Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Who Said You Need A Certificate To Make It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Said You Need A Certificate To Make It? (492 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / What Have They Said You Cannot Do Www.coolnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Said You Need A Certificate To Make It? by dramaticspeak(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
I know of a man that deals in palm oil, charcoal, eggs and gari and is very comfortable. To know more about what he does, you can visit his blog url below. Then for those that will require his services in large quantity feel free to reach me. His contact details is on my blog. This is not an advert or something to stimulate you to click the link below. if you check my posts on nairaland, you will discover that I am passionate about helping Nigerians in the little way i can. A wise man once said "Nigeria is an awa make e society, you make it, i make it".

http://divineseedenterprises..com/
Re: Who Said You Need A Certificate To Make It? by Dbestmax(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Do watever u're opportuned to do...If u're in skul try make d best of it..If u dropped out..find somtin and make urself useful..#EndofStory

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bridges Energy Gap With Additional 8.8MW / I Will Show You How To Get More TWITTER Followers For FREE!!! / Propsals Of All Kinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.