Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 (123463 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by iskehmo2000: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
adeniyitheprof:

IT IS OPENING!!!

http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng

Yes it opened. But has anyone been able 2 submit? I am having problems with d site
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
tommykiwi: U r a big fool.don't go and learn how to speak english b4 falling ur hands on the internet."You were forced to pay the #1000"is dis a question or an ansa? Secondly,"You were foolish" how many I be? So be go school. You be really BIG FOOL! I know U r jobless except U r doing labouring job MuMu!
BIG fool u r! I made a sarcastical statement, and not a question. Who would v asked u question? If u like pay million naira, ur bribery wil not everly work for you as far as "New Nigeria" is concerned!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
bengems:

please have you applied for any job yet? was it successful?....if yes, how did you do it? because if i click on any job i want to apply for, i will see this message on the top screen, just below the job ref no and tiltle saying "To apply for this job you have to register and build your resume, with our resume builder. To register please click Register !" eventhough i am logged in...what else am i registering for? another account or what?
U register once n for all! Even for subsequent application, u have to edit ur profile to fit in your intending job you want to apply for.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Jfrezzy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls I just filled it up,but can't apply 4 the job,how come or is it just 4 u to put up u resume and leave it..can't apply 4 the one I want how come.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
booqee: There's no icon for 'login' only register. I already have an account there, how do I login for Pete's sake?!! angry
there's icon 4 "login", but if u insist on that, then click on the job u want to apply and follow the instruction accordingly.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
vany:
Please i don't know if you could help me?. I have succeeded in creating my home page, but i tried going to vacancy to click on the job i want to apply for and logged in again but i still don't see the apply button. While i was filling my datas i was clicking on all the submit buttons, please i don't know if that was what you were referring to?.
No, that's just the last action on each step of the particulars. But for the "APPLY" button, you v to fill the steps on the particulars. Then you go back to where you find the post you intend to apply, and click on it. It would bring you "two questions" you v to answer to finally apply for the job. For you to confirm if u successfully applied for the job, go to the left-hand side on the home page, and click "My Application." It would bring you the post you just applied! Good luck!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
starglad:

please how did you do it
Simply as ABC, just overlook uploading ur passport. Good luck!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Berylpharm: pls help me out!! after all the fillings I got to a stage of where they asking of required degree or related degree" of which am HND holder I don't know what to fill their... apart ...am a fresh graduate,,i saw where they are demanding for work experiences and I had no experiences...pls save me out!!!!!!
@Bery, u sound quite hilarious. I don't knw wht to tell you since you dnt v d required degree n experience. Buh your helplessness has tied my hands to tell you that you should just try your luck as everyone does, by clicking "yes" that you have the required degree and experience. Good luck!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
omidan21: Nawaohh, I have been sending submit email to send a password reset to my email. i have not received ..i cant just remember the user name i used..Help how can i go abt this.its not allowing me to register with that email again , it says email address already exist en i expect that anyway.

Plus how much should a level 8 expect as salary.

no one is even talking salary here, is it that low.

also is dere anything like after tax en pensions like the private parasatals
pls in ur own interest, use a fresh EMAIL address. Good luck!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jfrezzy: Pls I just filled it up,but can't apply 4 the job,how come or is it just 4 u to put up u resume and leave it..can't apply 4 the one I want how come.
You v not applied yet o! Pls go back to the post u intend to apply and click on "...read more" to see the job details. Upon the end of it, u would see "APPLY" and click on it. Afterwards, u would answer "two additional questions" that if u v the required degree n experience. Afta clicking "yes", then u SUBMIT/APPLY button. To confirm if u v successfully applied, go back to the home page and click "My Application" to verify the job u just applied. Good luck!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by starglad(f): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
irsakant: Simply as ABC, just overlook uploading ur passport. Good luck!
thanks
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by starglad(f): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
odutuga82: @starglad,try to reduce ur passport it must not exceed 250kb as required.
okay thanks
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by tommykiwi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
irsakant: BIG fool u r! I made a sarcastical statement, and not a question. Who would v asked u question? If u like pay million naira, ur bribery wil not everly work for you as far as "New Nigeria" is concerned!
guy I don't know U and likewise U don't know me.So don't insult me ok.Stop it.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by bigbravo: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
I applied successfuly yday
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by omidan21: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
No one is saying anything about salary keee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by deleo16(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please help Afta I fill my personnal info below then to upload image & I did but it won't display & when I continue to work experience, leaving that page after submitting
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by deleo16(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
bigbravo: I applied successfuly yday
how help me out bro
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by sevantex(m): 12:55am On Sep 30, 2014
deleo16: Please help Afta I fill my personnal info below then to upload image & I did but it won't display & when I continue to work experience, leaving that page after submitting
..Its possible u wrote too many words in d "why hire u" question..,..Make ur reply veri brief nd try uploading ur pic again..,There is a max word dt space can take but its nt stated so use idea to reduce urs.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by sevantex(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2014
omidan21: No one is saying anything about salary keee!!!!!
..Nor be 696k per annum for level8 again??..whooch level u apply to?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 1:03am On Sep 30, 2014
omidan21: No one is saying anything about salary keee!!!!!
Go ask Fashola for salary 'cos he begs u to apply.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by oyinmomo: 5:06am On Sep 30, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
irsakant: Go ask Fashola for salary 'cos he begs u to apply.
all salaries for all grade level (GL) so it all depends on the level u applied for.this is government job.GL 08 is 47k plus including job security too.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by gbemmy0209: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
irsakant: No, that's just the last action on each step of the particulars. But for the "APPLY" button, you v to fill the steps on the particulars. Then you go back to where you find the post you intend to apply, and click on it. It would bring you "two questions" you v to answer to finally apply for the job. For you to confirm if u successfully applied for the job, go to the left-hand side on the home page, and click "My Application." It would bring you the post you just applied! Good luck!

But there's no where to upload CV, is there?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
gbemmy0209:

But there's no where to upload CV, is there?

U don't upload ur CV there, u create it right there. Dis appear immediately u register.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls ooooo! Is it true that some pple hav started printing out any reasonable thing? Heard it but not sure. Plus, did anybody notice that d expiration of the application has now bn changed to 10th of Oct., instead of 15th that it was?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by gbemmy0209: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyset:

U don't upload ur CV there, u create it right there. Dis appear immediately u register.
Do u mean all the details asked for is the CV we created? Or was there any other way?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
gbemmy0209:
Do u mean all the details asked for is the CV we created? Or was there any other way?

Yes ke...if you've done a CV thing before, u will know when filling it.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by candy15: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can someone apply for more than one position?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
candy15: Can someone apply for more than one position?

Am asking too
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Bholarji18(f): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls in what order am I suppose to type my date of birth? Clicked on d icon but its not opening.Somebody shld help plzzzzzzzz....
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bholarji18: Pls in what order am I suppose to type my date of birth? Clicked on d icon but its not opening.Somebody shld help plzzzzzzzz....
you cant type it o. You must definitely use that icon. I suggest you use a PC or if you must use a phone make sure you use the original phone browser, not opera mini or anything.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyset: Pls ooooo! Is it true that some pple hav started printing out any reasonable thing? Heard it but not sure. Plus, did anybody notice that d expiration of the application has now bn changed to 10th of Oct., instead of 15th that it was?
Well I printed out my homepage, the one that shows ur details and passport
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
booqee: Well I printed out my homepage, the one that shows ur details and passport
If there's something to print after "every-every", the instruction would v bin dia. No mata hw it may b, u can still v access to ur data in future. I mean, assumably, you can stil print in future, even after the deadline for application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / G-invest Exam / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.