Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Signs To Know A Marriage Fails - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs To Know A Marriage Fails (1207 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Why Marriage Fails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by Tayothinks: 10:40am On May 02, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, I am wondering, what are the signs that a marriage has failed, please write.
Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by moremi2008(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2012
Number #1: When you stop having s[i]e[/i]x with her; you're prolly fcking somebody else.
Number #2: When NOTHING she does can make you angry; it means you don't give a fck about her anymore
Number #3: A marriage hasn't failed until you've signed the divorce papers. There's always hope if there's still some kind of love buried under the rubble!
Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by Tayothinks: 12:12pm On May 02, 2012
What if she's the one refusing sex, complaining it's becoming everyday?
Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by ronkebp(f): 4:13pm On May 02, 2012
A marraige has not failed until it has completely failed.
Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by taryour(f): 4:28pm On May 02, 2012
Tayothinks: What if she's the one refusing sex, complaining it's becoming everyday?

a wife refusing sex does not mean d marriage as failled. She is probably complaining if u av been been aving d same stlye or no for play is involved. It can become so borin if creativity isnt in it any more, it dosnt realy av to b on d bed always,there are places u could also av it,do u take ur time wen u want to av fun? Its not just getting her undressed and getting down to d main thing... Am sure u would get good advices on d thread. Goodluck
Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by maclatunji: 4:33pm On May 02, 2012
A marriage begins to fail when the two of you cannot sit down face-to-face and tell yourselves the things you don't like or want from each other and sort them out amicably. Note the man is the driver, he may need to slow down to the speed that is wife is comfortable with on all things- metaphorically speaking.
Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by Tgirl4real(f): 5:26pm On May 02, 2012
moremi2008: Number #1: When you stop having s[i]e[/i]x with her; you're prolly fcking somebody else.
Number #2: When NOTHING she does can make you angry; it means you don't give a fck about her anymore
Number #3: A marriage hasn't failed until you've signed the divorce papers. There's always hope if there's still some kind of love buried under the rubble!

hmmm . . . .

maclatunji: A marriage begins to fail when the two of you cannot sit down face-to-face and tell yourselves the things you don't like or want from each other and sort them out amicably.

So perfectly said.

Basically, when one party stops caring, d marriage is definitely heading for the rocks. It doesn't mean they will seek divorce, they could still live together in two separate worlds. They are just no longer in tune with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know A Marriage Fails by Gambrosia: 4:43am On Jan 20, 2013
WHEN GOD OR MAN DIE-VORCES YOUR AZZES!

Till then. . . SUCCESS ALL THE WAY. . . F-O-RST TO QUENCH! cool

Just live up to your responsibilities. . . I CAN MAKE MYSELF 'APPY! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do I Tell Her He Is Cheating ? / AHHHGHH!!!!!!! See Me See Trouble Oh!!! / How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.