Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

We Can Change The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can Change The World (1275 Views)

IF This Porñ Star Can Change....You Too Can / IF This Porñ Star Can Change.....u Too Can / Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Change The World by ladebi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2006
First things first.am glad am back to nairaland its great to be back to this grate site,my first time on nairaland i saw yall like those in the society who are just fooling around a site,but now my view as changed about yall i now see ya as families cos your really making the world go round.thanx for this time giving to me i appreciate it so what i really what to say is we can change the world.how?
very simple,thats why no one is wiser than the most high,he told us to love each other,treat our self as one thats love your neighbours as your self .so i need all of ourself as families of the nairaland we should start practising this.lovin everything, everybody we see around us and tell them the meaning of this four letters this are the gratest letters to change the world.
what yall think plz hit me back let me know your stands.
the J LEGION LIVES 4EVER
ETERNAL WE ARE
Re: We Can Change The World by ladebi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2006
I aint talking about making out with your sex partner thats not love its sexual intercourse we should stop bringing different meanings to the word LOVE its just means one thing .that is treating each other right not hurting ourselfs.when your making out please am pleading with you not to say the word love or that your lovers your not lovers but sinners when your not married, the main reason for sexual intercourse is to produce young ones not for pleasure as most of you think lets live as one.My last advice if you steal share the money into ten equal parts and give to the lord as tithe not to your pastor pry to god tell him is your tithe and look for somebody worthy of that money angd give to hom that way we can live in a peaceful world.
just keep LOVING AND IT WILL KEEP YOU AWAY FROM BREAKING THE OTHER COMMANDMENTS.
We should be doers and not only hearers
FROM J LEGION
KING J FORVER
ETERNAL WE ARE
Re: We Can Change The World by diddy4(m): 2:47am On Jul 30, 2006
yeah, we are one big family. are we?
Re: We Can Change The World by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
Yeah,i agree with topic,we can change the world,Yes!!,im a proud"WORLD CHANGER"-from the "left hand side"-real things happen

(1) (Reply)

Was Adam Created Perfect? / Why Are There More Women In Churches Than Men? / Is Pastor Adeboye An Agent Of The Devil And Antigod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.