Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Marriage Fails? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Marriage Fails? (580 Views)

Why Marriage Are No Longer Working In Nigeria / Signs To Know A Marriage Fails / Why Marriage Should Be Held Sacrede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriage Fails? by integritysingle: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will not like to debate on the issue of divorce or separation, but on what can be done to avoid it. Many of us have gone through divorce and separation, it has become so endemic in the western world, caused by the power given to women over men.

What influenced our decision into a marriage is so ludicrous and is what brought us into the AGONY OF DIVORCE AND SEPARATION unfortunately the children are mostly affected.

We all know what we are going into when we were dating our spouses, but we allowed our physical and emotional desire to supplant our spiritual instincts, that guides us to make the right choice.

Pre marriage assessment must be critically looked into to make sure,
1. You are not marrying for the wrong reasons.
2. You are marrying someone that is benign, and abides not because of you, but what would GOD say if I did it. I mean someone with the fear of God.
3. That you both love each other unconditionally. The scripture says love covereth all things.

Where there is love you will find understanding, tolerance, forgiveness, support, communication,openness and many more.
When two elephants fight the grass suffers, the grass is the children produced through the devastated marriage and their feelings and future should be well considered before going into a marriage.
God is the founder of marital union. He that finds a good wife finds favour before HIM, so is biblical to be married and have children, but in a Godly oriented way.

However, life is a script in the hand of God, written as He pleases, we have no control over it, but the sense to discern between good and bad has been given to us.

For those who are divorced or separated or looking for a partner there is still a chance to do it right, just be real about it and ask God to lead you into making the right choice.
The children are innocent, they are just victim of circumstances which they no nothing about.
May God protect and give them the happiness they deserve.

Good luck guys.

Register with INTEGRITY SINGLES EVENT and let them find your ideal soul mate.
22 john olugbo st, off toyon st, ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.
Contact nos +234 8169818562, +234 7055422827.

(1) (Reply)

50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? / Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply In This Id-el-kabir Celebration Season . / My Wife Turns Everything I Have To Our Own Because Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.