with him.
Nice one.
Re: 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by DEGREE2466(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
urhoboman: I actually opened this thread (coz of the title) to bombard the OP for creating such topic.
Only to read it and see reasons with him.
Nice one.

THESE ARE NOT REASONS AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HITTING AND HELPING
Re: 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
DEGREE2466:

THESE ARE NOT REASONS AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HITTING AND HELPING
yeah, I understand. I meant the "subject behind the odd title""
Re: 4 Good Reasons Why A Man Should Hit A Woman by DEGREE2466(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Cpumping: Lately, there has been much discussion about violence against women by the men in their life. Many have said there is never a good reason for a man to strike a woman but I disagree and today I am speaking out! I have six sons and I have taught them what my father taught my brothers and I: there are four good reasons for a man to hit the woman he loves;

1. Fire.
If you look over at the woman you love and discover flames have overtaken your girl, you should absolutely knock her to the ground and start rolling her around.

2. Spider.
If your princess discovers a spider wandering across her shoulder and with sheer terror in her voice says “GET. IT. Off! You should smack that 8 legged sucker right off of her.

3. Choking.
If over dinner she begins to laugh at another one of your amazingly funny stories and in the process, lodges a bit of her steak in her throat, you have my full support to yank her out of her chair, spin her around and start squeezing her beneath her rib-cage until she spits up!

4. Train.
If, while enjoying a peaceful, after dinner walk with your lover, you notice she has wandered into the path of a quickly approaching oncoming train, by all means, grab her by her arm and like the strong man you are, yank her backwards aggressively.

Absent the presence of fire, spiders, choking or trains, dad taught us boys there is never, ever, ever, ever, ever a justifiable reason for a man to strike a woman. Period. He said real men don’t do it. He then added this important definition about being a ‘real man’ which I want to share with all men today;

“Real men don’t allow other men to hit women either.”

APART FROM ALL THE TRASH YOU WROTE ABOVE. I PERSONALLY WILL HIT ANY SILLY WOMAN THAT WILL BE MY WIFE IF SHE MISBEHAVES UNLESS THE WOMAN I WILL MARRY WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE TYPE OF GIRLS I ENCOUNTER IN MY EVERY DAY LIVING.

(1) (Reply)

Polygamist Or Not? / Indian Baby Swallows Knife Worn Around His Neck To Ward Off Evil Spirits / 10 Types Of People YOU Shouldn’t Bring With You Into 2015...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.